Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GO FAST RCRACEWAY!!! In Batavia

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Lol I already told you that you couldn't pay me to come to your track. Boy someone is awfully desperate. Lets not pretend you could even get enough for sportsman buggy. You couldn't even get enough to fill an a main!!
I too would lash out at people if I failed as a track owner and businessman. I would blame the people I kicked out (like you did). It'd be far too mature for a person of your low moral integrity to evaluate the poor decisions you've made running that place in the ground. How many failed businesses is this now??
In closing I will not come to your track...ever. I'm glad you kept a Facebook page though because it gives the rest of the racing community something to laugh at. As for sponsors, at least I don't have to lie about having them (like you). At least they pertain to the hobby! Keep on hating because that's the only thing you're capable of!! I can't wait to see how "Cincinnati's fastest racers" stack up at Midwest, that is if you'll crawl out of that hole in the wall.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by f41stryker
Lol I already told you that you couldn't pay me to come to your track. Boy someone is awfully desperate. Lets not pretend you could even get enough for sportsman buggy. You couldn't even get enough to fill an a main!!
I too would lash out at people if I failed as a track owner and businessman. I would blame the people I kicked out (like you did). It'd be far too mature for a person of your low moral integrity to evaluate the poor decisions you've made running that place in the ground. How many failed businesses is this now??
In closing I will not come to your track...ever. I'm glad you kept a Facebook page though because it gives the rest of the racing community something to laugh at. As for sponsors, at least I don't have to lie about having them (like you). At least they pertain to the hobby! Keep on hating because that's the only thing you're capable of!! I can't wait to see how "Cincinnati's fastest racers" stack up at Midwest, that is if you'll crawl out of that hole in the wall.
You talk big behind the keyboard. No guts to say it in person? You are the biggest idiot in this game. Track is doing great, Thanks. I wish you would STOP harassing us, just let it go mike Kelly. You dont come here, we dont go to the factory, leave me alone.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Go Fast Hobby
You talk big behind the keyboard. No guts to say it in person? You are the biggest idiot in this game. Track is doing great, Thanks. I wish you would STOP harassing us, just let it go mike Kelly. You dont come here, we dont go to the factory, leave me alone.
A lot of our racers would come to the factory if it wasn't for you Chris Gee, but they refuse to give money to a place that welcomes you. Good job supporting the hobby.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Mike, you're the biggest keyboard warrior ever. Yet!!! I don't delete my posts, remember?? You do!! Remember your lawyer was gonna sue me?? Haha you're a joke! Tom, mike Kelly, whatever one of your personalities is there right now, we all know who you are.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Go Fast Hobby
A lot of our racers would come to the factory if it wasn't for you Chris Gee, but they refuse to give money to a place that welcomes you. Good job supporting the hobby.
For someone that has kicked out loyal customers for being "too slow" that's really a great effort in supporting the hobby.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Tech Adept

Mike, you're the biggest keyboard warrior ever. Yet!!! I don't delete my posts, remember?? You do!! Remember your lawyer was gonna sue me?? Haha you're a joke! Tom, mike Kelly, whatever one of your personalities is there right now, we all know who you are.
Get a life. Look WHO is all about causing drama, you. Truth is coming out. Thanks for starting all this. Now I will end it.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey I had nothing to do with you until you started spreading rumors about me.
tom "mike Kelly" Morris drama queen
Old 01-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Tech Initiate

The fact that you use your business's fb page and rctech thread to insult racers is just disgusting.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by scooter1
The fact that you use your business's fb page and rctech thread to insult racers is just disgusting.
Get over it. My sense of humor isnt for the sensitive guy, sorry. We play hard, race hard and laugh hard. Chris Gee is the One WHO started all this about mike kelly, when you point the finger, you got 4 more pointing back at ya Chris...you look and sound guilty to me.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

The thing is, you're not funny. I've tried to disassociate myself from you and you perpetually draw me into the dramatics of your track of where I've not been for 6 months or more. Like I've said I have no need to hide behind a made up account of Facebook to speak my opinion. When YOUR racers tell me that you're accusing me of something I didn't do, you better believe I'm going to respond. So I'm ending this.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Tech Adept

The thing is, you're not funny. I've tried to disassociate myself from you and you perpetually draw me into the dramatics of your track of where I've not been for 6 months or more. Like I've said I have no need to hide behind a made up account of Facebook to speak my opinion. When YOUR racers tell me that you're accusing me of something I didn't do, you better believe I'm going to respond. So I'm ending this.
You are a joke. Sorry I took your sponsorship away due to lack of performance. All sponsors should see how you react to that... Poor. I still stand behind my decisión, and Im glad I did it. Chris Gee is mike Kelly.... Thats obvious.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Tom I told you I'm done with your "sponsorship" and you know that. I quit your team remember?? What good is a sponsor that has no product to buy? Remember I texted you and told you I wasn't going to be running there anymore and I wanted to start nitro. Get your facts straight.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Tech Adept

Tom I told you I'm done with your "sponsorship" and you know that. I quit your team remember?? What good is a sponsor that has no product to buy? Remember I texted you and told you I wasn't going to be running there anymore and I wanted to start nitro. Get your facts straight.
Liar.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Nope not at all you would be the liar sir. I've got people to back me up even. So I've outwitted you at every turn and good luck staying around being an overall awful person. You stand to lose everything treating people poorly, not me.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Tech Adept

Nope not at all you would be the liar sir. I've got people to back me up even. So I've outwitted you at every turn and good luck staying around being an overall awful person. You stand to lose everything treating people poorly, not me.
You start this, and lie. You are awful.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.