ARC Raceway....Temecula CA 2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARC Raceway....Temecula CA 2011

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Tech Adept

Just left the track and man it is dialed and ready for Saturday!
Old 05-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Dusttt
Man these layouts look like they would be a blast for 10th scale buggy too. Has anyone tried it? Wish I could race this weekend. =(
Thats not for me! Just my .02 cents here. When I race 1/8 outdoor I want to race a true outdoor track. Think of motocross instead of supercross. These layouts are way to flat for me and my buds!! Especially when you put 14 buggies in a main it makes for some terriable crazy racing except in the expert level which in that case thes layouts make for some great racing!! MOST everyone in the lower classes drive like pissed off teenagers and there is no chance what so ever if your qualified front to mid pack to get through the first couple turns let alone the first few laps without someone getting into you. Then you are sitting towards the rear of the pack. Nobody moves the hell out of the way even when you come up on them like there parked. If the track wasnt flat and took some skill the guys with a heavy finger bouncing off the pipes that cant judge a jump for the life of them will end up towards the rear the first lap or will be qualified behind you in the first place and maybe they wont a$$ punch you in the first couple turns. A few guys and I came from T/A, Rev for the last round and decided not to come back for this one due to the layout when we first heard last week there will only be only "some lane changes". Not to say we wont be back we simply dont like the euro style 1/8 tracks. We race a lot of EP 1/10 and have seen more exciting layouts indoor. We will be back just not our cup of tea which im sure you understand. You and your crew are seasoned vets and know what your doing therefore im sure you have a reason for the past couple layouts. If you do not approve of my post let me know and ill gladly remove it. This is in no way saying anything negative about the facility it is top notch and we were treated like locals and thank you for that! See ya next time!!
Old 05-20-2011, 11:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

The layout looks fast, can't wait, see you all tomorrow
Old 05-21-2011, 10:00 PM
Tech Adept

WOW the racing was awesome today! Thanks to all who came out, the pro buggy main was a freight train, 1-4 were dicing the almost the whole race. Race 4 should be awesome!
Old 05-22-2011, 09:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Great racing yesterday. Thanks Dan and Gary for all the hard work. See you guys next week.

jb
Old 05-22-2011, 10:20 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ARC Raceway
WOW the racing was awesome today! Thanks to all who came out, the pro buggy main was a freight train, 1-4 were dicing the almost the whole race. Race 4 should be awesome!
Definitely an awesome Main. It was basically a 19 minute freight train with Myself, Carson, Anthony, and Moralez all separated by a couple seconds at the most. We must have traded the lead 10 times. With 1-2 laps to go it all changed. I broke a throttle servo, Carson ran out of gas, Anthony flamed out, and Moralez was right there for the win. Great job ARC and everyone for a great race day.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

I had a great time racing on the new layout! In the sportsman class there was 15 drivers in the A main. Good Times!
Old 05-22-2011, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Yesterday was my first win in as long as I can remember, (granted most everyone that beat me the week before were missing)looking forward to next week and trying to back it up. Have to admit I miss the nitro blip might have to try and do something about that.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

I know Sunday hours are 1-5 but does ARC stay open a little late sometimes? I'm trying to get a bunch of my buddies from OC and Riverside county to plan a trip to ARC on a Sunday in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks
Old 05-26-2011, 06:24 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Gary....Any chance of updating the points this week? It would be great to know where everyone stands before Saturdays Final Race.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:14 AM
Tech Adept

The points are posted, sorry for the delay.

Our hours on Sunday are 1-5

All Nitro class Top Qualifiers at the Spring Shootout Series final will win the new Competition Heat "Deuce" Engine Heater!

Electric class Top Qualifiers will win apparel from Pro-Line Racing!
Old 05-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

What time does racing starts tomorrow?
Old 05-27-2011, 05:22 PM
Tech Adept

Racing starts at noon
Old 05-27-2011, 11:01 PM
Tech Adept

Update... The TQ in each class at the Spring Shootout Series Final on Saturday will also win a free 6 month subscription from Car Action Magazine!
Old 05-29-2011, 10:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Congratulations to all of the winners yesterday! Definitely a good time. Thanks to Gary and Dan for putting together a great series.

FYI, if anyone mistakenly grabbed a Losi speed shot fuel gun with J-Concepts, Mugen and AKA stickers on it during the pro main yesterday, please let me know.
I left my pit bag in pit row to go marshal the pro A-main and came back it was gone. I'm sure someone just grabbed it by mistake...just let me know.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.