Wiki Posts
Search

2016 U.S. Indoor Championships Cleveland, OH November 24th-27th

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 09:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Entry sent via PayPal.

I have not yet received my new transponder. I'll follow up via email when I get the number. Hope that's alright.
Old 08-29-2016, 01:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

What is the entry total up to?
Old 08-29-2016, 01:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by greghalstead
What is the entry total up to?
We just got a bunch of envelops in the mail last week. we're working on sorting them into the spreadsheet. I'd say roughly 75 bodies and 150+ entries, and we're still 3 months away.....Still have a lot of request wanting to add classes at the event.
Old 08-29-2016, 02:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Matt and I are 70%sure we will be there .. Talked to Robert the other day so got the feeling we will be attending .
Tho we really really would like to get some race tires to test or confirm that the old tires are the same
Old 08-29-2016, 02:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Should just keep the tire choice under wraps, see how it shakes out...
Old 08-29-2016, 03:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by miller tyme
We just got a bunch of envelops in the mail last week. we're working on sorting them into the spreadsheet. I'd say roughly 75 bodies and 150+ entries, and we're still 3 months away.....Still have a lot of request wanting to add classes at the event.
Thanks. Should we be worried about pit space?
Old 08-29-2016, 03:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by greghalstead
Thanks. Should we be worried about pit space?
Not yet, I'm working over the pitting ares this week, if we match last years attendance we'll be OK with room to spare. We also have some conference rooms we can use for overflow if needed. Would prefer not to go that route but if needed we can. If you have your entry in, you're good.
Old 08-29-2016, 03:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jlfx car audio
Matt and I are 70%sure we will be there .. Talked to Robert the other day so got the feeling we will be attending .
Tho we really really would like to get some race tires to test or confirm that the old tires are the same
We are waiting on the confirmed part# from Sweep, we started talking to them last year right after Champs to rework the tire for Black Carpet. Hopefully we will have a solid answer for you shortly.
Old 08-29-2016, 03:31 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by erikras
Entry sent via PayPal.

I have not yet received my new transponder. I'll follow up via email when I get the number. Hope that's alright.
No worries, we can easily enter it at check-in or during practice.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KE4PJO
Should just keep the tire choice under wraps, see how it shakes out...
Not a bad idea actually if they can honnestly keep them under wraps till the event. That I would be ok with . but you always hear of that one guy or team that gets a set tto prepare with get a unfair advantage .
Old 09-01-2016, 09:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

is there an online sign up? or mail only?

how is champ car registration coming? do yo feel/think there will be room for back of pack guys or looking like it will be an elite field?
Old 09-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xps800doo

how is champ car registration coming? do yo feel/think there will be room for back of pack guys or looking like it will be an elite field?
Every race needs backmarkers. It makes it interesting for the fast guys to get in good qualifiers.
Old 09-01-2016, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Easiest Sign-up is pay-pal to [email protected] with class details in the comments, and done. We usually get confirmations out about once a week.

There's always room, last year Stock Classes were into the F and G mains, the other classes were mostly into the C and D. We are on pace to match and possibly surpass that this year, so there should be no problem finding a group to match you ability.

Looks like we can squeeze about 175 bodies into the areas we have available to pit with out putting people into isolated conference rooms. Currently we are close to half-way there already and carpet season has not even started. I talked to the hotel and our original block of rooms filled and they've opened up another group for us. If you have not signed up or booked your room there is still plenty of time, but make sure you do, it's looking to be another awesome year.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:02 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by miller tyme
Easiest Sign-up is pay-pal to [email protected] with class details in the comments, and done. We usually get confirmations out about once a week.

There's always room, last year Stock Classes were into the F and G mains, the other classes were mostly into the C and D. We are on pace to match and possibly surpass that this year, so there should be no problem finding a group to match you ability.

Looks like we can squeeze about 175 bodies into the areas we have available to pit with out putting people into isolated conference rooms. Currently we are close to half-way there already and carpet season has not even started. I talked to the hotel and our original block of rooms filled and they've opened up another group for us. If you have not signed up or booked your room there is still plenty of time, but make sure you do, it's looking to be another awesome year.
2 drivers 5 entries $ sent pay pal
Old 09-02-2016, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

2 drivers 5 entries $ sent pay pal
If that's David and Dan we got it. Look forward to seeing everyone in a few months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.