Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal) >

TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

just want to say sorry for getting so pissed but that was a retarded race the damn turn marshel took 7 tries to flip my car over and then after the seventh time he runs and goes and gets some other freaking car then comes back and finally flips me over then im i flipped for a seriously a a minute while he is standing there day dreaming omg then i flat landed and blew out a servo so whatever bad freaking weekend
Old 04-19-2010, 12:22 AM
Tech Master

I gotta give my thanks to Chris for the great pit work.
THANKS CHRIS!!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 05:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trackstarlosi
hahahaha. i saw you charging me in the whoops and you crashed almost every time. lol. my worst spot was the front triple, my bottom was lean bogging and i tried to carry a bunch of speed and it shot me off the track every other time.. very fun race non-the-less. oh and big thank to chris and carson for the awesome pit!!!
the whoops wasnt the hard part for me. the whole back left section was the worst! i couldnt see crap when it was dark.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:03 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by HBracer656
just want to say sorry for getting so pissed but that was a retarded race the damn turn marshel took 7 tries to flip my car over and then after the seventh time he runs and goes and gets some other freaking car then comes back and finally flips me over then im i flipped for a seriously a a minute while he is standing there day dreaming omg then i flat landed and blew out a servo so whatever bad freaking weekend
aww man. that sucks dude. where were you crashed? which servo did you blow?
Old 04-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Tech Adept

Default THX!

JUST WANTED TO GIVE CHRIS FROM TRACKSTAR A BIG THX. SAT WAS A GREAT DAY OF RACING @ THUNDERALLEY, MY TRACKSTAR PREPPED ALPHA RAN AWSOME AS USAL! FROM THE BENCH TO THE TRACK THEY HAVE YOUR BACK, THANKS AGAIN CHRIS.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by fatdaddy
aww man. that sucks dude. where were you crashed? which servo did you blow?
i was in 2nd ahead of both of you and the freaking turnmarshall took serously 5min to flip my car then my throttle servo glitched so whatever havent even looked at my car that servo is brandfreaking new but whatever and congrats to both of you im still faster hahahaha jk
Old 04-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks for all the props guys! Just wanted to let you all know that we have 2 jammin scrt10 4wd trucks in stock. These trucks are like gold right now and we have them. Pick 1 up today and join us Friday night at Hemet for some awsome short course fun!
Old 04-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Originally Posted by itsshemp
Yup! There was some great racing last night!! I had a blast! You were looking good up there Todd!! Dylan and you were going at it! Great job guys!

Oh yeah! And a HUGE thanks to Chris for ALLLLLL of his HARD work yesterday! I have to remind everyone that Chris has got to be the hardest working Pit guy around!! He is ALWAYS willing to help ANYONE that needs a hand! Chris is an awsome person to represent Track Star!! Chris gave up his own day of racing just to be able to help everyone else! He was supporting all Alpha Plus owners, as well as others! THANKS CHRIS!!
There is no one and I mean NO ONE more dedicated to making sure those that need help get help more than Chris Vierra. You guys have seen just the tip of Chris' help this past weekend. I have been in on track situations where Chris has pulled off some amazing pitwork, sometimes with loss of skin and blood, and made sure my equipment was dialed or fixed to stay out in front of the competition.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default One More 4 Chris!

Thanks Chris for helping my wife and I during our main! She was having a good time cracking at your comments as I was driving.
Not only do you help out in the pits but have always been full of good advice and tips for me.
A+++++++ character!
Thanks,
Vince G. & Nikki G.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Tech Elite

Vince,

If you still need those tires done just say the word. I'll be here all week.

Jimmy
Old 04-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Tech Regular

CHRIS , Thank you for all your help saturday.There is a post under the alpha motor thread for you..P.M. me with the details..Thanks , PAT LOWRIE
Old 04-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TWOWHEELDUDE
CHRIS , Thank you for all your help saturday.There is a post under the alpha motor thread for you..P.M. me with the details..Thanks , PAT LOWRIE
Pat,

I'll be shipping your pipes tomorrow Sir
Old 04-20-2010, 01:43 AM
Tech Regular

Sweet, I can hardly wait to try them out.Thanks JIMMY
Old 04-20-2010, 02:09 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by trackstarlosi

what happened to ricky. i heard "sh**" then he was gone?? lol
Oh I was there right there... I know you felt the pressure! LOL What was up with the stop and goes????
Old 04-20-2010, 02:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RickyBobby619
Oh I was there right there... I know you felt the pressure! LOL What was up with the stop and goes????
i meant to ask that too. like 3 in a row.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.