Wiki Posts
Search

what class

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 12:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default what class

What the bigger classes for ofroad right now elec? im thinkin of going 4wd buggy or 2wd truck? Also is the yoko a good 4wd buggy or should i go losi? ill prolly go losi for truck to inless you guys have a better idea? new to offroad been tourin car racin but this summer need to get in the mix with dirt track is only 20miles away. thanks
Old 04-02-2006, 12:29 AM
Tech Regular

First of all where do you live? and where are you gonig to race? I live C.A. my track is socal 2wd buggy is bigest class, 2wd truck good, 4wd buggy is geting big.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Definitely a regional thing......you need to go see what is at your closest tracks.

Around here, there will always be a truck class. There might be a buggy class, and I have never seen 4wd run ever. People talk about the 4wd's but it seems they never show up at the track.
Old 04-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

well i live in kentucky and race in illnios and indiana, I got a track that is 20miles away and im not sure whats big out there im think its alot of gas powerd stuff but i may be wrong. I dont want anything to do with gas powerd just electric. I think the truck class will always be here. I know about 4 yrs ago in albany illionis the truck mod class and the 4wd buggy where the things to have the truck over the buggy though i never understood that i think 2wd buggy and 4wd buggy would be better. But with that info what do you think i should do?