Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pro-match Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 01:36 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Well after a long week or racing the Snowbirds is finally over! It was a great pleasure meeting all of the drivers that made it out this year for the race. I hope I was able to answer all of your questions and take care of any issues you had. Like I told most that got to meet me. Please feel free to send me an email if you have any questions Ill be more then happy to answer any questions that you have. I also wanted to take a sec before i pass out to congratulate Jody Miller for bringing home another victory in stock Oval A-Main. I will put together a race report over the next couple days and make sure the web site is updated. I NEED sleep
Old 02-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Congrats to all the ProMatch drivers that competed @ the Birds!!! Man the ENER-G cells look like they were great!!!

Raymond
Old 02-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Tech Regular

Default Snowbirds

CONGRATULATIONS to Team Pro-Match Driver JODY MILLER for his win in the STOCK OVAL A-MAIN at the Snowbirds!!!

A HUGE HUGE Thank-you to TEAM MANAGER KEONI!!! He went way above and beyond the call of team manager to help ANY driver that was running Pro-Match packs. Thanks Keoni your support was invaluable.

Hope everyone had a great time!! Now rest up next big race is right around the corner......
Old 02-05-2008, 12:59 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

All,

Well I just got up and started to check my email. I have about 180 emails to go over so give me a couple days I promise Ill respond The new EnerG cells ran great all week with no problems. After cycling team packs I have to say Im very impressed with how much the batteries got better on multiple runs a day. We had a couple issues with a certain Integy discharge tray over heating the cells on discharge. I have already talked with Erika about it and they are going to start testing asap. Ill make sure we get the web site updated with our results. Once again i want to thanks everyone at Pro-Match for the great cells and THANK all of our drivers. It was a pleasure meeting you and i hope to talk and race with you guys again soon. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks Keoni
Old 02-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KMR
Well I just got up and started to check my email. I have about 180 emails to go over so give me a couple days I promise Ill respond
get to work and read my emails.

I did not know that you were going to manage team driver packs. I would have brought you all mine so that I did not have to do anything with batts put run them. lol
Old 02-05-2008, 01:04 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by theisgroup
get to work and read my emails.
Man...no love
Old 02-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by KMR
Man...no love
correct, no man love around here. hehehe
Old 02-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey Keoni,

Nice meet'n ya and hang'n with ya while i was down there! Next time i'll get there for practice and be ready for the race, we'll really put on a clinic! Thanks for all your help with the batteries man! Since i got there late it really helped that you took care of the sticks! I appreciate it man! see ya soon! prolly at a onroad race!!!
Thanks Jeff and Erika for the stout cells!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Tech Addict

Thank you Keoni for the help you gave me all week. And also thans to Jeff and Erika for the awsome batteries The best packs I have every run. Loved them I am very proud to represent Pro Match at the Snowbirds this year, and hopefully be able to continue in upcoming races. I had so much fun, probably the most memerable race Ive been too.

Thanks again,
Chris Panton
Old 02-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Congrats to Frankie on his 2nd place finish in 10.5 that was the best race of the week!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Raymond McCoy
Old 02-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Big thanks to Jeff And Erika .. They went over and above any matchers I have ever seen to make sure the Team was covered for the Birds .. Shipping batteries in on Wednesday to help out ... Thanks alot ... And for Hvaing Keoni there .. Best help of all was having him there for the support of Promatch Racing .. That was a Savior having him there to help out with cycling and building batteries all week .. Thanks for the Support from Jeff Erika and Keoni .. Now lets Get him Lined up for the ROAR Paved Oval Nats in Easley ...
Old 02-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Humpty
Big thanks to Jeff And Erika .. They went over and above any matchers I have ever seen to make sure the Team was covered for the Birds .. Shipping batteries in on Wednesday to help out ... Thanks alot ... And for Hvaing Keoni there .. Best help of all was having him there for the support of Promatch Racing .. That was a Savior having him there to help out with cycling and building batteries all week .. Thanks for the Support from Jeff Erika and Keoni .. Now lets Get him Lined up for the ROAR Paved Oval Nats in Easley ...

i think keoni should be there for all major races to maintain our promatch packs for optimum performance.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:56 AM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Thanks guys I appreciate all the kind words..Im putting together a list of races for the rest of the year so hopefully Ill see ya guys soon. Raymond...I wish I had Franks 10.5 race on video... It was awesome!

Franky or should I say "Oval Hara" Ill hookup in a couple weeks about the on-road stuff we talked about. It was fun hangin with ya!
Old 02-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Big Thanks to Jeff, Erika , and Keoni! WOW what a weekend.. Keoni was a huge help keeping up with the team guys and for anyone with questions! Now we have to get him on the east coast for the paved oval nats!Keoni hopefully see you in ark. for onroad nats!

jody
Old 02-06-2008, 12:47 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Thanks Jody!! Congratulations on the WIN in Stock you car looked awesome. Ill let ya guys know about the Oval, On-road Nats when we get a little closer. My little girl told me last night "no more racing daddy" " you stay home"...so I need to work on her too It was great hangin with you guys I look forward to the next race

Keoni

Last edited by KMR; 02-06-2008 at 05:34 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.