Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 01:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by goosein LV
ALAN you are racing the nats right i thought you got a 3r
I'll be there... Righ now, I'm running the 710... Oh, I'll be looking forward to seeing Team Mongoose in Compton.... The faces behind all the posts...

RC_Alan
Old 12-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Tech Adept

Default magicman in lv

well you already know me so nothing new i talk to you all the time when at cp
Old 12-17-2005, 01:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

hey goosein LV, maybe you can help us all with some set up sheets !
also i have run the G4 for 2 1/2 seasons in the UK, only ever failed to finish 1 30min final, but that was due to me not checking engine screws before the final (was leading when engine moved and stripped both spurs !), but if i had the one peice engine mount it would have stayed put, its a great bit of kit, and good to see it included in the kit.
team magic G4.......2004 & 2005 BRCA national champions !
lets hope that with the new car, and a bit easier build quality, we can get a few more drivers.
motorman, are you going to the 2006 1/10 worlds in oz?
darren.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by muppet racing
hey goosein LV, maybe you can help us all with some set up sheets !
also i have run the G4 for 2 1/2 seasons in the UK, only ever failed to finish 1 30min final, but that was due to me not checking engine screws before the final (was leading when engine moved and stripped both spurs !), but if i had the one peice engine mount it would have stayed put, its a great bit of kit, and good to see it included in the kit.
team magic G4.......2004 & 2005 BRCA national champions !
lets hope that with the new car, and a bit easier build quality, we can get a few more drivers.
motorman, are you going to the 2006 1/10 worlds in oz?
darren.

Muppet Racing ... You have PM !!
Old 12-17-2005, 06:55 PM
Tech Master

Darren
I have the goal to get a team there for Team Magic given our plan works out. we need to talk.

I will announce more about availability of the car here in the USA next saturday and the pricing in the US. I will also be making an announcement about some of the questions that have been posed about me and my current connection to RD and TM next saturday. Team Phenix will be debuting the new car at the winternats in feb and cars will be available here in the USA at the end of january.(prior to the winternats) If you are in the USA I will tell you how to preorder one next saturday if you are interested. There will be a standard and pro team kit.

I would like to welcome past and new members to Team Phenix
Al Guerra Texas
Ray Juhl Michigan
Nicholas Dotson Georgia

there are a few others but due to sponsor conflicts negotiations are ongoing.

Last edited by Motorman; 12-17-2005 at 07:40 PM.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:21 PM
al
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

looking forward to this coming season
Old 12-18-2005, 06:49 AM
Tech Initiate

I'm slow so work with me, or maybe i just didn't read correctly. Is this going to be a full kit minus electronics and such, or is this just and upgrade kit for an already existing car? Also hope to see all the Team Magic guys at the winter nats, I'll be there but not racing. Even if I can't race I still like to make it to all FL events especially big ones such as this.

-Brandon
Old 12-18-2005, 03:33 PM
Tech Master

this is a new car based on the previous G4 evo. It is 75% new and is a build it kit minus servos and electronics. The Lemans is a RTR mid version car between the EVO and the G4S. It comes with a sport version motor but all the race level G4S parts bolt on such as the UFO clutch system and the bellcrank steering.
Old 12-18-2005, 03:35 PM
Tech Master

I should have a high resolution pic of the production car in a few days.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:28 PM
Regional Moderator

Does TM planning to make an appearance on the 2006 Worlds?
Old 12-18-2005, 06:53 PM
Tech Master

there is discussion of that but there are alot of things that must occur first so its really to way early to say difinitivly.
Old 12-18-2005, 07:45 PM
Tech Initiate

What can we expect to see out of TM at the Winter Nats, if anything?
Old 12-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Tech Master

No predictions, all I can say is we will do our best with the talent we have. Last year one of the guys running for me put in 1 qualifier his last that would have put him on the grid behind swager and salven. Unfortunatly the car was DQ,d after the qualifier for being about 10 grams light. Therefore given there was only 3 of us it was tough. We were struggling with the issues of the previous car so in light of that I was generally satisfied. The big difference this year is we expect the car to be bulletproof so we can concentrate on what we are going there for. All the teams send their best to that race so if we put 1 in the A and it has a successfull completion I will be very happy regardless of where it finishes.
Old 12-18-2005, 08:31 PM
Tech Initiate

I was mainly just asking if TM would be appearing at the winter nats. I hope so, as that will be when I make my decisions on what car im going to be getting. What better way to decide then to see the kits upfront and in person.

-Brandon
Old 12-18-2005, 08:35 PM
Tech Master

There should be 5 of us. I will be there to answer any questions you may have. So I guess the answer is TM will be there. Look for the crew wearing K factory shirts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.