Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

BMI Racing Discussions

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 11:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Tim-I would have been at Halo if I could!! My cars still in the shop-8-days!!! I will be putting the TC4 on the track tonight-but not for as long as I would like-need to pick-up car around 6pm.

But-I'll test as much as I can and try and start on a base set-up on the BMI TC4!!
Old 12-30-2004, 12:14 PM
Tech Champion

goop-you have a PM on the set-up question. I hope it helps!!

Ray
Old 12-30-2004, 02:02 PM
Tech Regular

guys, i have a BMI TC3 i have a pretty good set up but i think it could b a little better, i run on a track that has almost the same traction the S&N's trakside has, what is the hot set-up (regular setting, camber, ect., and what upgrades)?
Old 12-30-2004, 02:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by HKlosi
guys, i have a BMI TC3 i have a pretty good set up but i think it could b a little better, i run on a track that has almost the same traction the S&N's trakside has, what is the hot set-up (regular setting, camber, ect., and what upgrades)?
for rubber or foam?
Old 12-30-2004, 02:16 PM
Tech Regular

Rubber, thnx
Old 12-30-2004, 02:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Treasure Island/Maderia Beach about 15 minutes from the track.Straight off of the island up Alt 19/Semonole Blvd. turn right at Ulmerton Rd. Your there!!!!!!!!!! St Pete. Clearwater Airport is closer then Tampa.
Old 12-30-2004, 05:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

HKLosi:

Hi,
Sorry I can't help you with a rubber setup. maybe you can get one from Scotty. his base setups worked well for us when we run there.

Ray:

Hope your Focus starts to act better....... or I'll come down abd FIX it for you. let me know the TC4 is coming along. also thanks for the extra parts you sent along with the TC3.... I also like what you have done with the rear of the car.

Tim Potter:

Hi,

I will get with Ray to see when he is going down to FLA. so far my wife is talking about a week down in FLA . my son will want to race Karts so we will be looking for a Kart track. all I want to do is visit everyone who I post to who lives in Fla. (and go where it's warm). and race a little.

Tmunno:

Hi,

Thanks for the info I will past it on to my wife. I'm hoping to make it down there this year. we have never had a family vacation......except Cleveland where I wrench all day and never see my wife except to eat or watch my son race.

Jason:

resent the file. Please let me know if you get it.

Thanks
Old 12-30-2004, 06:59 PM
Tech Master

Tim,

Speedline will host the first race in Jan. and a warm-up for the nats in Sept. and then the nats in Oct. There are 6 other races held around the state in various months. Orlando area has 2. TQ and Superiour are over that way. Ocala is one and then we have Daytona and South Fl. (Coral Springs and MDI). Any of these would be a good race to attend. Like Tim Potter said if you and Ray are coming down let us know and we can help with power and tables and tents and other hard to travel with items. Turn out at Speedline is usally 100 plus for a state event. All the other venues draw a pretty good turn-out also. Also there are the attractions Disney, Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens to see if your here.
Old 12-30-2004, 08:31 PM
Tech Champion

Default BMI TC4

Seaball and I worked on the TC4 tonight and found something signifcant in handling we think. I dont want to divulge yet-but it will be built into the design of the BMI TC4 I think. IT will make the Tc4 handle siginifcantly better on carpet at least. Again-this is early testing. But I am excited!!

Ray
Old 12-30-2004, 08:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

hey guys i am debating on if i should get the bmi tc3 chassis, is there a nite will and day diference in handling, will it make the tc3 stiffer. i mainly be racing this car on carpet
Old 12-30-2004, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Omar
hey guys i am debating on if i should get the bmi tc3 chassis, is there a nite will and day diference in handling, will it make the tc3 stiffer. i mainly be racing this car on carpet
if you plan on the fuzzy stuff. then yes get the kit
Old 12-30-2004, 09:03 PM
Tech Elite

Default YES !! its wotrh it ..

Originally posted by Omar
It is a stiffer chassis and all the adjustments will be noticed and more accurate when you get it set up .. I've ran these chassis on asphalt and did find that it improved the handling and performance of the tc3 .. If I ran carpet I would not hesitate to pick one up ... there is a night and day difference ...
Old 12-31-2004, 12:21 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

happy new years eve guys.hope you all have a good time tonight.be sure not to drink too much.
Old 12-31-2004, 12:25 PM
Tech Master

DRINKING??? On new years eve are you crazy there are alot of races tomorrow.... I went out last night for a little while there were alot of people out practicing up for tonight.

Tomorrow is the first day we get to race on the layout for the Novak race at Trackside got to be awake and sober for that.
Old 12-31-2004, 12:56 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.