Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rear wing

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2002, 04:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Etahn
Some of my victories, if I can remember correctly, 1990 @ Saugus,CA Nats. 1st place 4wd Stock. and Nats 2Antioch. Next year 4th place in Modified @ Saugus and I believe Bakerfield or this one other dirt oval track in Ca I can't remember the name. All w/my electric Dominater. It was cool when I got to use the only "magnet zapper" at the track!
And your full name??
Old 11-27-2002, 04:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

When I was about to start my run for TQ honors in the 4wheel stock ROAR Nationals in Saugus,CA, it was my 11th birthday(3/18/80). I had the announcer sy "and he wants all of you to know, today is his 11th birthday!" I won Stock class that year , then first in CA in modifieds the next year, and fourth in the country in mods.
Old 11-27-2002, 04:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default pro gear

anyone want to purchase some r/c motors, team spec. Dave Kisby Modifieds, under HPI circa 1995. Several to choose from, ranging from an 11turn x1, up to a 15x5. I also have a diamond tipped comm lathe(custom-made, beautiful). Custom works Dominator anyone??? W/box of now "outlawed" rubber capped foam tires, and regular foams. CHAIN DRIVE 4WD!
Old 11-27-2002, 05:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Not interested in the gear, but I would like to know where you buy your crack?
Old 11-27-2002, 05:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Tenderloin district, San Francisco. Along with your mother to blow me once I'm high.