Old 10-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Pp address is [email protected] for those who wish to donate for ryans cause
Old 10-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blktransam
Monty when I get the engine back from novarossi USA it will go right to you...fix it give me the bill

as I said above^^^

is Jim shipping the engine to you? or they shipping to me then I am shipping it to you.?

there is no BS I said I will pay you.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

no donations needed I have the money just didnt want to put more into this engine. but I will to get this over with.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I understand your frustration, there is another Italian mil I have an issue with but I don't feel like going into that

But seriously, give it another chance. Maybe you screwed it up, maybe you didn't but if you refuse to run a Nova motor again you are only robbing yourself of the opportunity to run the best motors on the planet. Plus, if you insist on not dealing with Jim (a mistake in my opinion but understandable) you can always deal with Houston instead
Old 10-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Tech Prophet

as I said above^^^

is Jim shipping the engine to you? or they shipping to me then I am shipping it to you.?

there is no BS I said I will pay you.
engine is on its way here . the only money received from you will be for shipping and anything else is entirely up to you . when i see this engine i will know wwhat if any probl;em there is with the engine and if it is your fault it will be posted as such.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by wingracer
I understand your frustration, there is another Italian mil I have an issue with but I don't feel like going into that

But seriously, give it another chance. Maybe you screwed it up, maybe you didn't but if you refuse to run a Nova motor again you are only robbing yourself of the opportunity to run the best motors on the planet. Plus, if you insist on not dealing with Jim (a mistake in my opinion but understandable) you can always deal with Houston instead
love the sig
Old 10-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by houston
engine is on its way here . the only money received from you will be for shipping and anything else is entirely up to you . when i see this engine i will know wwhat if any probl;em there is with the engine and if it is your fault it will be posted as such.

Wow, sorry to bud into this but how does a distributor that refuses services ship a customer’s property to an “engine guru” with out the approval of the customer?

If I have this right, I personally would be pissed!!! Maybe you should represent Novarossi instead of Jim?
Old 10-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by arm2storm
Wow, sorry to bud into this but how does a distributor that refuses services ship a customer’s property to an “engine guru” with out the approval of the customer?

If I have this right, I personally would be pissed!!! Maybe you should represent Novarossi instead of Jim?
It looks to me like the distributor is wanting another opinion on this motor and paying (or Monte is helping everyone out for free) to get it done. Either way, we will know soon enough what's up and the OP will get a sweet mill back to run. This is a pretty awesome community.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default OR

Or maybe he works as a tech for fusion and they can ship it to him if they like to be checked out. He can then ship it to the customer or back to them. It's no different than them sending it to Italy for Nova to look at it personally. Glad to see that the problem is getting resolved and that the truth will be posted. I hope that if you were in the wrong you will put just as much time into keeping an apology thread at the top of the forum.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

What ever happened to "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT". lol
Old 10-07-2009, 06:44 AM
Tech Elite

I do not know what I could have done wrong? I took my sweet time breaking in this engine. only thing that I could be in wrong is taking the backplate off but I have never had a issue removing backplate after sealing the engine.

I use the copper permatex which says not for gasonline. but I have never had any issues with it as I am not sealing the "fuel leaks" I am sealing for "air leaks".

and yes if monty sees that I was in the wrong then by all means flame away at me you ARE entilted to yout own thoughts thats what makes america so great!

again thank you monty for the help this is why I have told everyone at my track about you.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Buzz3
It looks to me like the distributor is wanting another opinion on this motor and paying (or Monte is helping everyone out for free) to get it done. Either way, we will know soon enough what's up and the OP will get a sweet mill back to run. This is a pretty awesome community.
If Monty got paid $1 for everytime he helped someone on here he would have alot of money...

And based how he helps people on here I am guessing he is no different at the track...

I also had a misforunate expiration of my Plus 4 at 4.5 gallons. I was very good and took my time at breakin.

Fusion did help me out in the end, they did not give me a motor but none the less they did help me out and even though I was down for a few weeks waiting for a boatfull of motors to show up from accross the pond they worked with one of their distributors to be sure I got my motors in time to race them for a big upcoming race. I am thankful to Fusion for their help and also very thankful to Monty who walked me through breakin this time that went very smooth and put me back on track reliabiliy. Sometimes we make mistakes, sometimes manufacturers make mistakes, truly in the end it is how we help each other out that matters.

Thank you Fusion and Monty.

Ryan, I hope you can work things out and get resolution to your problem, I just encourage you to be patient, it's not easy to put words back in your mouth when your wrong. Not preaching, just sharing what I learned from my own past. Goodluck
Old 10-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Tech Elite

I am not worried about putting words back into my mouth. what was said is already said and if I am in the wrong then like I said hand it to me as I deserve to be told I was in the wrong I am a big boy can take my beating when its time I am married I have been wrong many of times
Old 10-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Tech Prophet

I am not worried about putting words back into my mouth. what was said is already said and if I am in the wrong then like I said hand it to me as I deserve to be told I was in the wrong I am a big boy can take my beating when its time I am married I have been wrong many of times
i hear the being wrong according to the wife thing
Old 10-08-2009, 06:38 AM
Tech Elite

lol...nothing worse then the wife not happy we got a new couch a few weeks ago and I havent got to try it out yet kinda bumbed on that haha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.