Wiki Posts
Search

FS: 2004 Yamaha R1

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 08:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default FS: 2004 Yamaha R1

I am selling my 2004 Black Yamaha R1. It looks just like the RAVEN edition that came out in 2005. I have a clear title in hand. There is 12,656 miles on it at this time. The bike is in excellent shape and it runs perfect as well. It has never been crashed, raced in any way or been on the track ever. The Engine has never been modified in any way. All the service has been completed according to the manual. New Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires were installed about 400 miles ago.

I bought this bike from the original owner in August of 2008. It has never been crashed but it was lightly dropped during low speed operation in the driveway when he owned it. The only damage that was done was on the left lower and mid fairings. I never did replace them because when the bike is on the stand or when you are riding it, the damage is hard to notice. There are a couple scratches on the left top rear on the corner next to the rear seat from his boot hitting it when he got on and off the bike. He was a short guy so getting on and off without his foot hitting was a problem i guess.

UPDATE:
I talked with the guy I bought the bike from today. The bike was Red when he bought it new. He later bought the RAVEN parts and put them on the bike and sold the red fairings and other parts. His reason for doing it was because he loves black vehicles. He also had a black Mustang and a black Ford F250 that was lifted. So he wanted his bike to be black as well.

I have nothing to hide on this bike. If anyone wants more pictures or information I will help out in any way I can. I guarantee you will be satisfied with this bike.

Here is what is on the bike:
CRG Rol-O-Click clutch and break levers
CRG Bar end mirrors
Black mirror block off plates
Smoke windscreen
Flush mount Front LED turn signals
Angel eye head light kit
Carbon fiber tank protector
Hot Body Slip-ons
Hot Body Rear undertail kit
LED tail light
Flush mount LED rear turn signals
Gutted Y pipe
BMC Air Filter
Greg's Custom Aluminum front sprocket cover
Black swing arm spools
Stock gearing
Spiegler front and rear black stainless steel brake lines
Michelin Pilot Road 2 Front and Rear tires (about 400 miles)
Black Large helmet and black summer gloves are included

$5800 OBO

I can be emailed at [email protected] or called at 252-725-2890.
If you need any more info please let me know.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails FS: 2004 Yamaha R1-dsc01749.jpg   FS: 2004 Yamaha R1-dsc01750.jpg   FS: 2004 Yamaha R1-dsc01751.jpg   FS: 2004 Yamaha R1-dsc01752.jpg   FS: 2004 Yamaha R1-dsc01753.jpg