Search

MX-3X!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 11:51 PM
TOJ
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jaywax
I love this radio. It is super light with 2S lipo. It is even lighter than DX3R.(now that's light)The radio is comfortable and has all the features for racing. I sold my M11 FHSS-2 to get this radio, because I wanted something lighter with better balance. Also, the M11 had waaaay to many features for me. I highly recommend this radio.

Since u sold your M11 FHSS-2 to get this MX3X w/c has FHSS-3 although that's a downgrade in terms of model but an upgrade in terms of R/C system , so did you feel any difference between FHSS-2 & FHSS-3? is the FHSS-3 noticably faster response than FHSS-2?
Old 07-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TOJ
Since u sold your M11 FHSS-2 to get this MX3X w/c has FHSS-3 although that's a downgrade in terms of model but an upgrade in terms of R/C system , so did you feel any difference between FHSS-2 & FHSS-3? is the FHSS-3 noticably faster response than FHSS-2?
I sold a basically brand new M11 FHSS-2 to get MX-3X. No, I can not feel or see the difference in speed. I think that is left up to the computers and marketing. The MX-3X feels great in my hand and has all the features "I need" to race at club level. I've had the majority of high end radios, but I never used more than 10% of their potential. There is not a big difference in realistic speed from the $99 2.4ghz to the $499 2.4ghz radios. Buy what you like and have fun. Hope this helps.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I picked up the MX-3X the other day and I'm really impressed. Setup is pretty easy and it dosen't have a ton of features I'll never use. Feels good in my hand too.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Tech Addict

I got one of these radios to replace my flysky and man, what a difference I absolutely love it. But after searching through a LOT of threads on this site, I see there are a lot of people asking where they can get a lipo for this transmitter and not many answers. So after 2 years it deserved a bump. Please help!

So which lipo or other kind of battery pack as an alternative to AA's would you all reccommend for the MX3X???

Does it come with the proper hookups or do I need to buy that as well? I have the extra wires and the on/off switch that came with the MX3X

Last edited by MaplestreetRC; 04-13-2012 at 01:28 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by MaplestreetRC
I got one of these radios to replace my flysky and man, what a difference I absolutely love it. But after searching through a LOT of threads on this site, I see there are a lot of people asking where they can get a lipo for this transmitter and not many answers. So after 2 years it deserved a bump. Please help!

So which lipo or other kind of battery pack as an alternative to AA's would you all reccommend for the MX3X???

Does it come with the proper hookups or do I need to buy that as well? I have the extra wires and the on/off switch that came with the MX3X
I use this:

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...-Balancer-Plug

Just plug in and go. Works great.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Is there a hop up option accessories for mx3x?, like drop down, larger diameter steering foam wheel, custom wrap, backlight etc? Thanks