Wiki Posts
Search

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 05:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmackani
Does this mean we are playing dodge ball and schreff's car is what we are shooting for? He may reconsider coming now.
I'm gonna have to bring a 2nd car, just for parts. Ugh.

There should be a rules stipulation... "No hacking or the $20 goes to Schreff for parts."

Should be a lotta fun. I "think" I have my fuel tank issues resolved so we'll see.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by criss2115
Hey guys and gals, if you have not been up to LCRC for the last few races then you are missing something special. There is a local "Hot Shoe" that just started racing 1/8 scale nitro. He has been racing about 7 years and got his first 1/8 scale electric over the winter and in May got into 1/8 nitro buggy racing. His name is Alex Miller. He won the last two Buggy A-mains at LCRC and is looking better and better each week. Think you can beat him? I got a $20 LCRC gift certificate to the shop if you win the 1st Buggy A-main Alex is in. The only stipulation is you can not have a chassis sponsor.

Think your good enough to to take on the "Big Dogs"? Jason Schreffler is that Big Dog! I got another $20 LCRC gift certificate to the shop if you can win the 2nd Buggy A-main that Jason is in. He is getting his new stuff dialed in and looks pretty damn fast. No stipulations for this one.

Ok people, there are already two cash races Saturday at LCRC, now you have a chance to pick up an extra $40 on me cause I like watching great racing. So come out early Saturday and practice cause these guys will already be here there.
I will add to it - beat either of those two and get a free race day at bumps.
I also love to watch a good race - I will add that if you make a pass on either one of these two to take the win it must be a clean pass!
Good Luck
Old 08-17-2012, 07:17 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by chris mckinney
I will add to it - beat either of those two and get a free race day at bumps.
I also love to watch a good race - I will add that if you make a pass on either one of these two to take the win it must be a clean pass!
Good Luck
So what do I get if I win Chris? I demand a free order of cheese steak fries!
Old 08-17-2012, 07:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by schreff
So what do I get if I win Chris? I demand a free order of cheese steak fries!
LOL - ok Done!
Old 08-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Tech Adept

thats better than the 20 bucks
Old 08-17-2012, 10:40 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Man I wish I had a truck to run here, the track looks amazing
Old 08-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

hello whats the novice class for tommorrow running and weather outlook?
Old 08-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Saturday Racing Update

I just spoke with Kevin the track owner this evening. His phone and text messages are going off the hook with people coming. They just had some rain this evening and the track is all ready for cars to run on it. Just as good as last Saturday night. He is prepping the track for tomorrow and the weather is 78 and no rain. Any further rain tonight will not be a problem with the drainage system.

We will have a class for everyone to run in tomorrow. We can make a determination in the morning on what class you should run in based on your vehicle.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The track is in good shape, no puddles and no rain in the forcast. Looking forward to a super nice day of racing! It's really foggy here so take your time on the back roads. Safe travels to all.

Kevin
Old 08-18-2012, 12:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hey guys and gals, if you have not been up to LCRC for the last few races then you are missing something special. There is a local "Hot Shoe" that just started racing 1/8 scale nitro. He has been racing about 7 years and got his first 1/8 scale electric over the winter and in May got into 1/8 nitro buggy racing. His name is Alex Miller. He won the last two Buggy A-mains at LCRC and is looking better and better each week. Think you can beat him? I got a $20 LCRC gift certificate to the shop if you win the 1st Buggy A-main Alex is in. The only stipulation is you can not have a chassis sponsor.

Think your good enough to to take on the "Big Dogs"? Jason Schreffler is that Big Dog! I got another $20 LCRC gift certificate to the shop if you can win the 2nd Buggy A-main that Jason is in. He is getting his new stuff dialed in and looks pretty damn fast. No stipulations for this one.

Ok people, there are already two cash races Saturday at LCRC, now you have a chance to pick up an extra $40 on me cause I like watching great racing. So come out early Saturday and practice cause these guys will already be here there.

First Amain is finished. Results are Jason Scheffler, Alex Miller, Gunner Reick. Jason is sponsored so nobody gets to claim the first bounty. Good luck to everyone tonight.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Tech Champion

Cowboy backed it up this evening in the 4x4 shortcourse. Holding out and making his battery last.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

First Amain is finished. Results are Jason Schreffler, Alex Miller, Gunner Reick. Jason is sponsored so nobody gets to claim the first bounty. Good luck to everyone tonight.
Second buggy amain finish: Gunner Reick, Alex Miller, Jason Schreffler. Congrats to Gunner and Alex for beating the "Big Dog". Greg and Gunner collected the extra $20.

GREAT RACING all day in all the classes. Thanks go out the the entire LCRC crew for a great place to race.
Old 08-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Tech Elite

Second buggy amain finish: Gunner Reick, Alex Miller, Jason Schreffler. Congrats to Gunner and Alex for beating the "Big Dog". Greg and Gunner collected the extra $20.

GREAT RACING all day in all the classes. Thanks go out the the entire LCRC crew for a great place to race.
What a day, and a loong day of racing. Gotta hand it Christa and Kevin for thinking up of making 2 race days in one.

I ran outta talent come the last main. Car was great, but the driver failed. I'm just happy the fuel tank issues are resolved.

Gunnar and Alex... awesome racing guys. It was a really fun day. Alex, your mom gotta make that pudding by the gallon.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Tech Champion

Thanks for everyone coming out and racing with us yesterday. Unless Kevin and Christa have something else up their sleeve, the next race on the scheduled is Sept 15th for the ROAR Region 2 Series finale. We are looking forward to another great event.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I woke up this morning and I noticed my RC cars were dirty, I had an extra $25 in my pocket and I have a nasty black and blue mark the size of Louisiana on my left knee.

Thats weird.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.