Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho v-one rrr

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 07:59 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by robert maestrey
I agree with mark in some sense.....But I have used some k-factory parts including the chassis......they are very good.......the rear back plate I am still using and it is strong very strong.....chassis is thin has some flex you need to decide if thats what you want but it performs well......the brake pads and disc are awesome ran them at wnats never had brake fad for the whole 45 min main plus warmup....and they great braking power....hope this helps.......
I have the lockable one-way from K-Factory and it is incredibly good - quality is second to none. I only wish they would produce some rear outdrives to match their universals - the front isn't a problem, as the lockable one-way comes with K-factory outdrives.

The brake pads look great - do you use these in combination with the K-Factory brake disk?

Cheers, Mark.
Old 03-13-2006, 08:01 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jag
Where did you get it? I would like to give it a try.
For the States, contact http://www.phenixdist.com/ or Motorman here at RCTECH.

You can get them from www.the-border.com in Europe - fast delivery and friendly service.

Cheers, Mark.
Old 03-13-2006, 08:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by markp27
I have the lockable one-way from K-Factory and it is incredibly good - quality is second to none. I only wish they would produce some rear outdrives to match their universals - the front isn't a problem, as the lockable one-way comes with K-factory outdrives.

The brake pads look great - do you use these in combination with the K-Factory brake disk?

Cheers, Mark.
yes mark I use it in combo with the disk.....works awesome...I havent treid the lock oneway...cause I always use a oneway
Old 03-13-2006, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks Robert.

It would be nice to use a one-way more, but the low grip levels and circuit configurations here in Germany don't really allow for one-way style driving.

Do you use any of the harder Kyosho rear springs? I reacently got a set of Evolva red springs and found the balance of the car to be much better. I was wondering if you've tried any of the harder springs, too and what your opinion about them was?

Cheers, Mark.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

I have only currently been running the gold-black-silver.......Usuallly I get the car to work very well with golds in the back and blacks up front.....
Old 03-13-2006, 11:16 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by litespeed-dom
Which US shop has a good selection of hopups? I know Lee has some, but that's about it.

Dom
try rc-toro.com. I bought some V1RRR parts and hopups from them.
Old 03-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Default RRR Parts

I know this isnt a US website but they do ship to the US.. try www.benracing.co.uk I got my RRR off of them and Ben himself is one of the top 200mm European drivers. They have all of the official spares in and a lot of more obscure parts. Try this link http://www.benracing.co.uk/acatalog/Kyosho_Spares.html
Old 03-13-2006, 04:37 PM
Tech Regular

I can be of help to you on any K Factory parts. Just write tome and let me know what you would like.

sam
Old 03-13-2006, 10:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by mrgsr
andy thats an awesome way
used to do that before i got the setup station

too bad doesnt work on the front
Yep its a very good way if u dont have a setup station
The front can be done by putting a ruler behind the front wheels and using the camber gauge against this (laid down), but its not really that accurate, but okay as a last resort.
Cheers
Old 03-14-2006, 08:53 AM
jag
Tech Master

Default Mid Shaft

Does anybody know the part number for the Kyosho lightweight mid shaft? I can't seem to find it.

Robert, you should know.

Thanks.
Old 03-14-2006, 11:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I'm attempting to start a brand new engine with a starter box, but the flywheel seems to get stuck and won't move. Any ideas??
Old 03-14-2006, 11:51 AM
jag
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Osiris 75
I'm attempting to start a brand new engine with a starter box, but the flywheel seems to get stuck and won't move. Any ideas??
Try heating the head with a heat gun or hair dryer and if it's stll to tight loosen the glow plug... a little bit. Once you get the engine started tighten the plug.
Old 03-14-2006, 11:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Am I putting the car on the starter box the right way? The rear of the car is facing the handle of the starter box?
Old 03-14-2006, 12:41 PM
jag
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Osiris 75
Am I putting the car on the starter box the right way? The rear of the car is facing the handle of the starter box?
I guess... that's the way mine is. What type of box is it?
Old 03-14-2006, 12:51 PM
Tech Adept

There is only one way for it to sit right. That way is where the engine flywheel sits directly above the rubber wheel on the starter box. Sit the car on the box and peek underneath. If its totally off, turn the car around. If it's off a bit, adjust the tabs to align the chassis.

Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.