Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography
custom paint work for your by Brujeria Custom GraphixXx >

custom paint work for your by Brujeria Custom GraphixXx

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

custom paint work for your by Brujeria Custom GraphixXx

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 07:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Default custom paint work for your by Brujeria Custom GraphixXx

Thanks for taking a look at this thread. I am Darrin I own Brujeria Custom GraphixXx. I paint lexan car bodies. Some of you might have seen our vendor booth at the 2008 ROAR fuel truck nationals at the nitro pit last week.I started painting lexan car bodies after a few friend kept bugging me and now on a weekly basis I send them all over the world.I have used all the years in the racing and custom car/motorcycle exp to bring the wild painted designs you see and bring that style to the r/c car field.I can paint a real simple design using basic color and styles or I can create a unique masterpiece for that one you love.pricing is reasonable ($12-$15 an hour in most cases and this includes all paint and supplies unless it it a custom option) average time in most works are 6-?hrs. I sponsor a few people now so, but for racers I do offer discounted pricing. I have not uploaded a bunch of photos here but if you follow the link I posted in my profile you can see the pics of my work and from the ROAR nationals. Thanks and pics here are a couple of samples I had at the booth the site has more
Attached Thumbnails custom paint work for your by Brujeria Custom GraphixXx-p1260405.jpg   custom paint work for your by Brujeria Custom GraphixXx-p1260406.jpg   custom paint work for your by Brujeria Custom GraphixXx-p1260409.jpg  

Last edited by Dr.Gonzo; 04-28-2008 at 07:12 PM. Reason: grammar