Attached Thumbnails Kyosho VoneR Thread-ntc3nova.jpg  
Old 05-08-2003, 03:09 AM
Tech Regular

pic of a v1r
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho VoneR Thread-v1rnova.jpg  
Old 05-08-2003, 12:32 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by finchy
Yeah this old fart is going to kick your ass next race day. How's it going, just remember your only young once!

Graeme
I would like see that bring it ON

Happy Birthday mate

Damo
Old 05-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Tech Adept

This is what Team Kyosho do to the Team Mugen drivers

Damo
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho VoneR Thread-state06.jpg  
Old 05-08-2003, 01:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by tl2111
At NSW title I think there is about 20 odd Rody used in mix of V1R, MTX3 and TC3 honestly I haven't seen anyone engine blown
except KICKASS blown the rod in his Collari picco on the main straight. I think his engine is the quickest on the track.

Well sorry to hear that your mexican friend story btw who is this unluck guy. I know is not ROB since he is running the rody in the final with a broken suspension so he can blown the engine

but the truth is Rody is really on par with the new JP S3, and the reason I want sell the motor is because I'm waiting the Collari modified Sirio. This thing apparently has the power and runtime of about 7-8 mins can't wait to get my hands it.

Hmmm . . . OK.
Our unlucky guy was Scott Iredale - he didn't end up in the final, I believe.
Also, OZDC had some issues with the bottom end needle moving by itself or something.

This Collari modified Sirio looks interesting, then. Where might we get one?
Gee, 7-8 mins of run time sounds a bit ambitious doesn't it? . . might make for some interesting pit strategies, though.
Old 05-08-2003, 02:36 PM
TBR
Tech Regular

Dont listen to them Graeme
Your only as old as you feel

Last edited by TBR; 05-08-2003 at 02:48 PM.
Old 05-08-2003, 04:10 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by finchy

Mitch 179 do yourself a favour and don't buy that MTX 3 just yet wait and run the Trinity a little while longer. The EVO is coming.

Graeme
I hear ya im definately waiting for the EVO i want to join the Kyosho crew haha.... i was so close to getting an mtx 3! i was about to hit the order button and then i thought ill just wait and see what happens with the other releases
Old 05-08-2003, 04:13 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: V one RR Evolution!

Originally posted by TBR
November 24th 2003

Thats my guess. I will start the rumour there any advances on that?
nice way to start a rumour
Old 05-08-2003, 04:27 PM
TBR
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: Re: V one RR Evolution!

Originally posted by mitch179
nice way to start a rumour
Well they start some where and I thought I might as well get in early
I do that all the time around these neck of the woods one day it will get me in trouble. Graeme fell hook line and sinker about one I started a while ago didnt you Graeme
Old 05-08-2003, 04:31 PM
TBR
Tech Regular

Originally posted by mitch179
I hear ya im definately waiting for the EVO i want to join the Kyosho crew haha.... i was so close to getting an mtx 3! i was about to hit the order button and then i thought ill just wait and see what happens with the other releases
Yeah I jumped ship after I was the only one driving the Kyosho at the begining of the year and it was to frustrating but after a few months with the MTX-3, I had a run in the Kyosho and found I wasnt that bad after all. I will be waiting for the evo aswell but I cant see it being released until next year
Old 05-08-2003, 04:36 PM
Tech Regular

hahaha, one day someone might take one of those rumours the wrong way haha u mayaswell keep doing it while u can get away with it

im not in a hurry to get the evo so i dont mind to much if its released next year! but i will definately get it when it does come out... i only started racing this year so ill just keep working on my driving for now... new kit when the evo is out
Old 05-08-2003, 04:37 PM
Tech Elite

The V1R is a good design. I have had mine for 2 years now and it is still relevant at the track and provides me with the speed to win

The EVO looks very promising. The only thing I would like to see which was not present on the CAD drawing is some more roll centre adjustments.
Old 05-08-2003, 05:08 PM
TBR
Tech Regular

Originally posted by AMGRacer
The V1R is a good design. I have had mine for 2 years now and it is still relevant at the track and provides me with the speed to win

The EVO looks very promising. The only thing I would like to see which was not present on the CAD drawing is some more roll centre adjustments.
If it has the same rear end as the Fantom then I will be happy. I hope that it does as it would seem the MTX-3 type chamber arm linkage is a better way to go than the current V one RR type. Do you still run the MTX-3 mod on your car AMG??
Old 05-08-2003, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

Default Droop setting for V1RR (M1RR)

Hello dear forum mate,
How is exactly a best practise on setting the droop on my V1RR (M1RR) front and rear ?
Old 05-08-2003, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

Yep I still have the MTX3 uprights. They work very nicely for high bite conditions. I never had too much problem with the V1R uprights in low to medium bite conditons I must admit.

The biggest problem is that achieving 200mm in the rear is very difficult, actually i would say not possible. In non sanctioned racing is no big deal.

What I really would like to see is adjustable lower hingepin mounting points and shorter rear arms.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.