Xrc Raceway Quarryville Pa.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Xrc Raceway Quarryville Pa.

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 05:27 PM
Tech Elite

XRC I was trying to running triple A mains this weekend wth bumps and RC scoring pro would not do it like you are stating. It would not add the bump guys to the A main. I contacted Doug and he told me the software would not do it and this is what you need to do.

Once the guys bump and their race is up have them check in and then check the add to race button. It should be there when they check in their transponder. This should add them to the race. I did it deifferently but got mixed results. I will try his way the next time.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xrcraceway2
Kash I will try to program two ten min. A mains on our new software. Worst case is that I will have to manually create each ten min. A main.
xrc, you have a pm
Old 07-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Default XRCRaceway.com July 2nd Results & Pictures - Done!

Just go to XRCRaceway.com, and click 2011 Results, for both Results and Pictures!

Also, I updated the Race Results Maker program, so it now includes the detailed results. And, BONUS! I ran the results of the previous four Races through the updated code, and now those races have the details in the online results!

Congratulations to the Winners, and thanks to everyone who came out today!
Old 07-03-2011, 06:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

thanks to the xrc raceway crew... i had a great time yesterday...track was awesome..the program was ran very soothly and there was some great racing...it was also nice meeting alot of new people that are reallly into rc! i will definatley be back!

special thanks to the kids that marsheled for me all day and evan aka the worm for the great pit work!

see yall at lcrc next sat!
Old 07-03-2011, 07:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

ANT gone GREEN? took the money and ran see you at the cancer race
Old 07-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Anthony Mazzara
thanks to the xrc raceway crew... i had a great time yesterday...track was awesome..the program was ran very soothly and there was some great racing...it was also nice meeting alot of new people that are reallly into rc! i will definatley be back!

special thanks to the kids that marsheled for me all day and evan aka the worm for the great pit work!

see yall at lcrc next sat!
Thank's Anthony, that means alot . Like i have said in the past, all the positve praise goes along way in helping us to offset the retarted amount of hours we spend just to make a great race day happen (sounds simple). I am sure you understand what it takes. Also thank you for re-taking care of our kid marshalls,you really made them happy.
P.S the worm, is Joe Eakin, he is a priceless member of XRC Raceway. Without him we would have no, website,schedule,pictures,software,on and on. or anything else computer related. Hope to see you soon,it was awesome just to watch such a smoooooth driver.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Great race guys, the word is out.. Apparently Anthony got on the phone with Binki and verified the track is awesome.. So next big race I have a feeling even more drivers will be coming from southern MD and northern VA, probably the RCOS race.. The cash race went off with out a hitch had a great time and looking forward to the next.. There will be alot more guys at the next one, the payouts were great.. Thanks to the entire XRC track crew for taking care of and maintaining a very large track. Had a blast will be back..
Old 07-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Tech Addict

Had a good time on Saturday! Had fun with Mazzara all day!
Old 07-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Kash$
Great race guys, the word is out.. Apparently Anthony got on the phone with Binki and verified the track is awesome.. So next big race I have a feeling even more drivers will be coming from southern MD and northern VA, probably the RCOS race.. The cash race went off with out a hitch had a great time and looking forward to the next.. There will be alot more guys at the next one, the payouts were great.. Thanks to the entire XRC track crew for taking care of and maintaining a very large track. Had a blast will be back..
Thanks again for all the support and recommendtions to racers about us. You recommend and we will do our best to prove that your opinion is correct. Take care of the new boy and Mandy, see ya soon.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Jason Haas
Had a good time on Saturday! Had fun with Mazzara all day!
You guys behave !
Old 07-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Tech Adept

Anyone that raced with us on July 2nd the pictures and race results are on our home page @ xrcraceway.com under the 2011 race results tab. Joe our computer guy had them posted late the night after race! There is alot of cool pictures. Also looking for someone that can video record race day's so we can post on You Tube with a link from our home page. If anyone knows of someone pm me with info, please. Again thank's for coming out, I know i had a great time.See everyone next race July 16th!!
Old 07-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by kshreders
ANT gone GREEN? took the money and ran see you at the cancer race
K.Shreders, been along time. How are you? Hope everything is well. Have'nt seen you in several years, since Motorama 2008 or 2009?
Old 07-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xrcraceway2
K.Shreders, been along time. How are you? Hope everything is well. Have'nt seen you in several years, since Motorama 2008 or 2009?
Moved to NC and love it we can race just about all year OUTSIDE hope you guys are well tell Eric i said hi good luck this year
Old 07-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Did any one find my Black folding step stool on the drivers stand from 2 weeks ago?
Old 07-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kshreders
Moved to NC and love it we can race just about all year OUTSIDE hope you guys are well tell Eric i said hi good luck this year
Hey Kurt , How goes it ? Hope all is well ...... Take Care

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.