Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are you ready for this????

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2004, 09:25 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Lost Aggresiva
Ah, man. It's gotta have the hood scoops. Without it, it looks like everything else.

scoop=HELLION

mop
Old 11-25-2004, 09:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Even without the scoop it looks SWEET! Hook me up!
Old 11-26-2004, 09:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I agree, the scoops are a big part of the DaHellion bodies. BUT, if you want a better handling body for stock electric racing then going with the scoopless body is definately for you! It reduces drag which will help you go faster & drive alot smoother. The origional DaHellion body is still available, so scoopless or scoopfull. It's up to you!

I'll be testing the new body soon, I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Old 11-27-2004, 01:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default To scoop or not

You guys are going to put me in a straight jacket. LOL On the D/H-1 (Nitro 1/10) the scoops are to help it cool the engine down and also they helped keep the windshield from flexing. The Nitro cars have more torque and the guys that didn't open the scoop inlets didn't seem to effect them as far as drag and I don't really think it will in your class eather. But some guys don't like the radical look of the scoops so I decided to do both And will call the scoopless car the D/H-3 Both cars did very well in the tunnel and I'm sure someone will get both bodies and see if one has any advantge So just for the record: The D/H-1 is a 1/10, 200 MM Nitro body, D/H-2 is a 1/10, 190 MM elec.body with hood scoops and the D/H-3 is a 1/10, 190 MM elec. with out hoodscoops And I will get organized next week so I can release them
Attached Thumbnails Are you ready for this????-imga4475.jpg  
Old 04-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Tech Master

Hi there, would you be intrested in producing some modern Leamans type shells for 1/12th racing? The 2 main shells that people use (Parma Zytek and Protoform Speed 12) don't really look like the real thing due to the design of the shell having to fit around a 12th chassis. However, the chassis design trend is now moving towards having everything as low as possible which leaves a little more room around the back end of the bodyshell to fit a little more snugly and resemble the real thing better. If you would like to e-mail me on some more ideas, that would be great. Cheers, Chris.
Old 04-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Did you check out this guys profile the last time he made a post on this site was 11-02-2005, 09:56 AM
Old 04-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by chris72983
Did you check out this guys profile the last time he made a post on this site was 11-02-2005, 09:56 AM
maybe he dose not do rc anymore