Old 05-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Tech Elite

So what do you drive right now?
Old 05-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hakmazter
So what do you drive right now?
Currently I drive a Mugen MBX5T truggy with a jp mod b5 black engine and a OFNA Hyper 8.5 with a Falcon engine.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:37 AM
Tech Addict

i will disagree with some of you guys,

for one, i think if you are a newer manufacturer and want to come out with a newer kit, dont copy either the Kyosho, or Mugen chassis design...believe it or not...99.9 percent of the kits out there copy one or the other...if you will like to believe it or not.

I give lots of props to team losi, they came out with a totally different design that can be successful!!!

im all game for newer vehicles from off brand names, but lets be original...

Same thing for all these people biting off Upgrade graphics, those people came out with those wraps a long time ago, now everybody and their mother wants to wrap anything and everything lol i use to think it was all good, but honestly after seeing the masses...its a little over board lol

and last but not least...wanna be engine modders!!! holy mother of god did people sleep at the holiday inn and think they can become engine modders over night lol

again, im all down for new engine modders, but man...to try and belittle people who know what the hell they are doing and you have yet to have a proven product just baffles me lol

jmho opinion on the subject for what its worth.