Old 02-12-2006, 04:43 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Great Job guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2006, 01:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Great job, Brandon, Larry, Jason, Ray, Kieth. All did an awesome job. Congrats all of you.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey, boyz. Still in Florida, but first time I've had access to the Internet since I've been down here.

Yessir, our guys Brandon Melton, Larry Fairtrace and Jason Schreffler all made the podium at the Snowbirds this year with solid showings by Keith Koway (A - sportsman 19T), Mike Dobbs (B - stock touring), Brandon Melton (B - stock touring) and Jason Schreffler (B - stock touring).

eXpress takes the Sportsman 19T division this year at the Birds. Jason Schreffler also wheeled his 1/12 car all the way from a first turn wreck (10th place) to finish 3rd place in 1/12 stock. Jason was ripping it up in the main and simply ran out of time.

Big props go to Brandon Melton on his first national title and amazing resolve during qualifying and the subsequent main. Also, props go out to Larry Fairtrace for his outstanding run after struggling to get his ride back to how it was at the beginning of the week.

I can't say enough of how hard the guys on the team worked together to get their rides in top shape and compete hard.

Also, thanks to the entire Snowbirds staff for the hospitality and professionalism they showed through the entire event!

For those of you wondering, Tag is still on his way back and Freddy landed sometime earlier this AM in spite of the 2ft. of snow at Newark Airport.
Old 02-13-2006, 09:00 AM
Tech Champion

Congrats to all of you on your awesome showing!
Old 02-13-2006, 09:02 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

We only had 6 inches of snow in the Harrisburg area. I saw most of the areas around us had 3 times more snow.
Old 02-13-2006, 09:03 AM
Tech Elite

Thank you's:

John Tag - who worked around the clock selflessly to build rip for our boyz and without complaint. You never cease to amaze us.

eXpress Team - who showed amazing resolve and teamwork to get their cars figured out and press forward.

eXpress Internet Team - thanks for keeping the forum updated with results as none of us had access to the web in our rooms this time around. We'll work on that for next year.

Oh yeah, Brian Reigle for his winning ways on asphalt. I hear he's been ripping it up with Tag's new stocks in PA and MD.
Old 02-13-2006, 09:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey Ya'll...I just got home I had to lay over in a rest area to get a nap as it hit me how tired I was 3 hrs into the ride..

Team Express... Man what can I say, What a great Team. We had a blast alll week and did some great racing.

Special Thanks to Fast Freddy for all you do for the entire team and Jon Williams for all his long hours also making sure we had all we needed to when we arrived..all that makes things so easy. Team Work was well done by all.

Express Drivers,Great job by all...Special congrats to Brandon Melton for his TQ and win in Sportsman touring 19T..Ya messed up the interview a little but I see you were real lost for words..
Old 02-13-2006, 09:55 AM
Tech Addict

Default 2006 Snowbird Nationals Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys... what can I say!??!?!?!?!? You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to all you guys, Brandon, Larry, Schreff, Ray, Kieth, Ant, Dobbs, Rick, and Mac..... And a special Thanks to Tag and Williams... Thanks to all the new guys I met and hung with... That party was out of control!!!!!!!! "That man took his thing out!!!" LOL!
I haven't done that many shots in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's not even get started on the steak , wine, port and cigars from the night before!!!!!!!! (Larry, is your back dry yet!!!??)
I heard that Brandon is also taking a class at his community college on lighting cigars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Schreffy, the restaurant called and they want their card back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anthony... what happens in Fla stays in your camara!!!!!! LOL!
BTW: I have to change my cell phone number now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks...

One last thing, I heard that the country music channel was looking for Brandon and Rick to make a video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice Kareokeing!!!!!

Last edited by Freddybnj_2004; 02-14-2006 at 09:22 AM.
Old 02-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Tech Elite

Tag - glad you got home okay. I tried getting a hold of you on the cell to no avail.

Freddy - glad you got home okay too, bro. I can't believe your flight went out last night!
Old 02-13-2006, 10:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Glad everyone got home safely! Since I wasn't at the race, the least I could do is post results for our guys to see here and follow along. Having the internet video and results was really great, though the bandwidth was lacking and the video/audio paused for minutes at a time so I could not see every race. That was the only frustrating part, plus the camera was not high res so all the cars were little blures going around the track.
Old 02-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Tech Champion

Did you guys see the new venue for IIC 2006??? 42inch plasmas in every room. bowling alley movie theater all in the hotel...and its 89 bucks a nite
Old 02-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)

all i can say is wow i might not be a express team driver but im such good friends with them, that i feel like i won also great job guys an man what a week i had a blast at hooters even though my girl was a little disturbed with 11 horny drunks i was the only one who got some lol HAHAHA

ff you are the man
tags ditto
schreff thanks for the fast azz car in stk
big larry what can i say ill see your ugly azz wed
keith quiet an fast as always
brandon
anthony
dobbs
it was a blast

never have i seen such a stacked class i mean i was 42 overall in stk an only 10 seconds outta the show wow hardly even a lap insane talent
Old 02-13-2006, 11:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

congrats guys on your big WIN!!!
awesome driving from Brandon in the main
see you guys at Mimi's
Mo
Old 02-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks, Mo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.