Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DavidAlford
I had the same trouble. So I guess I'll be getting a spectrum for my radio. I know it sure fixed Billy's problems.
LOL I kind of need to update my radio as well! I can buy the Spektrum for the R-1 as it will fit my 756, but, after 9 yrs on the ole JR I think I could use something new! LMAO

Brant
Old 08-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kevin K
I threw some on my car this weekend on carpet and they helped the car.....now only if I didn’t get bitten by the Losi rear hub bug I might have had a better weekend. Any idea how to tell if you have correct deg. rear hubs with out buying them and putting them on the car to see a rear wheel point the other direction....

Where is Todd's phone number when you need it...
The new hubs have the TL logo on them by the 0 deg marking...
Old 08-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kevin K
I threw some on my car this weekend on carpet and they helped the car.....now only if I didn’t get bitten by the Losi rear hub bug I might have had a better weekend. Any idea how to tell if you have correct deg. rear hubs with out buying them and putting them on the car to see a rear wheel point the other direction....

Where is Todd's phone number when you need it...
Kevin K and robk - What exactly did the BK/PK bars do for the car running foam/carpet? I assume you were using them just on the rear end, correct? Thanks in advance. Just trying to get prepped for when IRP opens the carpet beginning of September. Now I just gotta order a set , especially since I'm sure I'll have this car on rubber sometime this winter.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Juan Valdez
Kevin K and robk - What exactly did the BK/PK bars do for the car running foam/carpet? I assume you were using them just on the rear end, correct? Thanks in advance. Just trying to get prepped for when IRP opens the carpet beginning of September. Now I just gotta order a set , especially since I'm sure I'll have this car on rubber sometime this winter.
Juan...for me it helped the car just become easier to drive and as a result my lap times came down as well. They make the rear of the car feel more dampened now I just need to get the front to feel that same way. Yes we were only running them in the rear of the car with foam tires. Todd said that Losi will be making new arms with these holes in them but in the mean time just PM PookyT and get a set from him they are really nice looking and he gets them out really fast. See you on the 13th if not sooner.....
Old 08-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Tech Elite

Hey for all of you carpet guys if your just wanting the rear brackets let me know in the PM and the price will be half. I'm trying to figure a way for the fronts to work with foamies but as of yet no solution.

Brant
Old 08-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks for the info Kevin. That's what I expected to hear. Easier to drive is always good. Maybe see you Saturday if you make it out for some advanced practice. I hope (need ) to.
Old 08-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Randy, you are a true chassis whore What do you think of the JRSX in comparision to the BD? I can't get the BD to work on carpet the way I would like. been considering a fk05 or a jrsx. Any thoughts?
Old 08-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by POOKYT
LOL I kind of need to update my radio as well! I can buy the Spektrum for the R-1 as it will fit my 756, but, after 9 yrs on the ole JR I think I could use something new! LMAO

Brant
I have just changed over to the Spektrum on my 3PJ. I'm glad I didn't do this just before a major meeting as it does feel a little funny driving your car without a stupid aerial in the way .... strange how ya can complain about "clear vision" ..... the things your mind & body will adapt too, eh...
Old 08-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Tech Elite

So who was running what set-up on there JRX-S......
Old 08-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2-Bad
I have just changed over to the Spektrum on my 3PJ. I'm glad I didn't do this just before a major meeting as it does feel a little funny driving your car without a stupid aerial in the way .... strange how ya can complain about "clear vision" ..... the things your mind & body will adapt too, eh...

I continue to raise my antenna like usual, even though I have the spektrum unit, it is just too weird...
Old 08-01-2005, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I raise mine too, but just enough to know I did it lol, I am very impressed with the DSM. Now to sell all my novak receivers to be able to afford more DSM receivers.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I ripped the antenna out of mine as soon as I got my Spektrum!! It did not bother me at all to get rid of it. It bothers me more now to still have to be around people who either have Spektrum and still use the antenna or who don't have Spektrum at all!!
Old 08-01-2005, 06:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Randy Caster
Would anyone happen to have a spare silver PRS spur gear adapter I can buy? I thrashed mine trying to seperate it from the locked center pulley.
Randy,

You can have my red one with the spur. A little marked up from pulling it off.

Sure is pretty; but, I don't like how it aligns to my non-PRS pinions.

Last edited by JRX-S Bill; 08-01-2005 at 06:36 PM.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by brians11
I continue to raise my antenna like usual, even though I have the spektrum unit, it is just too weird...
I have removed my antenna from the transmitter.....less weight, gotta make the car faster......
Old 08-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2-Bad
I have removed my antenna from the transmitter.....less weight, gotta make the car faster......
Mine's out...And I'm not missing it...

Now, can we get back to JRX-S's pleeeeeze???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.