Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Hurricane Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 01:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Koch....had his Speedo....and not the one he wears go up in flames for the start of his stock round. In 19t he is 12th qualifier with a few wrecks so he has a shot of making it in and keep it there. Brad was on a pace 2 seconds faster then what he was but hit the inside of the sweeper close to the end of the run that cost him the TQ. Look out the next round. Jucha and the new car are working to get better but maybe the he should have raced the old one as he had more time on it. But time will tell he still can put in up in there. Now the weather is getting colder so once again I bet we will see the floor under the track Warp like a bag of pringles so they might get slower from here we will see.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

"Now the weather is getting colder so once again I bet we will see the floor under the track Warp like a bag of pringles so they might get slower from here we will see."

Somebody get on the horn, and recommend 8mm of droop. Get ya thru the bumps no problem.......
Old 02-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i thought pringles come in a can
Old 02-11-2005, 01:37 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by goop
i thought pringles come in a can
And you call yourself a "husky" man.... Pringles are sold in bags as well fresh sealed packs or something like that. Come on, I will have to revoke your husky man's card with another out burst like that.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Tech Master

Old 02-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally posted by Kevin K
And you call yourself a "husky" man.... Pringles are sold in bags as well fresh sealed packs or something like that. Come on, I will have to revoke your husky man's card with another out burst like that.
pringles??

is that all natural.....cause i don't think i'm allowed to eat those

--------

awesome racing brad, brian k, brian j and everyone else at the birds!!

-------

see you all at the RSJ Raceway round of the Midwest Touring Series!
Old 02-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Tech Champion

It looks like Brad and crew had a good run at the birds.....Brad made the A in Stock Sedan and then had issues with a picture taker blocking the track and that moved him into last on the first lap. Brian Koch made the A in Sportsman 19t and also had rough main. Brian Jucha had a quick car all weekend and when it was all said and done he was only a second or two from the A's in Mod and 19t. Well done guys I hope to see most of you out at the Series race at RSJ this saturday.

Im sure with Brad being back in town sometime today that all order will get out in the next day or so.
Old 02-14-2005, 03:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

It looks like Brad and crew had a good run at the birds.....Brad made the A in Stock Sedan and then had issues with a picture taker blocking the track and that moved him into last on the first lap. Brian Koch made the A in Sportsman 19t and also had rough main. Brian Jucha had a quick car all weekend and when it was all said and done he was only a second or two from the A's in Mod and 19t. Well done guys I hope to see most of you out at the Series race at RSJ this saturday.

Im sure with Brad being back in town sometime today that all order will get out in the next day or so.
Hey, If you get a chance, could you let Brad know that I need to talk to him. I can PM my number to ya if you like.
Old 02-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Tech Champion

trackdesigner....Call Brad at the shop tomorrow in the afternoon or Email him off of the Hurricane website.
Old 02-14-2005, 03:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

trackdesigner....Call Brad at the shop tomorrow in the afternoon or Email him off of the Hurricane website.
gotcha thanks
Old 02-14-2005, 08:18 PM
Tech Regular

Brad and Koch did well this weekend. Some of us had our issues but it was a great race.

I have to say that I sleep less and less each year at this race. It is both a test of skill and WILL.

-Rich
Old 02-15-2005, 08:11 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Guys - Im back at the shop. I had a great time at Snowbirds! Hurricane drivers did extremely well again. Andrew Ellis finished 4th in Stock 1/12th scale. Koch finished 9th in Sportsman 19t. Jucha was fast all week. I am really happy with the outcome of this race.

Rich - There is still Vegas in September.

RSJ Raceway this Saturday for the 4th leg of the Hurricane Motorsports Midwest Touring Series. See you guys there!

I apologize if your haven't received your order. All orders will be shipped out today and tommorrow. Thanks again.

Thanks - Brad
Old 02-15-2005, 09:37 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

great job at snowbirds guys....i cant wait to hear all about it at rsj this weekend....

matt
Old 02-15-2005, 02:53 PM
Tech Champion

Rich.....There will be Vegas!!!! Man I better get started on bodies for that one now....

Brad.....good job down there at the Brids I know that you wanted to do better but you made the main and had a fast car all weekend.....Must be the batteries......
Old 02-18-2005, 12:42 PM
Tech Regular

Kevin - Thanks for the kind words. The batteries were amazing all week. The new zapper is really paying off in terms of performance and numbers. These were the best batteries I have seen in a while.

Hope to see everyone at RSJ this weekend for the Hurricane Motorsports Midwest Touring Series.

Thanks - Brad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.