Wiki Posts
Search

Team Corally RDX Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 09:47 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by beidle99
Need a little help...
I am looking for a starting rollout number for a monster stock on a tight medium sized track (25 to 28 laps in 5 min) carpet track with foams.

Thanks
Nick
I think most people gear the Monster Stocks are a .95" to 1.03" rollout. 22/78 will put you at 1" rollout which should be fine.

Jeff
Old 10-13-2005, 11:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Jeff,
Thank you.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Anyone got a line on the oneway bearing holders? ...my LHS got my second car (UK kit) and most of the goodies I wanted, but they were out of stock on the oneway bearing holders ...I'll even buy a couple used sets from someone if you have any??
Old 10-13-2005, 01:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HarshGuy
Anyone got a line on the oneway bearing holders? ...my LHS got my second car (UK kit) and most of the goodies I wanted, but they were out of stock on the oneway bearing holders ...I'll even buy a couple used sets from someone if you have any??
Harsh,

Check HobbyTown San Jose. He probably has them in stock.
Old 10-14-2005, 07:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

hum... wonder what this was doing on page 2???

So, who all is going to the Haloween Classic? and what classes are you running? Me, 1/12th and TC mod, Sp-12M and RDX
Old 10-14-2005, 05:58 PM
Tech Addict

Default ORder from Corally USA site

Hey guys, I just ordered a ton of stuff from the CorallyUSA site and I was just wondering why they won't tell you how much the shipping is? Even after you've paid they don't tell you how much they will be billing your card for? Is there a specific reason for this... I do alot of online shopping and I generally like to know how much the total cost of my orders will be (before I pay usually!) It didn't stop me from placing the order (cuz I need my fix!) but it would be a nice feature to add...

(Also would be nice to be able to choose shipping type... std, 2day, next day ect)
Old 10-14-2005, 06:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Big Rigg
Hey guys, I just ordered a ton of stuff from the CorallyUSA site and I was just wondering why they won't tell you how much the shipping is? Even after you've paid they don't tell you how much they will be billing your card for? Is there a specific reason for this... I do alot of online shopping and I generally like to know how much the total cost of my orders will be (before I pay usually!) It didn't stop me from placing the order (cuz I need my fix!) but it would be a nice feature to add...

(Also would be nice to be able to choose shipping type... std, 2day, next day ect)
I am working on those options. As long as it is parts only then it would go USPS for like $5 or something. It's been hectic lately which has delayed me a little on getting that taken care of on the shopping.

Don't worry..... we'll charge you like $40 for shipping. J/K

Jeff
Old 10-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Big Rigg

Yeah, what Jeff said. I wouldn't worry about Corally overcharging you. They have always been very trustworthy and extremely timely in the past. For instance, my last order from them was a new chassis and about $60.00 in misc. parts. I called them on a Friday at 5:30 pm (I remember the time because I was absolutly stunned that they were open let alone that someone answered the phone) and placed the order. I received the order that Monday...it only took 3 days to ship including the weekend. And I was only charged $5.00.
Old 10-14-2005, 06:13 PM
Tech Master

Jeff,
Any word on when/if the lowered front shock tower for the RDX is going to be offered? If not, would you do a custom job for me on 2 of them and charge me extra?
Old 10-14-2005, 06:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by koabich
Jeff,
Any word on when/if the lowered front shock tower for the RDX is going to be offered? If not, would you do a custom job for me on 2 of them and charge me extra?
Well...... i think everyones requests will be taken care of after the show regarding lowered towers. we have seen some prototypes from holland in Vegas and we just need to get them in our next shipment I do believe.

That doesn't mean call on Monday and ask if they are in...... lol. It is just me at the shop next week as everyone else ships off to L.A. for the Expo.

Jeff
Old 10-14-2005, 06:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
Well...... i think everyones requests will be taken care of after the show regarding lowered towers. we have seen some prototypes from holland in Vegas and we just need to get them in our next shipment I do believe.

That doesn't mean call on Monday and ask if they are in...... lol. It is just me at the shop next week as everyone else ships off to L.A. for the Expo.

Jeff
OK, cool thanks...I'll call you Tuesday then..J/K. I'll just keep bugging you here until you say they are ready for shipment!
Old 10-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by koabich
OK, cool thanks...I'll call you Tuesday then..J/K. I'll just keep bugging you here until you say they are ready for shipment!
Yeah...... it has been crazy. We knew this would be a good season but man, its going nuts. Hopefully everyone will have a little patience as it has been bonkers. I'll keep everyone posted hopefully.

Jeff
Old 10-14-2005, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

FINALLY the RDX Carpet Spec is being shipped to the paddock. Been waiting all summer for the carpet seaon to come and it is just a few weeks away.
Old 10-14-2005, 09:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by raffaelli
FINALLY the RDX Carpet Spec is being shipped to the paddock. Been waiting all summer for the carpet seaon to come and it is just a few weeks away.
You should have ordered 3 months ago.......... much easier to get then.

Jeff
Old 10-14-2005, 10:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

//please/////// that would have been too simple. My good friends at Speed Zone USA are shipping one for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.