Search

2 Peter 3-3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 07:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default 2 Peter 3-3

Most importantly I want to remind you that in the last days (which we are in now) scoffers will come mocking the truth and following their own desires.

We have to love God's word because it is true and real and it will and has come to pass. Today we (Christians) are being mock in everything, TV, News, Media, Magazines, movies, music, by our government and states and even here on RCTECH !

And its going to get worse ! But hold firmly to your faith because one day soon *EVERYONE * will meet the LORD and account for their actions. Stand firm in knowing your faith is stronger then the words of a cynic and you must withstand the pressures from non believers. Its funny how at one time Christians were respected and now we are laugh at and mocked.
Old 04-26-2016, 02:37 PM
Tech Master

Bump ............. just trying to get people stir up for Christ!
Old 05-17-2016, 03:32 AM
Tech Rookie

I've seen it a lot as well BigC. There have been people deliberately seeking out Christian business owners and when they are told that the services, in this case a male to male cake topper, wouldn't be made because of religious beliefs a law suit was made against them. We need to stand strong with our Lord though and love everyone as ourselves. Simply put, hate the sin not the sinner.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:39 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MashedTater
I've seen it a lot as well BigC. There have been people deliberately seeking out Christian business owners and when they are told that the services, in this case a male to male cake topper, wouldn't be made because of religious beliefs a law suit was made against them. We need to stand strong with our Lord though and love everyone as ourselves. Simply put, hate the sin not the sinner.
My Brother,

check this out Matthew 12:30 New Living Translation
"Anyone who isn't with me opposes me, and anyone who isn't working with me is actually working against me.

Jesus word is so true and has and are and will come to pass, There is no more simpler way of putting it and that is If you not a *true* brother or sister in Christ then you are opposes any and all things of Jesus or Christianity.

And those weather they know it or not are actually working against Christ and us Christians. We are being seek out, disrespected and this world has a basis against us. Most of us need to really wake up and understand that this WORLD is not a friend of ours and here in the good old US of A we are looked at as bad and brainwashed !

Now what was good not is bad and what was bad is now good ! Funny because the word of GOD spoke about this ............. Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
Who substitute bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Christians are label as a hate group now because we DONT and will not call bad good or evil good ! Look at this world and just here in the US of A where a he/she or she/he and gays have more right then us and new laws are being passed everyday to protect them and prosecute us !

Christianity freedom will be gone soon so people wake up please wake up and get into your Word getting into deeper prayer ! Ask GOD to show you or your family the way because if we really could see what is*really* happening just here in the USA most would be shocked.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:24 AM
Tech Rookie

All my knowledge here is being taken straight from scripture, as I've only been following Jesus for under 3 years, but I agree with you 100% BigC! Being true followers of Jesus we need to expect to be persecuted (1 Peter 3:13-15) and it has been ramping up more and more. My family, continue to carry His name with pride, stand up for what we believe in, and don't ever give in to anything that is against His Word, but also remember to love and pray for those that are against us (Matthew 5:44).

Verses I reference:
1 Peter 3:13-15 NKJV - "13 Do not marvel, my brethren, if the world hates you. 14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death. 15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him."

Matthew 5:44 NKJV - "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you."
Old 05-17-2016, 08:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MashedTater
All my knowledge here is being taken straight from scripture, as I've only been following Jesus for under 3 years, but I agree with you 100% BigC! Being true followers of Jesus we need to expect to be persecuted (1 Peter 3:13-15) and it has been ramping up more and more. My family, continue to carry His name with pride, stand up for what we believe in, and don't ever give in to anything that is against His Word, but also remember to love and pray for those that are against us (Matthew 5:44).

Verses I reference:
1 Peter 3:13-15 NKJV - "13 Do not marvel, my brethren, if the world hates you. 14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death. 15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him."

Matthew 5:44 NKJV - "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you."
My Brother keep Strong and Keep Praying and Stay Blessed. I can tell that you are a man of GOD and hold on to your family and faith in Christ !! Things are going to get worse for us in the days to come but we know our redeemer lives !!! AMEN
Old 05-18-2016, 08:30 AM
Tech Master

Only in America were perversion comes with a reward.

Last edited by BigC2007; 05-18-2016 at 10:53 AM.
Old 05-18-2016, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

sounds like everywhere now, canada and mexico have joined in the fight for rights and laws for glad (?)
Old 05-18-2016, 07:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hunternaf
sounds like everywhere now, canada and mexico have joined in the fight for rights and laws for glad (?)
Man God's word is so true on how this world would become.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:19 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

I can tell by talking to people that they want to believe in Christ and become saved. However, those people are worried about what their "friends" will think or say about them. I will tell you one thing......THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE ARE NOT FRIENDS.....Remember this, if you deny Jesus in front of others he will deny you in front of his father.

Sadly, so many people are blind when it comes to our Lord and saviour.

GOD is READ and performs miracles throughout the world on a daily basis. I am living proof that miracles happen. When I was 1-2 (unsure of exact age) I had severe allergies the pretty much everything. I couldn't be in sunlight, around dirt, around grass, most foods and I couldn't sleep laying down. From what I understand Dr's told my parents that I would not be normal or have a normal childhood. Again, from what I understand my parents pretty much said they are wrong and the Lord is the one to make that call. My parents took me to a worship meeting and I was prayed for with many hands on me. I remember my dad telling me when I was older that during those prayers he felt a force go through him like nothing he had ever felt before. Him and my mom knew right then and there that the Lord took over and healed me. My mom told me in later years that once they took me home that night she layed me down in my bed on my back and left the room. She said there was no need to check on me during the night because there was nothing wrong. The next morning I ate anything I wanted and played outside all day. The Dr's couldn't "explain" it.....Then again, NOBODY can explain what or how our great Father does things.

Once again I am faced with another major health problem. This time it is the most painful condition known (CRPS). I am very frustrated with it but I know GOD is in CONTROL and I do not question "Why or why me".
This could be his way of getting my attention on a deeper level. Even though I am a firm believer I had fallen into a hole of "I'll figure it out" and I was fighting so hard to try to fix things on my own. When in fact I should I have given the most difficult situations to GOD and let HIM take care of them.

God wants your attention and he wants YOU to rely on HIM. That doesn't mean quit your job and expect him to magically put money in your account. If you trust him with all of heart and become saved he will take care of you in life. There have been many situations in my life where I so badly wanted to ask "why" but it's not my place to do that. Years later the answers hit me. I look back over time and I see the chain of events that have taken place in my life and I see how GOD has lead me through those events and NEVER left my side throughout them.

The next time your having a "bad day" just think about others that are much worse off than you. Also remember on those days that GOD is in control and he wants your whole hearted & uninterrupted attention.

Regardless of how bad you think your life is......you should thank God for what he has provided for you.
The next time you pray, thank him first before asking for more.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:17 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Vintageguy
I can tell by talking to people that they want to believe in Christ and become saved. However, those people are worried about what their "friends" will think or say about them. I will tell you one thing......THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE ARE NOT FRIENDS.....Remember this, if you deny Jesus in front of others he will deny you in front of his father.

Sadly, so many people are blind when it comes to our Lord and saviour.

GOD is READ and performs miracles throughout the world on a daily basis. I am living proof that miracles happen. When I was 1-2 (unsure of exact age) I had severe allergies the pretty much everything. I couldn't be in sunlight, around dirt, around grass, most foods and I couldn't sleep laying down. From what I understand Dr's told my parents that I would not be normal or have a normal childhood. Again, from what I understand my parents pretty much said they are wrong and the Lord is the one to make that call. My parents took me to a worship meeting and I was prayed for with many hands on me. I remember my dad telling me when I was older that during those prayers he felt a force go through him like nothing he had ever felt before. Him and my mom knew right then and there that the Lord took over and healed me. My mom told me in later years that once they took me home that night she layed me down in my bed on my back and left the room. She said there was no need to check on me during the night because there was nothing wrong. The next morning I ate anything I wanted and played outside all day. The Dr's couldn't "explain" it.....Then again, NOBODY can explain what or how our great Father does things.

Once again I am faced with another major health problem. This time it is the most painful condition known (CRPS). I am very frustrated with it but I know GOD is in CONTROL and I do not question "Why or why me".
This could be his way of getting my attention on a deeper level. Even though I am a firm believer I had fallen into a hole of "I'll figure it out" and I was fighting so hard to try to fix things on my own. When in fact I should I have given the most difficult situations to GOD and let HIM take care of them.

God wants your attention and he wants YOU to rely on HIM. That doesn't mean quit your job and expect him to magically put money in your account. If you trust him with all of heart and become saved he will take care of you in life. There have been many situations in my life where I so badly wanted to ask "why" but it's not my place to do that. Years later the answers hit me. I look back over time and I see the chain of events that have taken place in my life and I see how GOD has lead me through those events and NEVER left my side throughout them.

The next time your having a "bad day" just think about others that are much worse off than you. Also remember on those days that GOD is in control and he wants your whole hearted & uninterrupted attention.

Regardless of how bad you think your life is......you should thank God for what he has provided for you.
The next time you pray, thank him first before asking for more.
AMEN good stuff Tim.
Old 01-18-2017, 11:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

amen good stuff guys!