Wiki Posts
Search

anyone racing at hobby hut in pa

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 08:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default anyone racing at hobby hut in pa

just wanted to know if theres anyone racing at hobby hut on this forum?
and what class are you running

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK1PyuYEe0w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmW1J...eature=channel
Old 03-18-2009, 08:38 PM
Tech Prophet

i might go there a couple of times ,cause i race at the action hobby track which is called outta control pa track ,cause we are gone to run every other sunday and every friday they said they want to start the season in the mid of april.do u have a losi eight cause seem to a problem when i put the flywheel on i did lose the collar that came with it and i used a lst collar out of a lst flywheel and i seemed to fit good, i put the clutch shoes on the way it showed on the manuel and for some reason the stock clutch bell wont fit over the clutch shoes,i tryed the collar that came with the novarossi engine
and it seemed to big for the flywheel is that why the clutch bell is not fitting over the shoes and shoes have not extra matiel on them.go to www.outtacontrolpa.com if u have qustions
Old 03-18-2009, 08:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

for one u have to use the collet that comes with the eight and i've raced at the hut last year. love that place. people r cool and the track is awsome. i come all the wat from central jersey to race there. about a 90 min ride. i also want to check out out of control hobbies. still looking for a schedule though. plus its alittle closer and from what i hear they will run the weekends that hobby hut does not.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:53 PM
Tech Prophet

yea they are kind of going slow with the schedule for some reason,so if i use the collet that came with the eight then the clutch bell should fit right over the shoes, i was weird to me the way the clutch set up is on the eight it uses a screw to hold the shoes on ,they dont seem to be on there as tight as useing the regular pilot nut shaft with the spring snaped on there . do u remmond the 4 shoes or use 2 rubber shoes and 1 alumium.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
yea they are kind of going slow with the schedule for some reason,so if i use the collet that came with the eight then the clutch bell should fit right over the shoes, i was weird to me the way the clutch set up is on the eight it uses a screw to hold the shoes on ,they dont seem to be on there as tight as useing the regular pilot nut shaft with the spring snaped on there . do u remmond the 4 shoes or use 2 rubber shoes and 1 alumium.
the collet that comes with the 8 is shorter than standard collets. is use the losi stock setup 2 alum shoes and 2 plastic shoes. but i do have some mc2 shoes i'm goin to try but they r losi type. also do not put loctight on the screws that hold the shoes on the flywheel. u will never get them out then. just make sure when installing or removing these screws that u put the driver all the way in or u will strip the head.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default I am running at hobby hut

I will be running buggy and truggy. I will try and run monster truck with my LST2 with the muggy set up. I am not sure yet though because I have to see if I can juggle all 3 classes. Me and my friends be at hobby hut now on Sundays practicing. I believe they tearing down the track this weekend to start building the new track. I talked to the guy there and I believe it will take 2-3 weeks before its done.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ive been racing at Hobby Hut for the last 3-4 years. Its a great track to go and have fun and relax on a sunday afternoon. There is always a good amount of people there and at least a few fast guys every week. Mike and Allen run a great race program and always keep things moving.

Ill be there all year running 1/8 buggy, cant wait!!
Old 03-20-2009, 07:27 PM
Tech Regular

im gonna be runnin my 8ight t i hope i do good last year i started had about 3 weeks left to the season im gonna do the whole season this year cant wait to see every body racing there last year i learned never to race a TMAXX LOL
Old 03-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Tech Regular

bump any one else runnin at hobby hut?
Old 03-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

i race there... I only make it out, maybe four or five times a season, but it's always fun. Alan, and crew are cool peeps.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Where is it at? I live in PA
Old 03-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Tech Regular

audubon pa on trooper rd
http://hobbyhut.com/
Old 03-22-2009, 05:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

i raced there alot last year. ran the second half of the point series and had a great time.alot of cool people there and like killabud said there are some fast guys there. i run truggy
Old 03-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Tech Regular

last year i have alot of fun racing my tmaxx but thats not a racer so this year im running the losi 8ight t with a rb c6bbt should be a good year
Old 04-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Tech Regular

bump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.