Wiki Posts
Search

Worlds DVD - LiveRC

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 06:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by we go hard
well as i said i paid sun, recieved shipping info monday.. so i let a few days pass and kept checkingthe number,but it showed no movement. so i called the post office. THE POST OFFICE RECIEVED notification OF A PACKAGE TO BE PICKED UP BUT THEY SAID THAT NOTHING WAS THERE TO SEND. so dont get your hopes up. acording to the post office they never even recieved the package yet after 4 days.
Isn't Brandon and the crew based in Cali? Your in Jersey so I'm thinking 5 or 6 days shipping for you. Sat or Mon you should have it.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Turbo900rr
Isn't Brandon and the crew based in Cali? Your in Jersey so I'm thinking 5 or 6 days shipping for you. Sat or Mon you should have it.
Brandon is a cheese head... not only that, he lives in Wisconsin.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Tech Adept

reguardless, i dont know that anyone has them at all. i am pretty sure that they only very recantly started shipping them but mine hasnt been mailed yet. but im sure they had all the pre orders ahead of me. the pre order discount ended friday. i paid full price sunday. i really hope that i get it soon. i really wanted it before i left to MOTORAMA, but o-well. im curious if they ship priority or parcel post. priority no matter where its from in the usa 3 days is the most ive ever waited. i doubt they gave me priority.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by we go hard
well as i said i paid sun, recieved shipping info monday.. so i let a few days pass and kept checkingthe number,but it showed no movement. so i called the post office. THE POST OFFICE RECIEVED notification OF A PACKAGE TO BE PICKED UP BUT THEY SAID THAT NOTHING WAS THERE TO SEND. so dont get your hopes up. acording to the post office they never even recieved the package yet after 4 days.
The number you received is a delivery confirmation number, not a tracking number. USPS does not provide live tracking like UPS. All that number does is let us know that you received the item. If the person you talked to at the post office led you to believe that you should be receiving live tracking information with that number, then they need to be educated on their own shipping system ;-)
Old 02-17-2011, 07:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

DVD's were shipped out every night this week, and we are caught up on pre-orders. We had a few orders that did not have a shipping address provided. If you are one of those people, you would have received an email from me asking for your address. Once you provide the address, the DVD will ship, or did ship already if you got us an address before Wednesday night. I did not ship these items using PayPal's shipping system because the address was provided manually, so those people who gave us their address via email will not receive a shipment notification from PayPal, although your order did ship.

On Thursday night we left for Motorama. If you ordered after noon on Thursday, your orders will be shipped on Monday when we return.

-Brandon
Old 02-17-2011, 07:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Crap...should have just asked you to bring mine to Motorama...would have given me something to watch in between rounds!

People need to chill out on here. Complain about no update, then they get an update and then complain they don't get it in a couple of days. Tough crowd. When it shows up it shows up!
Old 02-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Brandon Rohde
The number you received is a delivery confirmation number, not a tracking number. USPS does not provide live tracking like UPS. All that number does is let us know that you received the item. If the person you talked to at the post office led you to believe that you should be receiving live tracking information with that number, then they need to be educated on their own shipping system ;-)
they did! they totally punked me then. they told me that they have no recipt of even recieving the package from you. but they didnt tell me anything about live tracking as their live tracking system is RUFF, but they are for me anyway faster than ups or fed ex
Old 02-17-2011, 08:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

We get the same thing all the time where I work as we ship out a ton with USPS. Too bad the Postal employees dont even know how their own system works and that most of the time the only scan the package gets is when its about to be delivered.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

That's why its called a delivery confirmation number NOT a TRACKING NUMBER. The package gets scanned at delivery and then again when you get your package when you pick it up. Not like UPS scanned along the way! THANKS!!!!!! Brandon & LiveRC Crew!
Old 02-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up

got mine in the mail today!!
Old 02-18-2011, 12:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ncdirtracer
got mine in the mail today!!
Me too! I am gonna fire it up in a second and check it out!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I got mine today, and it's GREAT! Swanny did a great job with the production! So glad to finally see the fruits of all of our labor.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Tech Master

you guys suck!
Old 02-19-2011, 10:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

+1 Mr. King LOL..... Tell them who WON!
Old 02-19-2011, 08:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pitpop
you guys suck!
lol...you had the best seat in the house!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.