Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone
nitro % in a ninja mr12to1a. >

nitro % in a ninja mr12to1a.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

nitro % in a ninja mr12to1a.

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 08:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default nitro % in a ninja mr12to1a.

thanks for looking guys. i have a new ninja mr12to1a and was wondering what nitro % you guys were running?

i have been using 20% werks race blend. I broke in the motor with the 20%.I ran 3 tanks idol then ran 8 tanks on the track getting closer and closer to a sorta of a race tune"215-235"f. think thats broken in enough to race it?

im running out of the 20% and have a new gallon of 30%. would it be a good idea to change %? do I have to shim the head and change turbo glow plug also? thanks again
Old 11-10-2008, 06:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Rolling...

I use 30% on mind, but I would recommend you stick with 20%. if that is not the case and you cannot replace the fuel, than you need to add shims to the head. I went with .5 mm worth of shims. Then, I went with a medium or colder plug. I use the ninja #7 plug. You also will have to retune the gine and be carefull with it. Don't go straight by temperature.