Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 05:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Well gentlemen I tried all the suggestions to get info on my two hobbywing and since Angelo will not respond to emails or PM I am switching back to LRP at least when you have questions or need repairs they are avalible to talk too. It is sad that for two weeks no responce. I want to thank all the people that suggested things to do.

Thanks Chris former hobbywing owner
Old 11-20-2014, 05:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

Thanks. I will just get the 1s version. I didn't see it on Amain but I will search for it a little better.
Old 11-20-2014, 06:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigcracing
Well gentlemen I tried all the suggestions to get info on my two hobbywing and since Angelo will not respond to emails or PM I am switching back to LRP at least when you have questions or need repairs they are avalible to talk too. It is sad that for two weeks no responce. I want to thank all the people that suggested things to do.

What problem are you having? You still can't connect to the ESC? What are the steps you are using?
Old 11-20-2014, 07:00 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

well I have a 3.1 1S that turns on the button goes red and after about a minute it goes blinking green. I can go through settings with my LCD programmer and change settings but that is it. And my other 1S 2.1 just doesnt turn on and was asking were to send it to be fixed. Do I send it to falcon seidko or does it go right to him or is it not supported no more.

Thanks Chris
Old 11-20-2014, 08:57 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Falcon Sekido IS HW usa they do all the support you call/email them.

Angelo is Extra help for us, kind of like if someone who actually worked at lrp germany posted, but we know that's not happening.....

If LRP fails you contact LRP USA....

same setup for both companies
Old 11-20-2014, 09:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

well I have a 3.1 1S that turns on the button goes red and after about a minute it goes blinking green. I can go through settings with my LCD programmer and change settings but that is it. And my other 1S 2.1 just doesnt turn on and was asking were to send it to be fixed. Do I send it to falcon seidko or does it go right to him or is it not supported no more.

Thanks Chris
For your V3.1 1S - if it goes green (kind of a light green) when there is no throttle applied, I have found that your sensor wire or sensor board is most likely the issue. This has happened to me and when I opened up my motor, one of the hall sensors on the sensor board had broken off. A new sensor cable might also work.

For your v2.1 1S - does it show any lights at all? or is it just dead when connected properly?
Old 11-20-2014, 02:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Hi Chris,

I just ran across this, sorry your frustrated. Angelo is just helping up here. Im sure theres times hes not around. Its not his job to be up here.

Yes Falcon Sekido is HW USA Distributor, and you can email them also, or just follow this link to send your product in for service.

http://www.falconsekido.com/pages/rma

I am a dealer for HW through Falcon Sekido just on here helping out.

Regards Pete
Fierce RC Solutions
Old 11-20-2014, 02:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Maybe this will help also. You can always email here for support to.

HOBBYWING North America is HOBBYWING direct division in USA they work with FalconSEKIDO to distribute products in North America. They are like brother and sister, business partner.
You can also contact Hobbywing North America directly at
[email protected]
[email protected]
Old 11-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Tech Regular

Default HOBBYWING V3 Problem , any advise would be good

After a 5 min run in my touring car running a 17.5 in blinky mode, I can't turn my V3 speedo off. I push the power button and the speedo will not turn off ?? I have to pull a battery wire out to turn the car off ??? Also at my last race meeting I took a knock during the race and my car stopped, a marshal ran out to take a look and had to turn the speedo on again ??? Ive never had a problem like this before ??? any ideas any one
Old 11-21-2014, 12:15 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by FLAT OUT
After a 5 min run in my touring car running a 17.5 in blinky mode, I can't turn my V3 speedo off. I push the power button and the speedo will not turn off ?? I have to pull a battery wire out to turn the car off ??? Also at my last race meeting I took a knock during the race and my car stopped, a marshal ran out to take a look and had to turn the speedo on again ??? Ive never had a problem like this before ??? any ideas any one
If you shut off your transmitter first you cannot turn off Esc with the button. As for it shutting off after a crash, no idea hopefully a one off.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FLAT OUT
i think i read something in the manual, when this kind of thing happens, it has something to do with the speedo not finding the true neutral on the radio.. I had a similar issue with my 3.1 and after a recalibration, the issue went away
Old 11-21-2014, 03:12 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by k_bojar
i think i read something in the manual, when this kind of thing happens, it has something to do with the speedo not finding the true neutral on the radio.. I had a similar issue with my 3.1 and after a recalibration, the issue went away
Yep, Had to widen the neutral width with my old radio
Old 11-26-2014, 07:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Latest software - Windows 8.1

Hi,

Is anyone using the new software on Windows 8.1? I cant get mine to work. I get a pop up window with the message "device cannot be opened".

The previous versions of the software worked fine on Windows 8.

Can someone please advise.

thanks

sam
Old 11-26-2014, 05:06 PM
Tech Initiate

Could someone please let me know the weight of the HW V3.1 Stock Spec ESC. I have looked at a few sites but get different weights.
The Hobbywing site says 86 grams including the fan while the FalconSekido site says 40 grams including the fan.
http://www.hobbywing.com/product_show.asp?id=289
http://www.falconsekido.com/products...ock-v3-1-black

Thanks
Old 11-26-2014, 05:35 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by sammies
Hi,

Is anyone using the new software on Windows 8.1? I cant get mine to work. I get a pop up window with the message "device cannot be opened".

The previous versions of the software worked fine on Windows 8.

Can someone please advise.

thanks

sam
Try running the software with administrative priviliges. Right click on icon then select Run as administrator.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.