R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OFNA GT-V2e 1/8 GT
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 09:11 PM
MantisWorx
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Just do it!

Crack that 100 mph barrier you've been chasing and I'll send you a new Warrior for free!

Want "scale" by a "Matchbox", wanna go fast buy a Ipanema Warrior!

Have fun!

And what could you have possibly meant by this????

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Yes, I designed the Warrior for track use, but by simply removing the center section of the rear spoiler, it is transformed into an excellent top-speed run body. Low frontal area, stability and smooth lines transcend track or top-speed use.

By the way marcus, why are you here trying so hard to attack the Warrior and the opinions of those fast top-speed racers who trust using it?

Please don't get stupid insane angry at me again and don't you ever threaten me in pm's again; the Mods that bounced your lunatic partner today already have a copy of the threats he & you sent me; our attorney will have them tomorrow.

Sell you products on their actual merits and never write of our products in negative words again.
BLAH BLAH BLAH WE all know what you are trying do . Dont care if you bring attorneys into it or not , there is more than enough proof of your ignorance on the internet already. Dont forget That i have your stupid PMs to even the ones from RCfiles. PM's are Personal messages and do not stand in court, read the fine print DUUUUUH! If i recall correct you called me an idiot but that makes no difference of course. If you talked to a lawyer he would tell you exactly what i am going to tell you......STFU. I believe that you sent a PM to someone that stated that you planned on ruining GT racing in anyway possible, way to help out the community. I am in the trenches helping everyone and in the last 5 days you have managed to piss everyone off one person at a time. And if feel like threating you I will do it, your attorney and/or you dont scare me. Your not quite as intelligent as you think you are

I am done with you, you do more damage to your self than i could possibly do to you. I will no longer respond to any of your post ! enjoy life and all of it fruitfull givings!

BTW this is an OFNA GTv2 thread , not a IP warrior body thread, start your own thread for your body.

For those of you that do not know what is really going on read here, make your own judgement....
http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-ro...-road-582.html

Last edited by MantisWorx; 08-01-2013 at 09:24 PM.