Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I just wanted to commend EA motorsports for being so prompt on thier shipments. I ordered sunday, and I got my motors on wednesday. Its great to see that EA motorsports supports and cares about their customers. I HIGHLY reccomend them to all my friends and to all the new guys that are just getting in for the racing season. Thankyou so very much. You guys are the best. ( Now, its time to use my EA motor and whoop on some people on the track )
Old 06-24-2005, 05:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Butter your Fired!.. Letting EA fall to page 2

Anyhow..EA Just wanted to say thanks for the great deal on the car and the extra parts that were included in the package that I didn't expect. Class act

If I come to Tenn. for that race I will pick ya up
Old 06-24-2005, 06:37 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

hey EA,sorry i missed your call dude.give me a ring when you get a chance.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Tag, actually Butter is away from a PC for a bit, at a wedding getting all liquored up.

Originally Posted by John Tag
Butter your Fired!.. Letting EA fall to page 2

Anyhow..EA Just wanted to say thanks for the great deal on the car and the extra parts that were included in the package that I didn't expect. Class act

If I come to Tenn. for that race I will pick ya up
Old 06-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

EA
Has the atlas motors got your new motor lables on??

quick update
quite a few racers are now using the xxxleman brush in 27t over here (outside racing) ,for the last month of so now with out any probs
most guy`s run with the purple/purple setup
Old 06-26-2005, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

EA, need to check the Beat the Heat 05 thread in MSRA please...
Old 06-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Hey Lutz... you never called me back about the lipo batteries... give me a call when you get a chance.

Thanks

Michael
Old 06-26-2005, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

EA,

Totaly missed you at KO, it was still a blast...Put it down on your calender for next year....
The motor was suprisingly a pretty steading runner...
I finally over heated it in the Main....funny thing that Main but that is for a later time...
I was running a 5.43 final on that motor yesterday and it was still begging for more...Morning pactice and first qual for today ran a 5.30 and it was great...
Never thought I would use a 43t pinion...LOL
ran that ratio for the main ( track temp went up faster than yesterday) and burned it up on the very last lap....
Oh well wasn't going to put that motor in my motor box anyway...LOL
Take Care & GOD Bless....
-Stephen <><
Old 06-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

EA... yup, totally agree with Mr. Shookie... we did miss your presence at the KO race. I could have used a little more motor tuning skills than what my mind was capable of. But then, I believe I was the only EA guy that got in the show though... so I hope that was a good thing... Qualified 10th and ended up 8th in the triple-A. Finally, some decent results after Reedy...

Pls thank the Mrs for the speedy shipment of the replacement brushes! Those really helped big time... (although I do have to apologize for the delay in shipping back the wrong brushes... I still have them but should be able to ship this week. )
Old 06-26-2005, 10:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by eeyan
EA... yup, totally agree with Mr. Shookie... we did miss your presence at the KO race. I could have used a little more motor tuning skills than what my mind was capable of. But then, I believe I was the only EA guy that got in the show though... so I hope that was a good thing... Qualified 10th and ended up 8th in the triple-A. Finally, some decent results after Reedy...

Pls thanks the Mrs for shipping me the replacement brushes asap! Those really helped big time... (although I do have to apologize for the delay in shipping back the wrong brushes... I still have them but should be able to ship this week. )
Just for reference what was your A-main motor setup...
I saw so many different setups and mine felt great as I wasn't getting smoked on the strait...I just had bigger issues...LOL
Still funnest time RC'n to date....
Watching a couple of pros almost get involved in fist-ti-cuffs was different...seems enough gents had it handled...LOL
Some sick close races for sure though....
-Stephen <><
Old 06-26-2005, 10:16 PM
Tech Elite

Stephen... we had the whole TAOB involved in figuring out how to deal with these motors. Unfortunately, we really didn't come up to a concensus. I geared my motor at 5.57 with XXX brushes. Speed and Torque was decent and I didn't notice anybody motoring me in my heats. Hebiki and one other teammate tried 5.3 I think in one of their qualifiers, but the motor looked slow on the straight so they reverted to around 5.5~5.6. I'm sure the real fast guys in the A were able to go lower, but how? I have no clue... it is just a totally different motor than what we are used to (Reedy Quad).
Old 06-26-2005, 11:43 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Stephen... we had the whole TAOB involved in figuring out how to deal with these motors. Unfortunately, we really didn't come up to a concensus. I geared my motor at 5.57 with XXX brushes. Speed and Torque was decent and I didn't notice anybody motoring me in my heats. Hebiki and one other teammate tried 5.3 I think in one of their qualifiers, but the motor looked slow on the straight so they reverted to around 5.5~5.6. I'm sure the real fast guys in the A were able to go lower, but how? I have no clue... it is just a totally different motor than what we are used to (Reedy Quad).
shookie... good to meet you bro. it was good to see you got your car figured out. we could have helped you.. but we were pitted pretty far from everyone else (due to loud generator issues)

eeyan is right. we're tried EVERYTHING. in my last qual.. i was running the stock springs with F-brushes. oh yah.. they were bent 180 i did gear it at 5.4, car felt fast.. but it was kinda slow in the infield? kind of too fast on the straight.. or maybe i was just imagining it? either way, i rather have a slow car i can drive..than a fast one i cant control... know what i mean. i settled into 5.58. car was great.. pulled off a "corey lewis" like 14.5... but i wanted to finish a decent qual..so i didnt drive very aggressively. servo horn backed out..so there goes that!

EA... i guess i dont have to pick you up at the airport then huh?
Old 06-27-2005, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Hebiki
shookie... good to meet you bro. it was good to see you got your car figured out. we could have helped you.. but we were pitted pretty far from everyone else (due to loud generator issues)

eeyan is right. we're tried EVERYTHING. in my last qual.. i was running the stock springs with F-brushes. oh yah.. they were bent 180 i did gear it at 5.4, car felt fast.. but it was kinda slow in the infield? kind of too fast on the straight.. or maybe i was just imagining it? either way, i rather have a slow car i can drive..than a fast one i cant control... know what i mean. i settled into 5.58. car was great.. pulled off a "corey lewis" like 14.5... but i wanted to finish a decent qual..so i didnt drive very aggressively. servo horn backed out..so there goes that!

EA... i guess i dont have to pick you up at the airport then huh?
Its all good homie...I appreciate all the help the motors all come like junk and is only we had a really nice guy named EA we might of had an advantage...LOL Just messin Eric...My 19Tsetup is now called the Lim/Caster connection...Worked great for me...I just need to drive the car now..
hey since this is the EA thread and not the chat lounge...Hey Eric...any word on the OEM Checkpoint 19T's yet...
Randy Caster who runs for them says not for a good while...(kind of bummed me out but thought I would check with you for sure). Let me know.
-Shookie <><
Old 06-27-2005, 09:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Pls thank the Mrs for the speedy shipment of the replacement brushes! Those really helped big time... (although I do have to apologize for the delay in shipping back the wrong brushes... I still have them but should be able to ship this week. )
Ian, congrats on making the show. I'll get you next time
Old 06-27-2005, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

TTT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.