Search

BMI's DB12R

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
Jason,
Got the rear pod today......It rocks, I thought I was spoiled before...Sheesh.

Of course I already got it mounted and setup the car for tomorrows racing...I will for sure keep durabilty testing it for ya..LOL

Thanks again,
-Shookie <><
Is it the anodized version Shookie? If so please post a pic for us. Jason if you've gotten the pods back could we please have a look, just a little one, please, please???
Old 08-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Tech Master

wow jason you have Darnolds panties in a bunch to see the annodizing
i cant wait to get the db12r from ya the db12 is really good.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

Goop..... you dont want the green car ? i am intrested in it !!!
Old 08-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

cool deal matt.wait until you try this one.

cool deal shookie.let me know how it goes. i will have a pic posted on monday of the actual car with the anodizing.after this week all the carbon fiber will be completed which means the cars will be complete.i will need to package them and its shipping time
Old 08-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by darnold
Is it the anodized version Shookie? If so please post a pic for us. Jason if you've gotten the pods back could we please have a look, just a little one, please, please???

all of the aluminum parts are going to be here monday.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by protc3
cool deal matt.wait until you try this one.

cool deal shookie.let me know how it goes. i will have a pic posted on monday of the actual car with the anodizing.after this week all the carbon fiber will be completed which means the cars will be complete.i will need to package them and its shipping time
Very cool. So does that mean they might be shipped earlier?
Old 08-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Tech Lord

i would like to.i need to take updated pics for adrian so he can insert them into the instructions.i am waiting on box decals which should hopefully be ready next week.i will start packaging them anyway and when the instructions and box decals come in,i will slap them on and ship em out
Old 08-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by protc3
i would like to.i need to take updated pics for adrian so he can insert them into the instructions.i am waiting on box decals which should hopefully be ready next week.i will start packaging them anyway and when the instructions and box decals come in,i will slap them on and ship em out

Jason you can ship mine and Yang's in a brown bag if you want and mail us the Instructions later. (we want to put time on the car before Vegas) keep on
Old 08-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by goop
wow jason you have Darnolds panties in a bunch to see the annodizing
i cant wait to get the db12r from ya the db12 is really good.
Goop, we've got testing to do next Saturday at Harbor bro.!!!!!!!

BTW, NO PANTY WEARING HERE!! I wear boxers, started when I was in the Army over 20 years ago to get the extra room. Ok, Ok, stop your dirty little mind goop, read NOTHING into that statement....you've been hanging around Brad TOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!
Old 08-11-2007, 01:30 AM
Tech Champion

Well I just sold my old 414M2 tonight so now I have enough for the DB12R when it comes out. You need to finish up setting up my LHS here in Hawaii so I can get one from him ASAP!
Old 08-11-2007, 04:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Jason or anyone in the know do the DB12R and the previous bmi 1/12th share the same body mounting positions?

Hoping to reuse my bodies.
Old 08-11-2007, 06:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by darnold
Nope mine is in the Raw/Nude state....completely prototype style....Just cause she ain't as pretty as yours will be, don't mean mine can not take yours on the inside....DUH!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just a little trash talking...I am off to race in a few minutes...
Jason thanks again....Those Decals you through in the initial shipment are sick and must have cost a bunch...Three layers of vinyl, one being crome..Sheesh...Have to say though my thrown together custom paint job looks allot better thanks to you...
L8a
-Shookie <><
Old 08-11-2007, 10:02 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by bjspinner
Jason or anyone in the know do the DB12R and the previous bmi 1/12th share the same body mounting positions?

Hoping to reuse my bodies.
i changed them slightly to change the location of downforce on the body to make the car handle the way i wanted it to.they are placed to allow for downforce bias adjustment in the rear and for a slight bit more downforce in the front.the change wasnt drastic but proved to work the best for this design.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Tech Lord

Nope mine is in the Raw/Nude state....completely prototype style....Just cause she ain't as pretty as yours will be, don't mean mine can not take yours on the inside....DUH!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just a little trash talking...I am off to race in a few minutes...
Jason thanks again....Those Decals you through in the initial shipment are sick and must have cost a bunch...Three layers of vinyl, one being crome..Sheesh...Have to say though my thrown together custom paint job looks allot better thanks to you...
L8a
-Shookie <><
thanks bro.let me know how it goes
Old 08-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Tech Regular

L8a
-Shookie <><
O yea, they definitely look sweet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.