R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Malaysian R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers-48/)
-   -   CASTER RACING MALAYSIA (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers/263056-caster-racing-malaysia.html)

Radical Freaks 12-28-2008 11:45 PM

CASTER RACING MALAYSIA

CASTER RACING MALAYSIA invites all Caster Racing current owner or soon to be owner to Chat, Share, Post whatever that makes this thread a nice place to LEPAK!!!

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:nod::nod::nod::nod:

vios8820 12-29-2008 12:20 AM

GOOOOOD !!!

get ur Caster NOW ~~~ !!! FAST FAST NO WAIT !!!
NEW YEAR NEW RIDE...

Frost 12-29-2008 12:27 AM

can post some nice high resolution photo & video shot here ? :smile: :D

vios8820 12-29-2008 02:34 AM

no problem ~ will updated if there is any picture or movie :D

Radical Freaks 12-29-2008 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Frost (Post 5220238)

Sure bro, if you have any, u can also share man..........Caster Racing Malaysia is open to everyone.............:D:D:D:nod::nod:

Radical Freaks 12-29-2008 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by Frost (Post 5220238)

And Thank YOU.......hehe....u know i know la.....:)

Radical Freaks 12-29-2008 07:27 AM

Sorry Guys!! Just an announcement--- E.R.C Mr Shan from Penang is no longer our Dealer for Penang!!! Reason as BREACH OF UNDERSTANDING!!!

Prior to his dealership, he has also breach our terms, emailing to Caster Racing USA, fortunate to have good associates in Caster Racing USA, they forwarded Mr Shan's email which requesting for supplies!!! And recently customers from Penang has emailed me for parts, which i direct them to go back to Mr Shan, so curious , i called Mr Shan , while on holiday ,no answer, sms no reply, PM no reply, after some discussion with my partners, we decided that this is not what we want, affecting our operation, and we decided to stop E.R.C Mr Shan from being our dealer!!!

But for Caster Racing customers in Penang, dont worry!!! We are upgrading our WEBSITE to be an online STORE, so you could purchase whatever you want from us!!! And until we appoint a NEW dealer, we will announce in all CASTER RACING THREAD!!

While we are upgrading this facility, you could call us & place your order!!!

FoongSW 012-3280092 Shak WH 012-2913969 Adrian Thomas 019-2304321

For those who have enjoyed your purchase with us!! Well......you could say something here....hahaha...........

We will keep trying to do good for Malaysia R/C customers!!!

azmin 12-29-2008 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Radical Freaks (Post 5221015)
Sorry Guys!! Just an announcement--- E.R.C Mr Shan from Penang is no longer our Dealer for Penang!!! Reason as BREACH OF UNDERSTANDING!!!

Prior to his dealership, he has also breach our terms, emailing to Caster Racing USA, fortunate to have good associates in Caster Racing USA, they forwarded Mr Shan's email which requesting for supplies!!! And recently customers from Penang has emailed me for parts, which i direct them to go back to Mr Shan, so curious , i called Mr Shan , while on holiday ,no answer, sms no reply, PM no reply, after some discussion with my partners, we decided that this is not what we want, affecting our operation, and we decided to stop E.R.C Mr Shan from being our dealer!!!

But for Caster Racing customers in Penang, dont worry!!! We are upgrading our WEBSITE to be an online STORE, so you could purchase whatever you want from us!!! And until we appoint a NEW dealer, we will announce in all CASTER RACING THREAD!!

For those who have enjoyed your purchase with us!! Well......you could say something here....hahaha...........

Sorry to hear that bro...In malay..there is a saying.."XXXX..di pegang pada tali...dan Manusia di pegang pada janji".hemmm:(

Radical Freaks 12-29-2008 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by azmin (Post 5221068)
Sorry to hear that bro...In malay..there is a saying.."XXXX..di pegang pada tali...dan Manusia di pegang pada janji".hemmm:(

Wahh...long time no see bro......it will be great to translate to ENGLISH........simple english ......so that people will understand :nod::nod:....

While we strive to do good for R/C community.........we should practice good...and keep learning....again good......jangan sekali sekali GREEDY:weird::weird::confused:....:D:nod::nod:

Nice to see you here man Azmin......:)

radical kecoh!! 12-29-2008 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Radical Freaks (Post 5221015)

It is very difficult to make any decision in the begining, but after all the calls, sms's, e-mail's and pm's with a no reply, so the only and answer we can give is a termination of Dealer.
I personaly think its just avoiding us, after all the effort we have done, no reply!! its very rude. All could have done is just a simple reply to keep us updated and not waiting, its very unprofessional for anyone to do this. Thus the result is termination of dealer.

radical kecoh!! 12-31-2008 01:24 AM

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/r...ew-year-31.gif

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...y-new-year.gif

Happy New Year 2009 to all R/C Players and may 009 be a happening year for all!!!!:smile::):blush::sweat::nod::lol:

Radical Freaks 12-31-2008 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by radical kecoh!! (Post 5229656)
http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/r...ew-year-31.gif

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...y-new-year.gif

Happy New Year 2009 to all R/C Players and may 009 be a happening year for all!!!!:smile::):blush::sweat::nod::lol:

WAHHHH!!! BRO,

U FASTER THAN ME AHHH???? Foooooh:nod::nod::nod::nod::eek::)............BUT WHY YOU LEFT SOMETHING ON THE LEFT CORNER LA??? Wakaakakaka......:lol::lol::lol::smile::confused:

Or Is it suppose to be there??? Anyway, Canggih betul lar.......this time boleh jalan one.......:lol::D

YEAH!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! 2009 SUDAH START!!!

AND AS I SAID "UNITY" IS THE MAGIC WORD FOR 2009 !!!!!
:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::D

vios8820 01-07-2009 12:19 AM

UP UP UP !!! CASTER !! BRING THE TOP!!! :D

Radical Freaks 01-07-2009 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by vios8820 (Post 5261254)
UP UP UP !!! CASTER !! BRING THE TOP!!! :D

Ya! Ya! .....Gong Xi Fa Chai to you 1st........and EVERYONE at RC TECH!!!! :D:D:D:D:nod::nod::nod::)

vios8820 01-07-2009 12:29 AM

merry christmas :smile: