Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CASTER RACING MALAYSIA

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 03:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Last 2 weekends, I joined the Miri race and it was so much fun! The ZX1-R was very tough (normally I phobia that the knuckles' arm will break, due to bad crashes, but it didnt!). Even if something broke I won't mind replacing because of the very competative price. Very nice car to drive and it flies really well Looking forward to the ZX2.0-R
Old 05-26-2009, 03:34 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by cheapskate.brok
Last 2 weekends, I joined the Miri race and it was so much fun! The ZX1-R was very tough (normally I phobia that the knuckles' arm will break, due to bad crashes, but it didnt!). Even if something broke I won't mind replacing because of the very competative price. Very nice car to drive and it flies really well Looking forward to the ZX2.0-R
Hey..i'm glad you're happy with your bug yes the ZX1-R is very tough!!coz me too not a good driver most of the time i'll be crashing around.. and yes the spare parts price is very competative ..have more fun with your bug
Old 05-26-2009, 09:07 PM
Tech Adept

MEGA SALE!!!!!

Performance :
1/8 Scale Nitro Powered Competition Buggy
4WD 3Diff.

24pc Precisely Rubber Sealed Ball Bearings
Durable Front/Rear/Center CVD
Steel Competition Diff. Bevels 18T+10T
4 Hydraulic Constant Volume Shock Absorbers with Dust Proof Boots
ABS Dual-disc Brake
3-Shoe Competition Style Clutch
Strong Front&Rear Sway Bars:2.3mm+2.8mm
Low CG,Water&Dust Proof Radio Box
Adjustable Nylon Rear Wing
125cc Duarable Fuel Tank
CNC 7075-T6 Al-alloy Countersunk Chassis
CNC 7075-T6 Al-alloy Shock Towers with Multiple Mounting Holes
CNC 7075-T6 Al-alloy Front&Rear Toe-in Plates: F-1D+R-3D
CNC 7075-T6 Al-alloy Steering Plate
CNC 7075-T6 Al-alloy Center Diff. Mount Plate
CNC 7075-T6 Al-alloy Radio Plate
CNC 7075-T6 Al-alloy Rear Lower Arm Holder
Brand Website : http://www.casterracing.com

The Axe Rossi Sport specs are:

Displacement: 3.5cc
Horse Power: 2.7 HP
RPM: 35000
Bore: 16.44 mm
Stroke: 16.48 mm
Ports: 7
Crankshaft & Type: 13 SG
Glow Plug: Standard
Weight: 352 gr

Guys Brand New ZX-1R Prokit with lots of options and Brand New Axe Rossi Sport Made in Italy Engine, all going for only RM1450.00. Guys think bout it!! its CHEAP!! Guys what are you waiting for!!!
And for MayBank Credit Card holders has the previlage of 6, 12 and 18 month installment, 0% intrest.

www.teamradicalrc.com

RADICAL RC MODELS

26A, Jalan PP 2/2, Taman Putra Prima 47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Tel/Fax: +603-80628961

Mr FoongSW 012-3280092

Mr ShakWH 012-2913969

Mr Adrian Thomas 019-2304321

Last edited by radical kecoh!!; 05-30-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

YES YES YES !!! MEGA SALES !!!

FUUUUUYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

APA TUNGGU LAGI !!! BELI !!!
NO NEED WAIT !! JUST BUY ~!!!!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:39 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by vios8820
YES YES YES !!! MEGA SALES !!!

FUUUUUYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

APA TUNGGU LAGI !!! BELI !!!
NO NEED WAIT !! JUST BUY ~!!!!
cheap...cheap....rasa nya kalau ikut harga pasaran, mau lbh RM2k...
Old 05-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ts4nkit
cheap...cheap....rasa nya kalau ikut harga pasaran, mau lbh RM2k...
yea bro.. its really cheap!!! plus!!! the credit card 0% intrest free installment!!! wah!! mana boleh cari man!!..ok lets see, RM1450.00 you take Maybank Credit Card installment for only 6 month you only pay a monthly fee of RM241.65 and if you want more take la 18 months

ts4nkit..how are you bro!! its been for sometime already you have been enjoying our Caster jomla!!kita sama sama ke track and invite your friends to use caster
Old 05-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Mr Radical, I see that they are similarity between the ZX-1R with the STR8V3 are they built on the same platform (Chassis), I read somewhere that they are built by the same factory If they are similar are the parts compatible?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by FlyinHigh
Mr Radical, I see that they are similarity between the ZX-1R with the STR8V3 are they built on the same platform (Chassis), I read somewhere that they are built by the same factory If they are similar are the parts compatible?
Hi FlyinHigh, we produce under OEM for Hobby Tech STR8 only some parts, if you want to use our Caster parts on your bug please better sure if it may fit, we dont want you to loose. It is better for you to get our ZX-1R because you dont have to use anyother brand bug parts thats for sure
Old 05-28-2009, 08:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by radical kecoh!!
Hi FlyinHigh, we produce under OEM for Hobby Tech STR8 only some parts, if you want to use our Caster parts on your bug please better sure if it may fit, we dont want you to loose. It is better for you to get our ZX-1R because you dont have to use anyother brand bug parts thats for sure

Right on man.........and hey! Caster Racing parts, is just as cheap , and as good as any other brand in the market.............and hey!! We do not need to use other brand's parts on ours, because we are running 101% on Caster Racing parts.........Happy about it........Our recent FEMCA qualification can proof a bit of our quality.....though the drivers still need more lessons.....pigi tuition lagi........kekekekkeke

CASTER RACING RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PEACE!!
Old 05-28-2009, 08:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by radical kecoh!!

Err....Bro Kecoh......is Caster Racing produce.......err...not "We" produce........kekekeke.....if "WE" produce .........shiok lor.........wahahaha
Old 05-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Fuyoooo if we produce ~~ damn Going to Be RICH !!! RICH !!! we break the book of record at malaysia 1st rcfactory ~
Old 05-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up Tough Guy

Hi Everyone,

I just got into nitro buggy about 6 months ago. I've trashed the car just about everywhere on bike parks, play grounds and with proper engine tuning the big jumps at HPC you can fly through it (but make sure you land on all fours or else sure rugi run time).

I've raced in the last 2 MNL races, compare to the top drivers, the car is not that far in terms of performance. With more practice, will be among the best.

Seriously guys, I've not regret. What amazes me is the price of the car, DIRT CHEAP! and works as good as the other top brands! where else can you get that kind of a deal.

So guys, forget second thoughts just go for it! See you at the track!

Bro Freak / Kecoh,

shop got stock ah? if customer come and stock habis sure kena!
Old 05-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up My Bug

My Pride and Joy!
Attached Thumbnails CASTER RACING MALAYSIA-zx-1.jpg  
Old 05-29-2009, 12:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cheapskate.brok
Friend.. we shud have met up in Miri ... i go around, i din noticed any caster buggy [i saw caster truggy with Haji Jahar i think].. or probably u all hiding

I was not in the buggy class, so probably that's y I missed all this great photo shoot with u.. hahaha. Next time then.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jfc_tech
Friend.. we shud have met up in Miri ... i go around, i din noticed any caster buggy [i saw caster truggy with Haji Jahar i think].. or probably u all hiding

I was not in the buggy class, so probably that's y I missed all this great photo shoot with u.. hahaha. Next time then.
On the contrary I am happy to announce I've seen the face of JonehRC! Enjoy your lucky draw items yeah hahaha. Oh I've also heard the thunderous voice too (scary ). Your voice could chase the dark clouds away, so please use that talent next time the rain's coming The Caster ZX1.5-R was Shamsul's and the ZX1-R was mine. Wanna introduce myself to the friendly Sabahan R/C blogger but unfortunately he's always busy entertaining others Hope to meet you next time, we just have to push Bintulu, Sibu or Sabah for the next race!

I believe we should have our own Borneo Championship, where races will be carried out in different districts (Sabah included). Imagine the fun! The local attraction! It's gonna be awesomeEE!!! BTW how do we contribute to your blog? In terms of information lah...dun worry, we're all doing it for free Cheers!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.