Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 12:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE
Im not playing the revolving race day thing, I think Ill hold out and just wait to race at LCRC next week. As for the rest of the year and next,Sunday is the day myself and nephew will be able to race. Way to much stuff going on with sports and other interest's to run weekly on Sat.

Not asking to play a revolving anything,Just trying to give other racers a chance to make it out to the track!!
Old 09-16-2010, 12:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by revoluv
Not asking to play a revolving anything,Just trying to give other racers a chance to make it out to the track!!
A little late in the week to be deciding to change a race day is my point. Most people have stuff planned weeks in advance.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trevor,I hope your daughter did not take offense to the screaming that happened to her our last race day.I truly enjoy having you come out and race.Your kids do a great job turnmashalling and I have yet heard them complain!!!!Give me a call or post back.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:11 PM
Tech Addict

Nothing set in stone Brian............Brian mcmollen and a few others came out to the track and asked what the chances were to race this saturday,I said I would ask on the forum and see what everyone thought..............well I guess we know!!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 12:14 PM
Tech Addict

Who pissed in your wheaties or did you forget your meds!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 12:22 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by maya butreax
One vote for saturday this weekend.

Brian, bring the T4. Jim, the GV2-pro or the firestorm. I'll bring the B4 and the GT. I can run slash now if I have to.

I looked up the parts list for the academy 2wd. 8 different piston choices. Looks awesome.

Either day Matt,I will bring my truck and buggy!!!I know you can only come on Sat. so I am trying to work that out seems how you do not get the chance to attend many races.Send me your phone # in a PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Tech Addict

I just got off the phone with Rob and we will be racing Saturday.........Hope everyone can make it.Sorry to the ones who cant.However we will race sunday next weekend!!
Old 09-16-2010, 12:57 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jimj
Hey Guys, Was planning on makin the trip north this weekend to give your track a try. Keep me posted on which day and what time to try to be there!
Thanks

Hey bud......Saturday is race day and 1pm is start time.You can come as early as you like to setup any EZ-ups or tables and practice.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Thanks for the heads up!
Old 09-17-2010, 05:01 AM
Tech Addict

Matt D,do you have a extra speeder that will handle a 12 turn motor.I want to run a peak panther in the academy buggy but all my speeders are brushless and they are being used?The brushless systems I have are a little to fast for the buggy.I will rent it from you for the day if you want!!!Let me know whats up!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 05:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Like I said in an eariler post, I was out this weekend either way, but as far as the "revolving race day" I do think its a bit ridiculous that the day is being changed weekly, in the middle of the week. There is a short and simple solution MAKE A SCHEDULE AND STICK TO IT!!! You could easily post what days you plan on running at least a month early, if some ppl wanna run sat and others wanna run Sundays, so be it, make the sech so that some weeks u race sat and some weeks sun. at least ppl can plan a lil bit in advance. Split up the days and EVERYONE can race some of the time...its not that difficult of a solution. Personally, I prefer Sundays, but if I know far enough in advance I am sure I could attend some Sat races too. My weekends are usually packed full of things that need done or other things that dont involve racing RC cars and the sooner I know what day we are racing the more likely I am going to be able to race that week. Most of my weekends are planned WEEKS in advance, just for instance I already have plans for the weekend of OCT 30th, well over a month away.....so lets get a sech posted so other people like myself can plan things AROUND racing!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 06:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

point taken about the scheduling.
Is it possible saturday can basically be a bonus race without disturbing the routine?
Old 09-17-2010, 06:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Is it possible saturday can basically be a bonus race without disturbing the routine?
That sounds like an excellent idea, at least until an official schedule can get posted.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:36 PM
Tech Addict

Point is taken,just let your hair grow and no one will find out!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by revoluv; 09-17-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Tech Addict

Cant please everyone I guess.It is not often the schedule is switched at the drop of a dime,some poeple that WORK for a living are on call do to certain jobs they have,so they are notified at the last minute to go work on sunday,I know some could care less but just like to see everyone happy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.