Search

Hobby Headquarters Drums,PA. Northeast

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default +1

Originally Posted by hambone
Saturday nights will probably yield the biggest crowd. Getting lined up with lost creek and running opposite should get most of the same crowd flipping between both tracks. I'm ready for it all to begin.
i couldnt agree more,
2 powerhouse 1/8th tracks not to far apart, working together would be killer!

as much as i love my short course trucks, i hope the track doesnt get to leveled out and lose it's 8th awsomeness
Old 03-13-2010, 09:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nighthawk
i couldnt agree more,
2 powerhouse 1/8th tracks not to far apart, working together would be killer!

as much as i love my short course trucks, i hope the track doesnt get to leveled out and lose it's 8th awsomeness

I agree with you guys as well and I hope it happens! With short course, maybe consider running only part of the track so that they can get around without messing it up for 1/8?
Old 03-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Im the new guy!!!!

Hello everyone, i am new to rc racing and want to race at Hobby Headquarters in Drums. I have a Monster GT and the owner said they have a class for them. Does anyone know any rules for this class? I want to use a radio to talk to my pitman, can i do this???
Old 03-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

theres no rules saying you cant. theres alot of pros that use radios
Old 03-21-2010, 04:59 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by muskiehunter760
Hello everyone, i am new to rc racing and want to race at Hobby Headquarters in Drums. I have a Monster GT and the owner said they have a class for them. Does anyone know any rules for this class? I want to use a radio to talk to my pitman, can i do this???
Yea I don't think that will be a problem.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Default little to late

after the track my son and i raced at stopped doing off road i sold all 9 of my rc buggies truggies and everything that went with them. O NUTS.

now i found this in drums, lol, guess it's time to get more buggies. And also say sorry to my wife now..
Old 03-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

stopped by yesterday to pick up my track membership for the year, have to stop by again as Terri wasn't there. Caught a glimpse of the track being worked on. Can't wait to run on it. I ran on it about once a week this past year but never made it to the races. This year I plan to practice a couple times a week, as long as I get out of work early enough.

Should be able to run in most of the races, got a vehicle for each class except a short course truck. Will have to look into getting one if they start a class.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Exclamation

Originally Posted by drummin89
stopped by yesterday to pick up my track membership for the year, have to stop by again as Terri wasn't there. Caught a glimpse of the track being worked on. Can't wait to run on it. I ran on it about once a week this past year but never made it to the races. This year I plan to practice a couple times a week, as long as I get out of work early enough.

Should be able to run in most of the races, got a vehicle for each class except a short course truck. Will have to look into getting one if they start a class.
I'm sure that there will be a class of them.I would prolly like to run mine there anyways.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Hey Terri and Allen. Whats the current track status?-Tom
Old 03-28-2010, 06:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

We stopped there yesterday Tom. Mounds of dirt on the track pad. Allen was going to work on it today. Digging it up, sifting all the dirt thru a fine topsoil screen. He showed me what the new layout will look like. Will be sweet. Lights going up for Saturday night racing.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Any idea when the track transformation will be complete? Got many new vehicles over the winter and can't wait to try them on the track.

I was somewhat a regular last year, expect me to quite the regular this year. Got my track pass and plan to put it to use. Start stocking more Ofna parts cause im going to need them lol. Your going to need a bigger box.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Tech Adept

Default Track Update

Started the new track layout today, everything is looking GOOD, will be ready for APRIL 10 & 11 Test & Tune, All are Welcome New and Old. Tom Hello, Drummy LOL will get as big as a box as you would like.... Everyone else HELLO as well, looking forward to a Great Season of RC Racing... Saturday Nights...
Allen & Terri Also going to be updating website this week as well with all Information hhqrctrackpa.com
Old 03-28-2010, 07:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default nights?

Originally Posted by nttrackpa
Started the new track layout today, everything is looking GOOD, will be ready for APRIL 10 & 11 Test & Tune, All are Welcome New and Old. Tom Hello, Drummy LOL will get as big as a box as you would like.... Everyone else HELLO as well, looking forward to a Great Season of RC Racing... Saturday Nights...
Allen & Terri Also going to be updating website this week as well with all Information hhqrctrackpa.com
so you guys have/getting lights up?? night racing? thats awsome!!
cant wait to race there again!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

No waking up at but crack dawn....... priceless
Old 03-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

gonna be a good year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.