Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TQ Racing SX8

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 08:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

We had Chad Bradly attend our race last year and it look`s like Matt and Vic are going to have even more surprise guest`s this year. Dakotah Phend is on the drivers list, it will be cool to see some of the world`s top racers do there thing, can`t wait for this race to start.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I heard the new buggy was in Atl this weekend. How did it do?
Old 03-08-2010, 05:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

B main pro buggy
Old 03-08-2010, 06:54 AM
Tech Master

Default New Car

Well for the first outing with the car we are very impressed,the car performed very good.Over the next couple of weeks we will begin the process of getting this product to market.I will tell you some small facts about the car.

First It will come as a Race Roller
Second It is a totally new platform

More to come
Old 03-08-2010, 10:12 AM
Tech Master

B-Main is not bad at all.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Car looked pretty good on the track from what I could tell luther.

Interesting body, but the car was working well. I think Shannon had some bad luck in Qualifying but put together a couple very good runs thru the mains.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Champion

I just found out this thing is a nanda nr3b.

So this car is a rebranded chinese design ? I couldn't see how you would rationalize buying this imitation unless it was 150 bucks.

Who wants to race a imitation nanda ? thats like trying buy hot kicks at payless !!!

Yo peep my Nanda Kidd.... it's hawt.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Chill_Will
I heard the new buggy was in Atl this weekend. How did it do?
Yes it was. I got a chance to see it up close. Very nice. Saw the TQ SX8 sticker on it but knew it was not. Asked what it was and he told me. Looked very cool. Not sure if Im supposed to say anything about the suspension or what it looked like but it was nice.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

I think it would be best to let Luther talk about the 2010 car. I seen the car and it will be very competitive car for 2010. I will have my car this week and will give feed back after testing.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by brian kadow
I think it would be best to let Luther talk about the 2010 car. I seen the car and it will be very competitive car for 2010. I will have my car this week and will give feed back after testing.
My lips are sealed....
Old 03-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
I just found out this thing is a nanda nr3b.

So this car is a rebranded chinese design ? I couldn't see how you would rationalize buying this imitation unless it was 150 bucks.

Who wants to race a imitation nanda ? thats like trying buy hot kicks at payless !!!

Yo peep my Nanda Kidd.... it's hawt.
The nanda was the 08 and 09 sx8 car. This one they are talking about is not nanda. Luther said its all new.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:16 AM
Tech Addict

Hey Team, Well got back from the Psycho late Sunday night and worked yesterday and today. So now that I have some sleep in me I will tell as much as I can about the weekend and the new car.

First off the body and chassis of the car in my opinion is the coolest car on the market. Looks very long and sleek, can't tell you how many people came up to me this weekend and asked me what kind of car it was. Losi is making a new car and alot of people thought it was the new losi.

I only got to finish one qualifying run due to a small breakage and then just over slept about 10 mins. When you take 2 of 3 rounds and you only get one in its not going to be good. I started 11th in the D main.

Won the D main, Started 14th in the C and won the C. Started 14th in the B and was running 4th about 5 seconds behind second and I ran out of fuel! So all in all the car performed very well and it has some big upside potential to really get TQ on the map.

The build of the car was the smoothest and easiest I have ever built. The instructions are by far the best. The car looks like a piece of gold waiting to be auctioned off after the build.

Although the car is good we are working on and will continue to make it better. Not sure when Luther is going to show the car to everyone but trust me it is worth the wait. Till them continue to run the 09 SX8 and get ready!

Roy-- call me brother!
Old 03-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Tech Master

Default Thank You

Thanks for your early compliments regarding the new car I am also very pleased with the start of the project,We are going to do some more testing this week and get ready to start doing the press release.

Our goal is to have the new car on the market with in the next month and the truggy 1 month after that.

Rb 5 you are correct we have a very good relationship with the factory that also makes the nanda car,this is and will be a great product we were very happy with the SX8 and the SX8 09 and both cars had much success but it is time for evolution,to continue to be competitive you must keep moving forward.

More news coming
Old 03-11-2010, 06:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

RB5 - The SX8 buggy is a high quality car, IMO this was the best best kit to buy for the money, it came with everything, and I do mean everything!, the parts quality is top notch. As many know there are many 8th scales on the market and everyone is bringing cutting edge technology to the table. Expect to see the same in a kit though, everything a racer will want at a price that beats everyone.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Tech Master

Default Photos

We will start showing photos of the car early next week so get ready

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.