Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Here is a Japan one....! I think i have covered most if any other countries just PM me..!

Cheers
Frankie
Attached Images  
Old 01-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

what you you all think about the G4S RTR? i am thinking about getting back into 1/10 GP road racing and this seems like a good choice compared to the old tech of the other companies. plus, it looks like a high dollar ride with most of the goodies but in RTR form.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Tech Elite

I don't have the RTR but I have the G4s, and it's a great car.
What I like about the RTR is that the 'stuff' they give you is all good stuff !
There's nothing bad on there, and for the money, I don't think you can go wrong.

You get, by the looks of it, a very reasonable .12 rear exhaust motor and pipe set.
You get the same set up as the top line G4s, plus you can upgrade part-by-part to the "s" ,....and behond !

Best of luck. You'll also have the chance to join a great family of racers all eager and willing to help you and to share their stories and tales of who

Have fun deciding

Menace
Old 01-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Talking The Frenchman

Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak
just made an icon in my avatar.....! what ya think?

Plus making some more as i am bored at work...!
How about a French One

Thanks
Old 01-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Tech Adept

Hey guys has anyone tried the AE springs on the G4s?

What would be the best combo of AE springs for the G4/reflex??
Old 01-04-2007, 10:55 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks Bud !!!
Wear my colours with pride .

T1bobo ,havent used AE springs but have treid Tamiya and they were way too soft.
I have the TM spring set with the different colours and worked from there as well as advice from Muppet and info on this thread.
Id say look at the harder AE springs and if wire thickness is a reference 1.5mm ,1.6mm ,1.7mm seems to be the popular ones.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak
Here ya go.... Enjoy
Hi
and Thanks

marc
Old 01-05-2007, 04:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Part 1 of my TMG4S Build is complete on my personal BLOG webpage....!
http://kodakhodak.blogspot.com/2007/...-build-up.html

Enjoy All.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:03 AM
Tech Master

Just thought I'd try out the British flag
Old 01-05-2007, 06:13 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Skruger
How about a French One

Thanks
also Indonesian plz
thank you
Old 01-05-2007, 10:10 AM
Tech Adept

Hey guys,

I am having trouble with my height and camber settings i dont need a site to go to i have been to so many of those over the past 2-3 days its crazy!!

When i am setting my ride height i move the collers but nothing happens do i need to place the bottom of shock at i diffrent angle to get the right height or do i just add a bunch of droop to make up for it? Thats wat iv been doing but i dont know if thats right it would seem that would make the front/rear way to hard.

if you guys could post some pictures of how your setup looks and show me what i need to adjust that would be great!

thank you!
Old 01-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by T1bobo
Hey guys,

I am having trouble with my height and camber settings i dont need a site to go to i have been to so many of those over the past 2-3 days its crazy!!

When i am setting my ride height i move the collers but nothing happens do i need to place the bottom of shock at i diffrent angle to get the right height or do i just add a bunch of droop to make up for it? Thats wat iv been doing but i dont know if thats right it would seem that would make the front/rear way to hard.

if you guys could post some pictures of how your setup looks and show me what i need to adjust that would be great!

thank you!
Where are you located, Garland TX ??? People can give you sound advice, but unless you see it done in front of you and you take notes... You'll end up chasing your setup and messing up the car... If I were you, I would take your Reflex to the lhs and asked them to show you how to setup your ride height, camber, droop, ect... When I first got into this hobby, that's what I did... You can also go your local track if you have one and ask the factory guys there to give you a hand... I'm sure they'll be more then happy to give you a hand... Is there a track in your area??? If not, then where do you plan on racing your car??? Take these easy tips and I'm sure you'll have your Reflex setup and running in no time...

RC_Alan
Old 01-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default ed trans

Just got my ed trans in the mail. Thanks Sam.

Got the front parts in. Wish i could finish today but the girl wants to go out. Sometimes they just dont understand..
Old 01-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Tech Adept

How's my new avatar looking??

Gotta thank Kodak Hodak for it!!

I will enjoy it and make the rest of my team jealous, hahaha!!
Old 01-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Tech Adept

Any weight saving tips out there??

Titanium screws, except for those threading into aluminum...

Back at the ROAR nats Motorman was kind enough to show me how to shave some weight off the diff...

He mounted the diff casing on a lathe and made the pulley thinner, also he lathed the panetary gears inside. Made some holes in the space between the diff case and the pulley...

I am thinking of making hollow shafts for the diff gears too, obviously except for the middle section where they cross... I'll have them hardened to recover their strength.. I was thinking of making small nylon plugs for the ends to keep oil out and fill the gap that would be left by not using o-rings...

Removing, replacing or cutting the roll bar, except for the tank mounting pin...

Any other ideas??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.