Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Kosmic RC Fuel "Trophy Race" @ ControlFreakz.com CT. >

Kosmic RC Fuel "Trophy Race" @ ControlFreakz.com CT.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kosmic RC Fuel "Trophy Race" @ ControlFreakz.com CT.

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 02:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Chaplin

Ok I will be there!!
Old 04-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Tech Elite

It is looking like it will be a 2 day event. That seems to be what most people want. Not sure how many quals we can do on Sunday, depends on how many entries we get. More info to come!

Good to see Melvin is coming out. Been a little while huh

DJ
Old 04-24-2011, 08:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

i cannot find that link or a link for kosmic fuel id like to read up on the company a little, see what oil percentages they use etc etc, how they mix...
Old 04-24-2011, 09:23 PM
Tech Regular

Default Sun Quals

I also love 2 day events, as it gives for more racing and who would'nt want that. Unfortunately I work on Saturdays, and cannot always switch or get that day off, so I would appreciate 1-2 quals on Sunday for the guys that cannot make it for the entire weekend. That being said, running 4 all together would make for the best of both worlds. Running 2 on Sat with a noon start time allows for your clinics, and 2 on Sun gives guys like me a chance to get a good one in. Not trying to be selfish, but just repping for the racer who cannot always get way from work and/or family for entire weekend.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Lil Paul
I also love 2 day events, as it gives for more racing and who would'nt want that. Unfortunately I work on Saturdays, and cannot always switch or get that day off, so I would appreciate 1-2 quals on Sunday for the guys that cannot make it for the entire weekend. That being said, running 4 all together would make for the best of both worlds. Running 2 on Sat with a noon start time allows for your clinics, and 2 on Sun gives guys like me a chance to get a good one in. Not trying to be selfish, but just repping for the racer who cannot always get way from work and/or family for entire weekend.
We for sure are running a start time of around noon for the Saturday start time with seminars before hand. For Sunday there will be a least 1 qualifier for sure. Maybe 2 depending on time. The start time on Sunday will be around 9am with practice before hand.

DJ Apolaro
Old 04-25-2011, 04:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
i cannot find that link or a link for kosmic fuel id like to read up on the company a little, see what oil percentages they use etc etc, how they mix...
I am still working on the Web site, but have been super busy and just need some more time. I want thing to be right when everything is posted and that is my fault. As for information about the oil, etc. We are using a machine that has been developed just for making RC Fuel. It give us the most accurate way to make sure each batch is consistent and just what the customers is looking for. For on road and off road the % of oil is 9. the difference is that off-road and on-road have a different amount of lubrication within the mix. Off-road having jumps and requiring a difference in performance than on-road the difference in the % of the lubricants that make the 9% of oil is not the same as on-road. On-road motors take a bigger stress than off-road and to protect the on-road motors required a certain mix of lubricants. The oils we choose are of super high brand and we search high and low to find these lubricant mixes. I have received pictures from customers and they have been super happy with the performance and protection they have been getting form the fuel.

Thanks,

DJ Apolaro
Old 04-25-2011, 04:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hope this worked. This was sent to me by a customer.

DJ Apolaro
Attached Thumbnails Kosmic RC Fuel "Trophy Race" @ ControlFreakz.com CT.-kosmic-piston-pic.jpg  
Old 04-25-2011, 04:32 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Lil Paul
Paul, what's up? I'm glad you're trying to make this race. This one is going to be BIG . What car are you driving these days.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:38 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Kosmic RC Fuel
Hope this worked. This was sent to me by a customer.

DJ Apolaro
Hey Dj, how about a motor tune clinic? I saw when tunned kenny motor in Florida and he took the t.q in the last round , nice. Remember I ask first, .
Old 04-25-2011, 06:06 AM
Tech Elite

A motor clinic is good. Everyone was shocked to see Kenny make runtime with that motor.

DJ Apolaro
Old 04-29-2011, 06:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Here we go guys. The flyer is ready and I for one know I am looking forward to hanging out and having some fun.

DJ Apolaro
Attached Thumbnails Kosmic RC Fuel "Trophy Race" @ ControlFreakz.com CT.-kosmic-road-flyer.jpg  
Old 05-02-2011, 06:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

So what's the schedule looking like? If qualifying is all on Saturday, then I'm out.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:06 AM
Tech Apprentice

There will be at least 1 maybe 2 qualifiers on Sunday. Make sure you get there early to register and get some practice. I would think registration will close by 8:30am on Sunday for the racers that come for the one day and quals will start at 9am.

Hope to see you there,

DJ Apolaro
Old 05-03-2011, 05:06 AM
Tech Apprentice

OK Guys,

What type of seminars would you guys like to have at this race. You can either post them here or send me a PM. Could be about combating traction roll, tuning motors & reading the fuel after running your motor, building clutches, shock building, etc, etc.

Let me know your ideas,

DJ Apolaro
Old 05-03-2011, 05:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default suggested clinics

tuning motors & reading the fuel after running your motor, building clutches

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.