Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Xrc Raceway Quarryville Pa. >

Xrc Raceway Quarryville Pa.

Xrc Raceway Quarryville Pa.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:09 AM
Tech Adept

Default Xrc Raceway Quarryville Pa.

I wanted to start this new thread so everyone can keep up to date with our track. Everyone can go to our home page xrcraceway.com. We also have a forum that we keep current. There you can find all the info about our track and contact info. Today would normaly be our opener but mother nature has something eles in mind. Today will be cancelled due to never ending rain. Next week April 30th is the next race, hope to see everyone except mother nature.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking XRC Raceway

Hey Dave,

I'll be there ... along with Jay, Darren ... and ... Bob!

Old 04-28-2011, 08:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by xrcraceway2
I wanted to start this new thread so everyone can keep up to date with our track. Everyone can go to our home page xrcraceway.com. We also have a forum that we keep current. There you can find all the info about our track and contact info. Today would normaly be our opener but mother nature has something eles in mind. Today will be cancelled due to never ending rain. Next week April 30th is the next race, hope to see everyone except mother nature.
Hey Dave Its Glenn from jersey . I will be there this weekend with couple of guys i race with. I just wantd to suggest you put your track thread on the RACING FORUM page. Everyone who races goes on this page for track info . See you guys sunday
Old 04-29-2011, 03:51 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by nitro1
Hey Dave Its Glenn from jersey . I will be there this weekend with couple of guys i race with. I just wantd to suggest you put your track thread on the RACING FORUM page. Everyone who races goes on this page for track info . See you guys sunday
I tryed to add our link but it would not let me because i have not made enough posts yet.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks to everyone who came out Saturday April 30th for our opener. We have all the pictures and race results at xrcraceway.com. We are also going to post videos this year on youtube, to replace our outdated videos. The next BIG sponcered race is by Absolute Hobbyz on May 14th. Soon on our web site we will post pics of the trophys.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default great track

bump

I hope to get out to race soon.Looking forward to the new lay out
Hopefully more sc mod 4x4's show up

LOSI scte
novak havok system
Old 05-09-2011, 06:39 AM
Tech Adept

Default Absolute Hobbyz Race

This Saturday May 14th we will be hosting a sponcered race by Absolute Hobbyz . We have trophies for seven classes 1st-3rd. We also have a pro driver that will be there for a meet and greet. His name is Chad Phillps. Hope everyone can make it, practice is open at 8:00 am till 10:00 am. Sign ups will close just after practice ends. We ask if everyone who comes out to race would sign up before going onto track to pratice. If you know of someone the day of the race that is going to be late, please get all there info (name,transponder #,class,radio freq.) and call one of us so we can enter them ahead of time. You can find our info on our (Dave,Darren,Jay)home page xrcraceway.com under contact info tab.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Dave was wondering if we could run double Amains at 10 minutes each rather than 20 minutes with a battery swap just so the motors in the 1/8 buggies can get a rest and not have any heat issues..
Old 05-10-2011, 04:35 AM
Tech Adept

Kash, this year for electric we tryed 8 min. heats X 3 and a 12 min. main. Everyone seemed to like that. These times get all classes the same track time.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I hope to make it out this saturday, hopefully the weather holds out.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kash$
Dave was wondering if we could run double Amains at 10 minutes each rather than 20 minutes with a battery swap just so the motors in the 1/8 buggies can get a rest and not have any heat issues..
Kash... u going Xrc in case Tiltyard calls for rain? Gab and I are going to XRC.. Tiltyard is too far...
Old 05-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by bbecker
Kash... u going Xrc in case Tiltyard calls for rain? Gab and I are going to XRC.. Tiltyard is too far...
Yeah going incase Mandy goes into labor, see you guys there.. Bring Chase. Tony and crew are not coming they opted for the hut. Everyone else going to the tilt for the 2 day.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)
Default hotels

if it looks promising with the weather i want to make it to check out the track and support absolute hobbyz. what is the name of 2 good hotels closest to track..thanks
Old 05-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)
Default racing forum

Originally Posted by king revo
if it looks promising with the weather i want to make it to check out the track and support absolute hobbyz. what is the name of 2 good hotels closest to track..thanks
i couldnt find this thread till i searched it. there should be a bigger buzz with posts about a sponsored trophy race.. well i was curious what the tire of choice is or 2 top picks on buggy and truggy... thanks
Old 05-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

What are the rules for Stock SCT for the trophy race on the 14th? Roar rules?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.