Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Sad...
Old 01-13-2012, 04:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Default update

Sh*t I almost forgot ha ha .... So for everyone else who can't get ahold of cen, or ken, or who keep getting that same old "the check is in the mail" message a company called eazyRC (yes I spelled it right) is the one that took my money via paypal, and then refunded my money. The latest greatest e-mail I have is [email protected] ... Have not heard back from him.. I have been sending him e-mails trying to get an answer though. The battle is not over yet I have ordered the parts yet again from a different site as everyone over here in the hobby shops laughs when I mention cen. outacontrolhobbies.com anyone heard of these guys? still no tracking number lol i must be retarded
Old 01-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Tech Elite

I was under the impression that EazyRC was Team Cs distributor for USA? I didn't think they had anything to do with CEN.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Default update

I am not sure of the details about who they are just know thats the last e-mail I got from paypal saying the seller had refunded my money instead of shipping the parts.
Old 01-13-2012, 12:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

I think CEN is grasping at straws to stay in the game. They are probably just getting hobby shops to act as distributors and take your money. The parts are then shipped to the shop and forwarded to you. The problem would be that the shop has to wait for the parts if they are available from Taiwan. Also, there has to be a reasonable order from Taiwan, or the shipping makes the order pointless. Sorry timmmy, I wish I had the parts you need, but I have sold over $2000 worth of parts on ebay and my website in the last month and a half. I don't have much left.
I sure hope CEN finds someone for a good distributor.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Tech Initiate

What parts for your GST are you looking for Timmy
Old 01-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Default parts

I have jimmy rigged a hpi flywheel, clutch shoes, and springs to get the truck running.. Although I wont be winning any races my 19 month old son loves it. I have a standing order with outacontrolhobbies for a flywheel -gss15- a set of clutch shoes -gss16- an engine back plate from some other hobby site and a set of the hop up spur gears. I think thats it right now lol .. And no one replies to my e-mails back they charge me the same way cen direct does then they shut off there phones and go to the bar with my money lol The parts I NEED are clutch shoes and a flywheel And just for fun if anyone cares I have a half built cen gst looks like it may turn in to a parts truck although I was thinking of that 6s brushless ruune was talking about if I can find it
Old 01-15-2012, 06:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Default parts

If it were me I would post those clutch shoes on e-bay the last set I saw were from jenny's rc and they went for just under a hundred bucks.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

I am almost out of GST parts. (Down to 1 or 2 of each). I do have lots of MX, FF, ME, & MG parts left if anyone is looking for them.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:43 PM
Tech Initiate

Message on Cen Direct site says, that they are not taking any more orders until they have cleared the backlog of back orders
Old 01-29-2012, 12:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rcspeedfreak
Message on Cen Direct site says, that they are not taking any more orders until they have cleared the backlog of back orders
Yeah, they have to wait for all the parts to come from Taiwan, they are a hobby shop that doesn't stock much. CEN parts are getting more and more rare. I have some GST, Matrix stuff, FF, and MG left, but it has been selling out like crazy.
I sure hope they get back up and running, there are quite a few Cen kits still out there. Very few are raced anymore, but they still make a great RTR.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:47 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Hey guys, I need a part for a modification, I was wondering if any one has or knows where I can get FF007, its a radio box.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:56 AM
Tech Initiate

If anyone come across some piston/sleeve for the MG16 engine let me know. I'm trying to keep this little bugger rolling.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by honda237
Hey guys, I need a part for a modification, I was wondering if any one has or knows where I can get FF007, its a radio box.
I did check on that for you, but I don't have one, sorry.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

http://www.trendtimes.com/ff007.html...googleproducts
Originally Posted by honda237
http://www.justforhobbies.com/CEN-FF...tery-Box_i3949

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.