Full Throttle RC Boonsboro MD.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Full Throttle RC Boonsboro MD.

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Tech Rookie

What happened between post #395 (8/1/10)

Originally Posted by ALF420
just wanted to say THANK YOU to ALL the guys that came out & raced @ FTRC and a BIG THANK YOU to G for use of AMB & calling the races
And post #398 (8/2/10)

Originally Posted by ALF420
FTRC is Officially Closed till further notice

NO MORE RACES WILL BE HELD

ALL paid members will still have full use of the track for the 2010 season
( During Open business hours only )

There will be NO more membership sold

Any one on the property of FTRC will consider a trespasser if you do not have a PAID in FULL membership

THANK YOU.........

There was not racing during that time, it must be a management doesn't feel like messing with it rather than a racer issue? If it's to big of a hassle for you guys to keep it open or too big of a financial loss that's one thing but to blame it on a couple fools 3 days after the fact is weak.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Tech Regular

Well, it was a nice little track. I met some pretty cool guys, the place had a lot of potential. Hate to see you go, as these venues are few and far between (far, being the operative word). I built and managed a track while living in Florida so my daughter would have a place to race, and it is a real hassle, hard to have fun, and it seems there is always more criticism than praise, so I can see why you're making that decision.

Like I have always said... be good to your tracks, offer support, and have fun, because you never know when it is going to go away.

Good luck guys, I'll see some of you in Winchester and Gs

Tim
Old 08-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO SAY THAT I AM SORRY TO SEE THE TRACK CLOSE, TOO. THIS HOBBY CAN BE SO MUCH FUN WITH THE RIGHT GROUP OF PEOPLE, AND SO DAMN DEMANDING AND DISCOURAGING WITH OTHERS.
B & ALF DID A HELL OF A JOB TAKING OVER THE TRACK AND PUT THEIR HEART AND SOULS INTO MAKING A NICE PLACE FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO ATTEND.
HOPE WE WILL STILL GET TO SEE YOU GUYS HERE (OR MAYBE I CAN LEARN TO RUN A SCT AND COME DOWN TO PLAY AT YOUR PRIVATE TRACK.

I KNOW I SPEAK FOR MANY WHEN I SAY "THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU TWO HAVE DONE & YOU AND THE TRACK WILL BE MISSED!"
ROBIN (MOM) : (
Old 08-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Tech Regular

yup were weak and its tools! like u who have no clue why we closed have a good one meat gobbler
Old 08-04-2010, 08:00 AM
ECH
Tech Fanatic

sorry guys to see this track go i had alot fun there. but i know how heard it is to have track and to race and have fun win all you doing run the race and working on the track. This track is about 45 min away and i love to go up there and race with very geat goup of guys this suck to see this a go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up DISCOUNT RACING AT G'S FOR FTRC MEMBERS

G JUST SPOKE WITH B FROM FTRC. WE DISCUSSED EXTENDING THE MEMBERSHIP FROM FTRC TO G'S R/C RACEWAY.
THOSE MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE A DISCOUNT RATE TO RACE HERE-$10 A CLASS.
FTRC MEMBERS WILL ALSO RECEIVE FREE PRACTICE DURING OUR NON-RACE DAY, BUSINESS HOURS.
WE WILL BE RACING EVERY OTHER SATURDAY & EVERY SUNDAY...
IF A GROUP WOULD LIKE TO HOLD A SPECIAL RACE ON AN UNSCHEDULED SATURDAY, CONTACT US SO ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE.
ROBIN
Old 08-04-2010, 11:50 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
G JUST SPOKE WITH B FROM FTRC. WE DISCUSSED EXTENDING THE MEMBERSHIP FROM FTRC TO G'S R/C RACEWAY.
THOSE MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE A DISCOUNT RATE TO RACE HERE-$10 A CLASS.
FTRC MEMBERS WILL ALSO RECEIVE FREE PRACTICE DURING OUR NON-RACE DAY, BUSINESS HOURS.
WE WILL BE RACING EVERY OTHER SATURDAY & EVERY SUNDAY...
IF A GROUP WOULD LIKE TO HOLD A SPECIAL RACE ON AN UNSCHEDULED SATURDAY, CONTACT US SO ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE.
ROBIN
Thanks G's! Looking forward to it.

Last edited by Dirty_D; 08-04-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

thanks g I will be up this weekend
Old 08-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

That sounds awesome G thank you for doing that .Good to know someone's looking out for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Tech Elite

No problem... just let me know what day is of interest for you guys... the saturday racing or sunday.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Tech Regular

No problem... just let me know what day is of interest for you guys... the saturday racing or sunday.
this is jimi, and saturdays work best for me, I will be up this weekend work permitting
Old 08-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Started new job most likely working Saturdays.Sundays for me.If i don't work a Saturday then that will be the day.It's up in the air.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Sundays are definitely better for me once deer season starts in September.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Just wanted to thank that everyone at ftrc for atleast giving it a go this year even though I did get out there much still had a good time an meet good people

It's a dam shame it had to end
I heard the last changes were the best the track has ever been
Old 08-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 338lapua09
Just wanted to thank that everyone at ftrc for atleast giving it a go this year even though I did get out there much still had a good time an meet good people

It's a dam shame it had to end
I heard the last changes were the best the track has ever been
damn right the track was sweet this past weekend.people say things about surface, but I don't they understand this track was built in one of the driest summer to date.It is very hard to pack a track when the clay is dry and the lack of water. Ftrc uses well water, and pumping high volume more than once a week is not a good idea. b and alf gave us they best track they could, and deserve respect and understanding through this time of trouble. thanks guys and I hope to see you two at G's for some racing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.