Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Team Paradigm Racing Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 04:08 PM
Tech Rookie

PaZ,
Sorry for the late reply, I haven't had much time to be on the forums this week.

In regards to your question, Heath's R/C Models carries our products in the UK. Their shop is located in
Hadleigh, Essex, but they also have an online store. Here is their address:

Heath's RC Models
382 London Road
Hadleigh
Essex
SS7 2DA

Their website is www.heathsrcmodels.co.uk

Hope this helps!
Old 11-18-2004, 06:17 PM
1M
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default Brushes

I sent an e mail but no reply. your site doesn't have a bulk sale price for 50 pr. of brushes. Please e mail me with price. [email protected]
Old 11-19-2004, 02:13 AM
PaZ
Tech Master

wikid thanks very much ill get one asap
Old 11-22-2004, 09:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey Brandon or Mike,
Are the 19's ready yet??????shheeeeeeeeez already...LOL J/k Guys I never want to rush great motors.
Hey want to say thanks to your guys for pointing to at the D5 11x1 it was a hand fun on the tight track but once I got a few laps in I was quite fast. Keep up the great work.
Thanks,
Stephen <><
Old 11-22-2004, 09:42 PM
Tech Master

I finally got a chance to try out Paradigms new Black magic brushes. One problem tho, It took forever to break in. And I couldnt justify cutting the comm again because, well there just wasnt any wear on it. No groves worn in from breaking in most other serrated brushes. Will be trying them out this week in race situations. But just from a maintainence standpoing so far ya get an A+ from me. One question tho should I still try using comm drops with the brushes?
Old 11-23-2004, 06:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

hey Speedie,
You don't realy need comm drops with the black magics but I guess you could still use them. I love the magics they wear less and give more punch in my monster that it literaly increases rpm by 1000 and I haven;t had my friend check torque but I am sure they also give a bunch more since I am seeing such an increase in punch. My friend has a PAradigm Monster with standard race brushes and he isn;t nearly as fast but we have different cars and setups so that could more to do with it than brushes but he and I use to be at each other heels before, now I can pass him in the straits without a problem. I think you will find the Magics a sound investment.
Thanks for listening to my rant and rave,
Stephen <><
Old 11-24-2004, 08:24 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Brandon,

I just got a ROAR Epic Stock from Paradigm. Do you have any gearing recommendations for the XXX-S with a 128 spur on a mid-sized carpet track with foam tires?

Thanks,

MM
Old 11-26-2004, 04:34 AM
PaZ
Tech Master

I am going from a Trinity P2K2Pro to a team paradigm P2K R Monster will i need to decrease/increase my pinion size? i currently run a 72spur 26pin on a TC3 any advice?
Thanks Adam
Old 11-26-2004, 04:40 AM
PaZ
Tech Master

also is there anybody in the UK who stocks your black magic brushes?
Old 11-26-2004, 07:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

adam- you will need to drop a few teeth

the black magic brushes are currently out of stock, but i dont know where they can be found over there.
Old 11-26-2004, 09:21 PM
Tech Master

Hey I have been trying out the black magic brushes I have finally. The comm wear is incredible. I want to get some opinions on something tho. What would be better, to keep re-serrating the brushes as they wear or to drill a hole for cooling and let the full face of the brush ride on the comm? I usually just keep re-serrating and adjusting spring pressure.
Old 11-26-2004, 10:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

you can keep re-serrating them, as long as they aer not dis-colored, drilling a hole in them, will help cool, and give more rpm. Brandon, the owner, is at cleaveland right now, so when he gets back, he can give you a definate answer
Old 11-26-2004, 11:40 PM
Tech Master

I was more looking for everyones opinion. Whats the favorite methods of some of the team drivers?
Old 11-27-2004, 07:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey everyone,

Sorry I havent had as much time to reply daily lately, its been way too crazy here lately with the winter season picking up. I am in Cleveland right now building up motors, so I have some down time between races that I will try to catch up on the forum with.

Overall so far, everyone on the Team Paradigm team has been doing really well. Paul Cicarello is sitting TQ in 1/12th stock, and is also in the A-Main so far in Stock Sedan. In modified, we are running the new TOP based V2's for the first time using our 1/12th scale series. Driving at full punch the whole race, some of our drivers are still coming off with 40 seconds of run time at a 30 amp discharge.
Old 11-27-2004, 07:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Mr. Shookie
Hey Brandon or Mike,
Are the 19's ready yet??????shheeeeeeeeez already...LOL J/k Guys I never want to rush great motors.
Hey want to say thanks to your guys for pointing to at the D5 11x1 it was a hand fun on the tight track but once I got a few laps in I was quite fast. Keep up the great work.
Thanks,
Stephen <><
19 turns should be here next week, so they should be finished within a few days after that. I'm glad the 11 turn was fast Once you get used to the powerband, it should be dialed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.