Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 09:03 AM
Nitro Tech

To boy2rc,thanks for your pictures.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default To Dino

Hey Dino. Thanks a lot-your heat sink, it help us to get 3rd in A-main, also the pipe was realy good too.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Ed,

You have mail.

Kevin
Old 04-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Tech Master

My piston has no 24 on it. What does that mean? Has there been a development since this batch?

Cheers
Old 04-04-2005, 02:52 PM
Tech Adept

Default Ziggy 1234

HI,

it is philip here. Was you running the BRB set in a JP ? Heard they do not work very well in a JP case....my friends were having the same problem ..and one said the bottom end was not there, and that he have to gear down to get the punch out of the corner....i never have any problem with bottom end. Other thread in this forum stated that JP do not like 16%, but a higher nitro content !!! That coiuld be the root of the problem.

p.s what was quick down there apart from Green and Brown mega picco engine ?

Cya

Philip
Old 04-04-2005, 08:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by ziggy12345
My piston has no 24 on it. What does that mean? Has there been a development since this batch?

Cheers
24 is just a number that should match the number on the sleeve. The piston and sleeve was matched at our facility.
Old 04-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Ziggy 1234

Originally posted by xtreme888
HI,

it is philip here. Was you running the BRB set in a JP ? Heard they do not work very well in a JP case....my friends were having the same problem ..and one said the bottom end was not there, and that he have to gear down to get the punch out of the corner....i never have any problem with bottom end. Other thread in this forum stated that JP do not like 16%, but a higher nitro content !!! That coiuld be the root of the problem.

Cya

Philip
Hi Philip, how you doing?
our Set should work well on Jp, Nova or RB.
The differences on the JP ( depends on the series) that usually it has higher induction timming.
I am using JP crankcase ( 3 port FX) with black crankshaft for 6 months with 2 generation BRB. It is running great!

I think once ziggy change his pipe with a straight stinger, much performace will come out.

Or wait for our New Palmaris Racing pipe set, it should be available within next month or so.

oopps, I don't think dino will mind me selling!
Old 04-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Nitro Tech

Default Re: To Dino

Originally posted by Top Gun 777
Hey Dino. Thanks a lot-your heat sink, it help us to get 3rd in A-main, also the pipe was realy good too.
Hehehe....Ed
That is our sponsored racer.
STS engine & STS pipe.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by kitracer
24 is just a number that should match the number on the sleeve. The piston and sleeve was matched at our facility.
Hi. Kit

Planning to show up at Shanghai race, 2-3May ?
Old 04-04-2005, 11:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by GoldFinger
Hi. Kit

Planning to show up at Shanghai race, 2-3May ?
Hey how are u? Most likely I will go. Just waiting to test some new power plan and hope to have it ready for that Race.

Are you thinking too?
Old 04-04-2005, 11:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: To Dino

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dino.tw
[B]Hehehe....Ed
That is our sponsored racer.
STS engine & STS pipe.

O NO!!! Is he your sponsored driver..... I am going to get into trouble...

Don't worry, I will stop him from using something else for you... hehe
Old 04-05-2005, 12:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Just home from our last national round at the weekend.

Palmaris Racing did not too bad with 2 team drivers finishing in the Top 10 and another in the B Main.

Want to congratulate my sponsor driver Chris Steele for a demonstration race showing the true capabilities of the BRB sets. He qualified 10th due to bad grip roll and by the end of the first couple of laps was running comfortably in second place behind Mark Green (Serpent Team driver) until the throttle servo gears mangled with 6mins to go.

Mark Green ran a really good race and just seemed to have the car totally dialled in to handle better through the traction rolling giving him that vital edge but it was clear that if the Palmaris Team drivers had got the car better dialled in they would have been unbeatable.

Looking forward to the next race in a few weeks time and should hopefully have the cars dialled better to the track.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by ziggy12345

Cheers
Just a number to match the Piston and Sleeve for that particular batch. I was running a No.8, 16, 26, 29, 30, 36 in my team cars this weekend at Mendip and they were all brand new arriving last Wednesday.

Your car was far too rich bottom end at the weekend. Hence the 5.5min runtimes. I reckon you had a good 3/4 turn left easily.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Ziggy 1234

The fastest car in a straight line during the final was Chris Steele (Palmaris Europe Team Driver) running BRB sets. He constantly pulled Mark Green on the straight and ran an easy 2nd all through the A Main until the throttle servo packed up. Mark Green just had the car dialled in better to cope with the traction roll problem.

Regarding what you heard about the JP. The info is not right. The BRB sets I tuned in a couple of the Hasland Team cars running JP engines were brilliant. But I did spend a lot of time this weekend retuning engines after people were told wrong information regarding running temps etc.

Originally posted by xtreme888
HI,

Cya

Philip
Old 04-05-2005, 01:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by kitracer
Hey how are u? Most likely I will go. Just waiting to test some new power plan and hope to have it ready for that Race.

Are you thinking too?
Yes, hope everything will goes as I plan to.
Its really nice if I can met you again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.