Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

2012 FLORIDA WINTERNATS ENTRY FORM NOW READY AT www.winternats.com

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 05:13 AM
Tech Rookie

Cool Great week of racing at the Fort

Special Thanx to Jimbo and the Red Cup Crew in the Fort for a great week of racing and also the weather wasn't too bad either

Don Who
Old 02-20-2012, 05:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Congrates to Ralph, Paul and Joaquin for their A main Victory.

GREAT race and perfect run race all week. The Fort puts on the best race all year and the crew is the hardest working crew in the business, AWESOME JOB. The competition is like no other. This race has the fastest bunch of racers from all around the world at this event.

See you all next year....

Last edited by YLLIB; 02-20-2012 at 09:31 AM.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Whitings

We had a great time again this year. It was just over way too quickly. Thanks to the whole Fort Myers crew for putting on the race, helping us out and, of course to all the sponsors. See you all next year.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:43 AM
Tech Rookie

Finaly home, i need to thank everybody that was helping me out especially Murnan. It was a great race.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tom Erik
Finaly home, i need to thank everybody that was helping me out especially Murnan. It was a great race.
Tom congrats on your podium finish! I have some photo's of you and your car on facebook, search for skyrocket racing or tory skyers to see them. Your interview is being uploaded as we speak.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Thanks to Shepherd USA for the great support Greg and Melanie, awesome job. They made this a fun and stress free race. The Shepherd factory support was awesome as well, Oliver and Armin were on point with setup advice and tips on the car.

Thanks again
Old 02-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Tech Master

Thanks to all the sponsors and racers that made this one of the best WINTERNATS yet !!!!.

Thanks to Drew And Ralph for helping out with my radio problem so i was able to race this week.

hope to see everyone at the ROAR nats. in Arcadia in Oct.
maybe i can do better there.

I shipped out all the boxes today.

See Ya Next Year at the "FORT"

Jim
Old 02-20-2012, 01:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Great Racing all week long. Thank you Red Cup Crew for all the HARD work you put into making it so enjoyable. I learned taking time off sure puts rust under your fingers.
Congrats to Paul L. And Ralph B.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Great Racin

Redcup Crew great job ,had a great time, congrads to all the winners see everyone next year.Thanks Mark for great pit work.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Tech Addict

The Red Cup Crew once again out did themselves. This is a must attend event. So plan on it for next year, you won't be dissapointed.

Melanie and I would also like to think all of the Shepherd drivers for the support and very nice comments during the week. It was also great to have Armin, Oliver and Ronald here form Germany. It was a great help and it sure shows the commitiment that Shepherd is putting into racing here in the US.
Thank you all very much.
Greg, Melanie and of course the Nug
Nuggets Racing
Old 02-20-2012, 05:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I would like to thank the Sponsors of this event for their continued support:

Xray, Shepard, Bryons, Kevco Racing (Picco Engins, Contact Tires), Kosmic RC Fuel, Airtronics, Por-line/Proto Form, EDS Tools, Sky Rocket Racing, VP Powermaster Fuel, ATS Tires, and Autoscore.

I personally would like to Thank Mother Nature for the Great Weather.

I have been blessed with the privilage of being able to announce this race for the last few years. I hope you all enjoyed the coverage we provided. Every year we look for ways to make this event better and better.

I will have equiptment list posted tomorrow. Working on getting stuff to Tony for Web update.

Thanks again to all the racers for putting on a Great Show.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Tech Master

Default Great Job

Thanks to Jim and the whole Red Cup crew for putting on a great race. Can't wait till next year to do it all over again, maybe I can get Grandfathered in to run Masters..

Thanks to all the sponsors. It was great to see all the support that this race brings out from the company's. Also thanks to the guys from across the pond for coming out.

Congrats to all the winners.

Thanks Drew
Old 02-21-2012, 05:39 AM
Tech Apprentice

We would like to thank the entire Fort Myers crew for putting on a great event. The weather was perfect and everyone seemed to have a really good time. The level of competition was back up to the high level this event is a custom to and that made it even more fun. Congrat's to Ralph, Paul and Joaquin on their WINS! You all ran great races.

Kosmic would like to thank all that supported our products and we look forward to continuing our growth and provided the best fuel possible.

See everyone at the next event!!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 06:35 AM
Tech Regular

Default great race

Jim, Dave, Chris and the rest of the red cup racing crew, THANK YOU for all your hard work over the 10 Days Dana and myself were there. This race was our first time at the winter nats and for sure we will be back, you guys run a great race program and hope that we can adopt some of your program for our race here at Timezone raceway park. Ralph,Drew,Paul,Mike and the rest of team XRAY Thanks for all the help this week making it possible for Dana and I to get aroound the track. hope to see all of you guys for the TIMEZONE GRAND PRIX in July for some more great racing in the pacific northwest.

Thanks again to all that made this race happen your awsome.

Till next time we go on the tone.

Rick
Old 02-21-2012, 08:16 AM
Tech Master

I would like to thank D.j. Apalaro for all his help all last week end. D.J. is class act. I dont run his tires or fuel at this time and he was there to help me when I was in a jam.; Thank you D.J., Kosmic, and Contact tires.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.