Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Awesomatix EP Touring Car (A700 Shaft Drive) >

Awesomatix EP Touring Car (A700 Shaft Drive)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree143Likes

Awesomatix EP Touring Car (A700 Shaft Drive)

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by method699
Thanks Freddy,

i'll wait for ur feedbacks.

have some measurements about the tire sidewall.

CPX: 5.25mm

Ride: 6.25mm

Sorex: 6.75mm
Who makes the CPX tire, I have never heard of this tire before.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:44 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by corallyman
Who makes the CPX tire, I have never heard of this tire before.
LRP sell then and it is an carpet tires..
Old 03-23-2012, 03:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

New Delrin Rings. Very nice tight fit. Also prevents lubrication from escaping from the pin holes.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Velocitygt

New Delrin Rings. Very nice tight fit. Also prevents lubrication from escaping from the pin holes.
Yes, it is our new optional P20 item.
http://shop.awesomatix.com/index.php?productID=853

Last edited by Oleg Babich; 03-23-2012 at 05:49 AM.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

New post of JD concerning our new UB1 - Universals Bearings Set :

JD RACING BLOG

Link to this product in our web shop: http://shop.awesomatix.com/index.php?productID=845
Old 03-23-2012, 06:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Last Sunday I ran the first race of the UISP Italian Championship (unofficial national championship) in Stock 13.5 class (exactly as ETS ProStock but with LRP CPX tires).

The race was indoor on medium-high grip carpet, I started with Freddy's setup, and I made just a few changes.

Unfortunately I made a mistake in the third qualifying, so I qualified sixth, but thanks to the incredible feeling with the car I was able to finish third!!

This is my final setup:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
SetupA700_20120318.pdf (292.8 KB, 185 views)
Old 03-24-2012, 05:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hey guys I got a couple questions before i make this purchase....i got a guy who wants to sell me this kit for $900 cad....anyways its all brand new all the bags are sealed but just for a quick reference how many bags come in the brand new kit....the reason i ask this is because i dont think support from the manufacturer comes with the kit when you buy it off someone other then oleg...any answers will help thanks.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I disagree

Ive purchased a car from someone in Canada that was bought from a hobby shop called Lou's speedway and the kit I bought was never built, the same thing as you are explaining. I built the car and found some parts missing so I email Oleg and told him the whole story and about the parts missing and I had no issue about getting those missing parts from Oleg....if there is major parts missing then have a talk with the seller but otherwise customer support with awesomatix is excellent...
Old 03-24-2012, 08:02 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by frank b
I disagree

Ive purchased a car from someone in Canada that was bought from a hobby shop called Lou's speedway and the kit I bought was never built, the same thing as you are explaining. I built the car and found some parts missing so I email Oleg and told him the whole story and about the parts missing and I had no issue about getting those missing parts from Oleg....if there is major parts missing then have a talk with the seller but otherwise customer support with awesomatix is excellent...
Thats reassuring ok i just figured if u didnt by from the manufacturer directly you wouldnt have a warranty
Old 03-24-2012, 08:50 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theatriks
Hey guys I got a couple questions before i make this purchase....i got a guy who wants to sell me this kit for $900 cad....anyways its all brand new all the bags are sealed but just for a quick reference how many bags come in the brand new kit....the reason i ask this is because i dont think support from the manufacturer comes with the kit when you buy it off someone other then oleg...any answers will help thanks.
I agree with Frank, Oleg has been great with feedback and help.. Please keep in mind I think he is pretty much a one man show right now.. so sometimes it takes 1 day or so for a return email, but all things considered, I think that is great.

Plus everyday I read this thread and watch the #'s grow of followers and new kit owners, together we are making a wealth of knowledge.

I think I have seen your posts before and you are from Canada. If your in the west coast I have found EMS shipping quicker then the more expensive TNT.

EMS seems to use Vancouver as a entry where TNT uses Toronto.. Through EMS I can have parts in 4 days from shipping notice, where TNT is 6 or more.

Again this is our findings on the west coast.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thats reassuring ok i just figured if u didnt by from the manufacturer directly you wouldnt have a warranty
Please don't worry.
There are no so much A700 cars in the world now and we will try to assist and support each owner of our car.

Last edited by Oleg Babich; 03-24-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Tech Regular

Hi Guys,

Just bought the car that a member of the forum put up for sale. Can't wait for it to be delivered. I spoke to one of the guys who had the car in TiTC and have been itching for it ever since. The thread sure is a wealth of experience and knowledge.

also now toying with the idea of ordering the new parts that was just put up. Just wondering if it would be cost effective to have them bought and sent to Malaysia.

Cheers
Old 03-24-2012, 02:21 PM
Tech Master

Ok well one more question if any body here knows ...the kit costs 589 euros which is roughly 775 canadian ....i can buy a brand new kit here for 900 canadian ....does it cost more then 125 bucks to get that kit shipped and through customs ?
Old 03-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Ok well one more question if any body here knows ...the kit costs 589 euros which is roughly 775 canadian ....i can buy a brand new kit here for 900 canadian ....does it cost more then 125 bucks to get that kit shipped and through customs ?
Hey Rob why don't you call or email Lou at Lous speedway and ask him what they cost with custom/brokerage fees and shipping, thats where i got my cars from
Old 03-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I would bet the $900 is someone that paid sales tax on a kit from a shop.. When you order direct, the shipping is around $45.00 CND ( don't quote me on that) and then it is up to CND customs if they wish to charge you the sales tax or if they just pass it along and go on with there day just like when you cross the border... sometimes I have paid and other times I have not.. kinda luck of the draw. Any shop has to pay the tax and charge the tax or they can be fined, an end user does not. ( not always)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.