Wiki Posts
Search

Greater Los Angeles Club Meeting this Saturday 2.20/10

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 03:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Greater Los Angeles Club Meeting this Saturday 2.20/10

I have volunteered to let the on road nitro/electric/gas racers here in So. California know that the Greater LA R/C Club will be opening the floor for nominations for several of the board of directors seats. This is an opportunity for any past or present members in good standing to volunteer to nominate themselves or others for available seats. The meeting is set for this coming Saturday 2/20/10 at 10am. The meeting is open to all current club members or those wishing to join.

I am encouraging anyone who races on road to attend this meeting. This is an opportunity for us as a racing community to take control over the direction of our hobby. As you can see by the seats open for nomination below there are several tasks that must be filled in order for the club to run smoothly and that being said, in order for this or any other club to work, there must be a collection of individuals willing to put in the effort to make it happen.

The open seats are:

President
Vice President
Treasurer
Track Steward/Assistant Track Steward
Track Director
1/8 Director
1/10 Director
1/5 Director
Electric/Motorcycle Director

Let’s start a discussion about this. If you have any questions, concerns, comments about on road racing here in the Los Angeles area, here’s a chance to do it.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:51 AM
Tech Rookie

where's the meeting taking place?
Old 02-16-2010, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Address

the meeting will take place at 3860 Del Amo Blvd. Suite 401, Torrance, CA 90503 at 10 am this Saturday 2.20.10
Old 02-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

I have to work in the morning, but I thought Lito Reyes and Jimmy Louis were already the co-directors for the motorcycle class....

thanks