Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theatriks
Low shock towers for kyosho???
yep! custom made ;-)

more: http://www.rctech.net/forum/11842835-post665.html
Old 03-02-2013, 12:37 PM
Tech Regular

When attaching T-Shox to a Yokomo BD7 do you need to use any spacers at the shocks or arms (between the shock top and the shock tower etc?)
Old 03-02-2013, 12:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matthijs

I WANT!!!
Old 03-03-2013, 12:33 PM
Tech Elite

there you go.

For me, I'm happy with the short tshox on my Kyosho with low shocktowers. Car is very responsive, more cornerspeed, etc. With the (new) building tips things should be fine for everyone. Can't wait to try the shox outdoors, winter should be gone soon here ;-)
Thanks!
Old 03-15-2013, 12:38 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Andreas_Myrberg

I am still working thru hundreds of emails so maybe I have not seen yours yet with any missing parts, but I am working thru them now.
However all emails I received before leaving for TITC, I send out the spare parts missing and some of them have already written on this forum that they have received there missing parts.

If you have any other questions, please put them here and I will try to answer them all as soon as possible

/Andreas
Andreas, it has been a month for me, and even longer for a friend of mine (both in The Netherlands), that we send you an email about missing and faulty parts. We still haven't received anything, not even an email. Could you take some time for your customers and live up to your promises on public forums? You have a great product (after some modifications) but a very, very poor service up to now.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Although my shocks are working pretty good at the moment, I have to agree with Matthijs. Customer service is non-existant, which is a shame for such a nice product.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:49 AM
Tech Addict

Andreas, it has been a month for me, and even longer for a friend of mine (both in The Netherlands), that we send you an email about missing and faulty parts. We still haven't received anything, not even an email. Could you take some time for your customers and live up to your promises on public forums? You have a great product (after some modifications) but a very, very poor service up to now.
Originally Posted by Stevenkoiter
Although my shocks are working pretty good at the moment, I have to agree with Matthijs. Customer service is non-existant, which is a shame for such a nice product.
This weekend Andreas is at the German Nats. Send me your mails and on Monday i will talk to him about your issues. jorgesimes(at)gmail.com
Old 03-15-2013, 05:35 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jorgesimes
This weekend Andreas is at the German Nats. Send me your mails and on Monday i will talk to him about your issues. jorgesimes(at)gmail.com
thanks, but I know where he is, he does have time to maintain his facebook timeline................
Old 03-15-2013, 07:39 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by scoyle
When attaching T-Shox to a Yokomo BD7 do you need to use any spacers at the shocks or arms (between the shock top and the shock tower etc?)
Top nothing. Bottom so that the Shox is mounted vertical
Old 03-15-2013, 08:38 AM
Tech Addict

thanks, but I know where he is, he does have time to maintain his facebook timeline................
Like i said before if you want send it to me and i will answer here on monday ASAP.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jorgesimes
Same here!

Can I forward my problem mail to you too?
Old 03-20-2013, 10:08 PM
Tech Addict

Sure.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:28 PM
Tech Addict

My friend Bernd Wellerdiek from Raceberry has the new low shocktowers for the TF6 and Xray T3 12 in stock for use with the short T-shox. He is also almost finished with the low towers for the Yokomo BD7, HB TCXX and the TRF417V5, should be good, high quality stuff! check http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...84670138332601
Old 03-23-2013, 06:25 PM
Tech Elite

I have temporary solved my problem with the shallower shock... I've added some micrometrics shims in the 3 others...

By the way, I did not have the occasion to test the T-shox, but I have the impression that they are unscrewing themselves!!! I firmly screw the top of the shock when I mounted them the first time... But today, when I got them to show them to a friend I can screw the top half a turn!!!

Isn't it strange?
Old 03-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

i held off asking for a paypal refund, after talking to Andreas, missing parts were to be sent out before TITC. unfortunatley now its too late for paypal to do anything , and still i can not use my T-Shox. i have since stopped racing, so i will never get to try them, only to sell them, with missing parts ? how am i supposed to get my money back with that ? andreas said he had sent parts out, but yet i have nothing. so i dont know what to do ? bitterly dissapointed !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.