Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Castle set up bind problem!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! >

Castle set up bind problem!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Castle set up bind problem!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 05:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Castle set up bind problem!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

So i got this traxxas rustler off craigslist and it has a castle system in it, the esc and motor. and im using the fs gt3b. For the first 2 days it ran and drove great. But now, if i plug in the battery there is no beeping but the red light is pulsing slowly, then flashes, then pulses again. sometimes when i plug in the battery the red light stays solid for 1 second then flashes rapidly then no more red light. I dont get what to do and it driving me crazy having a traxxas sitting around not getting bashed around. And my batterys on my fs gt3b say low power but i didn't think that that would mess with anything. can someone please help????!!?!?!
Old 11-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Check this it may help.

http://rogershobbycenter.com/castlet...shootingguide/
Old 11-13-2016, 06:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Ive seen that 3 times now and i dont under stand it
Old 11-13-2016, 07:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

If the gt3b you're referring to is your radio, must have good voltage for receiver/ESC to work properly. Change the batteries and re-try.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:28 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Make sure all batteries are full before testing. Do you have any other castle systems to test esc/motor with?
Old 11-14-2016, 08:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Help

Originally Posted by itryItry
So i got this traxxas rustler off craigslist and it has a castle system in it, the esc and motor. and im using the fs gt3b. For the first 2 days it ran and drove great. But now, if i plug in the battery there is no beeping but the red light is pulsing slowly, then flashes, then pulses again. sometimes when i plug in the battery the red light stays solid for 1 second then flashes rapidly then no more red light. I dont get what to do and it driving me crazy having a traxxas sitting around not getting bashed around. And my batterys on my fs gt3b say low power but i didn't think that that would mess with anything. can someone please help????!!?!?!
Push your throttle the opposite way 1st ,bind it backwards, if it binds flip your throttle to rev. Setting on radio.
Old 11-15-2016, 06:45 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Turn on radio and make sure throttle is set at neutral or 0. While holding full throttle turn on esc,until red light flashes then go to full brake/reverse until yellow flashes then let trigger sit at neutral. If that doesn't work reverse channel 2 and try again.