Search

CarolinasRC Where Are You

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 07:04 PM
Tech Regular

any update on that losi tool?
Old 08-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Anyone get their back orders yet? I don't see my order being filled since it was on back order since 5/21/10.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:00 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by minit76
Anyone get their back orders yet? I don't see my order being filled since it was on back order since 5/21/10.
They went out of business..not very likely they will still be shipping orders
Old 08-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I bought a HiTec servo and other things when the servo sent never arrived they told me who was in backorder, and soon would send me, spent more than two months and I never get the servo, during that time I was contacting staff carolinas rc,. always told me the same, that is to come.
I opened a paypal dispute and jon martin quickly contacted me, saying to close the dispute so that they could give me back my money. I closed the dispute took another week to give me a gift certificate with the value of the servo
when I wanted to buy with a gift certificate the store did not have anything in stock
my recommendation for someone to open a dispute against carolinas rc is not close till they return your money..
Old 08-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Just got my back ordered engine today.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Originally Posted by czarc
I bought a HiTec servo and other things when the servo sent never arrived they told me who was in backorder, and soon would send me, spent more than two months and I never get the servo, during that time I was contacting staff carolinas rc,. always told me the same, that is to come.
I opened a paypal dispute and jon martin quickly contacted me, saying to close the dispute so that they could give me back my money. I closed the dispute took another week to give me a gift certificate with the value of the servo
when I wanted to buy with a gift certificate the store did not have anything in stock
my recommendation for someone to open a dispute against carolinas rc is not close till they return your money..
No wonder they went out of business with crap like that. Good luck to ya man.