Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components >

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 04:51 AM
Tech Addict

Sweet I will be stalking the mailman then......

We run on outdoor med grip asphalt and indoor short high grip (by our standards) astroturf, both NOT using any sauce or any kind, we don't allow it in any classes here in NZ, so I should be able to increase you database of setups slightly with the different conditions we run, and I guess they will be low grip setups by your guys standards.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:53 AM
Tech Regular

Fathead- any particular reason for the "no dope" rule? Besides the fact that it stinks and is known to cause cancer in the state of California.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fathead
Sweet I will be stalking the mailman then......

We run on outdoor med grip asphalt and indoor short high grip (by our standards) astroturf, both NOT using any sauce or any kind, we don't allow it in any classes here in NZ, so I should be able to increase you database of setups slightly with the different conditions we run, and I guess they will be low grip setups by your guys standards.

Sounds great for the outdoor guys! You should be able to get a great outdoor asphalt to share... You might be able to get away with running no dampener tubes and use the harder spring set-up on the Ubrace to get more rear traction for asphalt>? Looking forward to hearing some feedback
Old 09-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool Hot Diggity !!!!!

Digs you shipped the D12-V2 kit Saturday received it today , Man that was fast !! What weight damper oil do you recomend on high traction carpet ?
I'm going to start putting it together 2nite !
Thanks Again Damon !!!!!!

tom
Old 09-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Stampede
Fathead- any particular reason for the "no dope" rule? Besides the fact that it stinks and is known to cause cancer in the state of California.
Reduce cost basically and reduce complexity for everyone.

Originally Posted by Diggity

Sounds great for the outdoor guys! You should be able to get a great outdoor asphalt to share... You might be able to get away with running no dampener tubes and use the harder spring set-up on the Ubrace to get more rear traction for asphalt>? Looking forward to hearing some feedback
Cool I will give it a go and let you know, will be racing it at the indoor track this weekend and outdoors in a couple weeks I hope
Old 09-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Tech Elite

Default S U R G E !

Originally Posted by fathead

Cool I will give it a go and let you know, will be racing it at the indoor track this weekend and outdoors in a couple weeks I hope
I guess you don't have a winter out there a . . .
Old 09-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by KAHUNA
I guess you don't have a winter out there a . . .
We sure do, but we are coming in to spring here now so it's getting way nicer.

We still race outdoors in the winter just as long as it's not raining, we barely ever get below 0C so it's all good
Old 09-12-2006, 12:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by KAHUNA
Digs you shipped the D12-V2 kit Saturday received it today , Man that was fast !! What weight damper oil do you recomend on high traction carpet ?
I'm going to start putting it together 2nite !
Thanks Again Damon !!!!!!

tom

Tom: That is way fast, surprised the postal service even moved on Sunday We are actually using 30,000wt nitro diff lube in our dampener tubes here.. I would recommend one of the heaviest that you have for high traction!!
Old 09-12-2006, 07:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I am thinking about making the plunge into 12th scale, and I was wondering what it would cost and what all would be needed to get one of your new cars up and running.

Thanks
Old 09-12-2006, 09:47 AM
Tech Elite

Cool

Originally Posted by lawtonlosi
I am thinking about making the plunge into 12th scale, and I was wondering what it would cost and what all would be needed to get one of your new cars up and running.

Thanks
You have to have a 1/12 scale car already . A CRC or Associated car,( Not sure when the D12 whole kit is going to be released ) The 1/10 scale Associated TC3/4 is a Conversion Kit also.
check out the site !

Thanks

www.diggitydesigns.com

Last edited by KAHUNA; 09-12-2006 at 01:36 PM.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:44 AM
Tech Regular

The D12 is also available as a complete kit.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stampede
The D12 is also available as a complete kit.
This is true!! The D12 V2 kit will be available as a complete kit minus tires and body at the end of this week. It will be posted on the website.. Keep checking...

Digs
Old 09-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thats what Im talkin bout.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Tech Elite

Cool Hot Diggity !

Good , thats alot sooner then we expected ! Now business is going to start picking up for sure !
Hot Diggity !
Old 09-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Battery and Motor Discount for Diggity Team Drivers

Just wanted to let all the Team Drivers know that the gods over at KMR Batteries have decided to Combine their awesome power with our great kits for a killer combination this season!! If you are a Team Driver and want to know the great prices they have given us and want to know how to order then pm me here or email me at the website!! Team packs and stock motors

Keoni told me that he is blowing allot of the 4200's up and hasnt had anything worth sending out so he's waiting on the new world champ edition cells that should be there soon, but he has 3800 team packs in stock, stock motors and brushes!!

Team Diggity Designs - Team KMR Batteries

NOTICE: The Diggity Designs D12V2 full kit will be available to order on Friday the 15th... orders for the full kit will take 4-7 days to ship from our shop!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.